Cannot load into "The Desolation" map

Derpy.8760

Since about 2 hours from the creation of this post, I have been unable to log into my main character who is in the "The Desolation" map.If I leave the map to load for a while, I will get a "Game client lost its connection to the server" error. Code=7:0:0:1026:101My friends who also have their mains in the "The Desolation" map are also stuck and cannot log-in!Please fix :)

@ajithls.5948 said:its not just The Desolation map.Its every pof map and if not every other map aswell with their chars who are in any of the pof maps.I'm stuck in a different pof map myself.

I have personally only seen this bug encountered in the "The Desolation" map, so that's all I can say for that. However, I have had problems previously with going into other maps.It is important to note that I can log into my alt characters who are not on PoF maps.

In addition to what was already said, the map itself has MASSIVE lag spikes.They seem to occur to everyone at the same time, as made evident by lots of people yelling about lag at the same time on the map chat whenever it happens.And if you try to enter a story instance from the map chances are you'll end up disconnected.

Archived