Any info on 2nd gen Legendary Longbow ?

So I have two Legendaries - Twilight and Bolt - chose those two because GS and Sw were usable by many charactersI'd like to start building my next Legendary, and Longbow would be the best choice - War, dragonhunter, Ranger obv - but, Kudzu is awful and not matching the looks of any of them :s

Any info / rumor on 2nd gen Leg Longbow ?

Thank you !

As far as I know they don't usually announce new legendaries ahead of time. We only get to find out about them when they're announcing the patch the weapon is in, so we never know which one is coming next or what it will be like.

But if you don't like Kudzu I'd definitely recommend waiting to see what the new one is like before making a decision. It might be a long wait if it turns out to be the last gen 2 legendary released, but even that is better than making a legendary you don't like and then finding a better one is released later on. (Although you also have to bear in mind that the new one may be just as unappealing to you.)

It's likely that the Longbow will be 2nd to last released, with the GS being last. The reason being that they are highly desired weapons, and Arenanet is going to delay them as long as possible to keep people logging in.They've surprised us in the past, but holding out on releasing highly desired items is the most profitable.

@Danikat.8537 said:As far as I know they don't usually announce new legendaries ahead of time. We only get to find out about them when they're announcing the patch the weapon is in, so we never know which one is coming next or what it will be like.Didn't know that, I left before HoT

@Danikat.8537 said:But if you don't like Kudzu I'd definitely recommend waiting to see what the new one is like before making a decision. It might be a long wait if it turns out to be the last gen 2 legendary released, but even that is better than making a legendary you don't like and then finding a better one is released later on. (Although you also have to bear in mind that the new one may be just as unappealing to you.)No hurry hereThere is always the possibility to focus on entirely something else than Leg. Weaps

@Lonami.2987 said:I hope we get scepter next :I.Scepter wouldn't be bad, Meteorlogicus really makes sense just for Ele :)Longbow tho B)

@Neural.1824 said:It's likely that the Longbow will be 2nd to last released, with the GS being last. The reason being that they are highly desired weapons, and Arenanet is going to delay them as long as possible to keep people logging in.They've surprised us in the past, but holding out on releasing highly desired items is the most profitable.That makes sense business-wise, but lemme still hope for the LB =)

@Neural.1824 said:It's likely that the Longbow will be 2nd to last released, with the GS being last. The reason being that they are highly desired weapons, and Arenanet is going to delay them as long as possible to keep people logging in.They've surprised us in the past, but holding out on releasing highly desired items is the most profitable.

Idk they released sword pretty early they may release longbow sooner than last second to last. Sword was highly anticipated.

edit

Although I have Kudzu, it was the first legendary I built four years ago so i've used it so much i'm sick of it so i'm chomping at the bit for a new gen 2 longbow. I sincerely hope they release it soon.

@Shining One.1635 said:

@Fremtid.3528 said:Idk they released sword pretty early they may release longbow sooner than last second to last. Sword was highly anticipated.The Shining Blade was the 9th / 10th second generation legendary (it came out at the same time as Sharur). I wouldn't call that early.

Yeah but if you exclude things like Nevermore, Hope, Astralaria and Chuka and Champawat which weren't released on a reliable schedule (or were released several years ago at launch) it makes it the 5 or 6th 2nd generation weapon released on this schedule which is slightly better.

Archived