Legendary Gear! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Legendary Gear!

STIHL.2489STIHL.2489 Member ✭✭✭✭

I was just thinking, you know how Warbringer, the flame is always Red

What if they made it so that Warbringers Flame was the same color as the team you were on? So it would burn Green if you were on the Green Team, and Burn Blue if you were on the Blue Team.

and maybe add some Flame Effect to the Mistforged Armor When you upgrade to Legendary that does the same thing.

I think this would be great!

There are two kinds of Gamers, Salty, and Extra Salty.
Ego is the Anesthesia that dullens the pain of Stupidity.

Comments

• derd.6413derd.6413 Member ✭✭✭✭

and then ppl would need to redo their dyes every time they change teams

I Have No friends, so I Must pug

• apharma.3741apharma.3741 Member ✭✭✭✭

I reskinned my legendary gear already, it looks how I want it to now, yoga pants, shoulder scarf, bunny ears, revealing top to show off my male charr.

• STIHL.2489STIHL.2489 Member ✭✭✭✭

@derd.6413 said:

Yah.. sorry, I meant this effect would only take effect in WvW, and in PvE Warbringers Fire should go out.

• Voltekka.2375Voltekka.2375 Member ✭✭✭✭

Or maybe make Warbringer change to whichever color you want, but Anet already stated they wont make dyeable backpacks

• Talindra.4958Talindra.4958 Member ✭✭✭✭

@derd.6413 said:

Haha.. that gonna be a problem :p

Death is Energy [DIE] in EU
    Envoy's Herald, CoZ, VitV, DD, SS, The Eternal, LNHB, Champion Magus, Champion Phantom, Wondrous Achiever etc.

• @Voltekka.2375 said:
    they wont make dyeable backpacks

Right, the almost certainly won't do that.

But they could create two more skins for Warbringer with differently-colored flames. (And while I'm fantasizing about something that's very unlikely, they could also make Legendary skins free to transmute, like the HoM and Zenith/Pinacle reward skins.)

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

• STIHL.2489STIHL.2489 Member ✭✭✭✭

I just thought it would be a cool idea if something like the Flame changed color contingent upon the team you were on.

You gotta admit.. that would be cool.

And most players play with team colors - on (which is the default setting), so swapping your dyes would be optional, as most people would never notice.. and just have it revert to say "generic" color in PvE, or maybe.. LOL.. have the flames go out.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.