Wardens of Destiny [NA] [Casual] [Social] [PvE-centric] - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

Wardens of Destiny [NA] [Casual] [Social] [PvE-centric]

2>

Comments

• Im a returning player looking for an active guild. could I get an invite?

• Vayne.8563Vayne.8563 Member ✭✭✭✭

@rosalinemin.4176 said:
    Im a returning player looking for an active guild. could I get an invite?

Invited! Welcome to Wardens!

• Looking to expand my guild roster if I could get an invite.

So it's been a while. Guild is still active and going strong. Still causal, fun and new player/returning player friendly. Discord is helpful but not required. If you're interested, hit me up here, or in game. Always happy to welcome new players to the family.

• corcode.7581corcode.7581 Member ✭✭

Hello, I know this is an older thread but your guild sounds like it's the type of gameplay that I enjoy and I am wondering if you're still active and recruiting. If so I would be interested in possibly joining your guild. I am a fairly new player, been playing a few months, but I am loving this game and would love to join an active casual guild.

@corcode.7581 said:
    Hello, I know this is an older thread but your guild sounds like it's the type of gameplay that I enjoy and I am wondering if you're still active and recruiting. If so I would be interested in possibly joining your guild. I am a fairly new player, been playing a few months, but I am loving this game and would love to join an active casual guild.

Hey there.. We're still active. We don't recruit as much because the guild is almost full and I like to leave room for people's friends/family when they start playing but we always welcome like minded people. That 500 member guild limit can be a bear. I'll try to message you in game.

• @Vayne.8563 said:

@corcode.7581 said:

Hey there.. We're still active. We don't recruit as much because the guild is almost full and I like to leave room for people's friends/family when they start playing but we always welcome like minded people. That 500 member guild limit can be a bear. I'll try to message you in game.

Thank you. I'm sorry, I have not been online much this last week. I have had a lot going on. I'm not sure what time you are usually online but I am getting ready to login now for a few and should be on a couple of evenings this week as well

edited August 4, 2020

@corcode.7581 said:

@Vayne.8563 said:

@corcode.7581 said:

Thank you. I'm sorry, I have not been online much this last week. I have had a lot going on. I'm not sure what time you are usually online but I am getting ready to login now for a few and should be on a couple of evenings this week as well

I guess I missed you. I usually get on at around 8 PM EST. I'm in Australia so that's currently about 9 am for me. Earlier than that is tough. If you want I can just send you a guild invite.

Edit: I did send you a guild invite, feel free to join the guild and talk to us if I'm not around.

• @Vayne.8563 said:

@corcode.7581 said:

@Vayne.8563 said:

@corcode.7581 said:

I guess I missed you. I usually get on at around 8 PM EST. I'm in Australia so that's currently about 9 am for me. Earlier than that is tough. If you want I can just send you a guild invite.

Edit: I did send you a guild invite, feel free to join the guild and talk to us if I'm not around.

Thank you. I appreciate the invite. I will be logging in today and will accept when I get online