Queue Bug

SnowPumpkin.1809

@SnowPumpkin.1809 said:I am so tired of spamming to get into WVW every Friday just to get a bug that will not let me in at all and then throw me in queue. Is anyone else having this issue and if so why is it not being fixed?

Yes, this has become more and more frequent lately. This past Friday was the worst one yet, clicked on the portal in LA at reset and it froze for a few seconds then all of a sudden the queue message popped up with me at 30 then a second later it dropped to 6 then to 20. What a mess for those trying to get in one spot as a guild. I'm guessing this week was primarily due to the XP event.

@"Balthazzarr.1349" said:haven't had that yet, but I'd seen queues on bl's but still got in right away and it still showed a queue... happened several times in the last week. One queue said 10.. but got in the moment I clicked and the queue still showed as 10.. go figure.

Seems like it takes a little bit for the queues to update when a large group leaves from the map, I would guess after everyone that jumped has loaded into whatever other map.

@XenesisII.1540 said:

@"Balthazzarr.1349" said:haven't had that yet, but I'd seen queues on bl's but still got in right away and it still showed a queue... happened several times in the last week. One queue said 10.. but got in the moment I clicked and the queue still showed as 10.. go figure.

Seems like it takes a little bit for the queues to update when a large group leaves from the map, I would guess after everyone that jumped has loaded into whatever other map.

That makes sense. Similar to adding people to a squad and waiting for the supply count to update, but probably a little more lag on the queue update.

Queue bugs have been in the game since launch. After 5 years, I don't expect them to be fixed. Yeah, its annoying to get through a queue only to have it bug after you've been waiting for sometimes over an hour but its not the end of the world. It was really bad during the tournaments. The game would crash and you'd be stuck in queue for at least an hour or two and by the time you got in, all your friends had left. 'Tis the WvW life.

@Emprer.7256 said:or getting random disconnect every kitten time after you went from 98 in queue to 28, only to login and queue from 98 again. Seriously I'm so kitten done.

Move to a server with less numbers then.

Even BG doesn't have this problem, 3 maps queued on reset. Highest number was around 10,

And we are by all reports the biggest server.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Emprer.7256 said:or getting random disconnect every kitten time after you went from 98 in queue to 28, only to login and queue from 98 again. Seriously I'm so kitten done.

Even BG doesn't have this problem, 3 maps queued on reset. Highest number was around 10,

may I know what server you are in?

@Emprer.7256 said:

It is in the post. I am in BG, the supposedly most stacked server of all servers, the harbinger of doom, the Thanos of GW2 servers, etc etc etc.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

It is in the post. I am in BG, the supposedly most stacked server of all servers, the harbinger of doom, the Thanos of GW2 servers, etc etc etc.

Whats the queue for EBG on reset just curious. also ~10?

@Emprer.7256 said:

Whats the queue for EBG on reset just curious. also ~10?

Reset, when I looked at it 15 minutes in, it was 10-12.

Is it only reset that this is happening?

Archived