renegade idea

messiah.1908

atm at least in pvp i find that the only good utilities are the elite and heal skill.what if the 3 utilities have shorter cd like 10 sec and be instant cast as we lack stability so even if we cc we can use themrazarclaw - this warband should do dmg itslef, buff the bleed duration base to 4 sec and increase direct dmg to allies by 20%icerazor - increase dmg by 20% and buff to chill (it wont be strong as abyssal chill has 10 sec cd so only once it can hit).darkazor - increase dmg by 100%all heal skills have 5 nrg so please reduce it. also i think still rev is so weak to conditions this skill should proc resistance with each pulse cause atm it aint shielding anything or vie f4 the ability to cleanse
soulcleave dmg was nerfed by 33% why?

@narcx.3570 said:Darkrazor is so insanely good in PvP... It's going to get nerfed, I just know it... And it makes me sad =(

Also, Abyssal Chill has no internal cooldown...?

darkrazor is not that good as you must save it fro the stunbreak.you right my mistake about the icd (insight for the future)

@messiah.1908 said:

@narcx.3570 said:Darkrazor is so insanely good in PvP... It's going to get nerfed, I just know it... And it makes me sad =(

Also, Abyssal Chill has no internal cooldown...?

darkrazor is not that good as you must save it fro the stunbreak.you right my mistake about the icd (insight for the future)

You don't have to save it for a stun break if your legend swap's off CD or you're ahead in a fight... Dark's insane for securing a kill or interrupting rez's--not taking advantage of that is leaving out a huge offensive move in your kit. Think of it like using Gaze of Darkness for the reveal offensively against thief's... Sometimes the other parts of a skill are > saving a stun break.

Archived