[NA] looking for guild

Cleo.7514

Hi, Cleo!TPR might interest you.We are a mid size Guild with a solid community.Everyone is very friendly and we have people from all over the world, so there's always someone online.Our officers and veterans are always happy to help.Most of our events take place on the Weekends, around 8PM EST/5PM PST, organized so everyone can show up and hang out. But we have some events coming up during the week as well.We're main focused on PvE content, but we also have PvP events and our members usually organize teams within themselves.Our main values are respect and organization.I'll leave the link to our website here so you can check out and decide whether or not we're what you're looking for.Thephantomrose.weebly.comIf you have any further questions, feel free to mail me in game.

Have a good day/night and may yours steps be relentless.:D

Hey Cleo...Wardens of Destiny is a prelaunch guild. It's pretty chill. Casual, fun and social. Probably helps if you don't mind jumping on discord from time to time because we do tend to chat when we play, particularly harder content and guild missions. It's not a requirement but I do believe most people get more out of the guild when they're able to interact with us.

If we had a specialty it would be introducing new players to the game and catching returning players up. There's a lot of people with a lot of knowledge floating around the guild and many of us enjoy helping people with questions about the game.

we do play late though, but not too late during week days cuz work.our prime is about 7-9pm CST. most things would be done around this time, then people would do their own stuff after that. we have peeps in PST as well as EST.you could find out more info here. i'm too lazy to type out now. lol xDhttps://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

Archived