Double all sources of WXP gain indefinitely

Cronos.6532

@X T D.6458 said:

@X T D.6458 said:Theres enough ways to do that.

The suggestion in the title would stack with boosters, of course. Double WXP on its own is still slow and unrewarding.

There are a lot of ways to stack WxP boosts. I would personally prefer it to be a once in awhile weekend event. Not something that is always there or too common.

We put it to a vote in Team chat and decided it would be healthier for WvW to have it all the time, with the Bonus Weekend Event we're having now on top of that one weekend every month. Dolyak's Blessing should be acquirable more than once. Winter's Blessing from orphans is only available at certain times of the year. Candy Corn Gobbler is still bugged to give you Strength Boosters etc. that are immediately removed in WvW. The blue WXP booster that stacks with the others is essentially impossible to acquire, and ArenaNet removed the liquid WXP that could be purchased with laurels. Perhaps they should add the ability to purchase WXP boosters for laurels, on top of all of these changes.

@Cronos.6532 said:

The suggestion in the title would stack with boosters, of course. Double WXP on its own is still slow and unrewarding.

There are a lot of ways to stack WxP boosts. I would personally prefer it to be a once in awhile weekend event. Not something that is always there or too common.

We put it to a vote in Team chat and decided it would be healthier for WvW to have it all the time, with the Bonus Weekend Event we're having now on top of that one weekend every month. Dolyak's Blessing should be acquirable more than once. Winter's Blessing from orphans is only available at certain times of the year. Candy Corn Gobbler is still bugged to give you Strength Boosters etc. that are immediately removed in WvW. The blue WXP booster that stacks with the others is essentially impossible to acquire, and ArenaNet removed the liquid WXP that could be purchased with laurels. Perhaps they should add the ability to purchase WXP boosters for laurels, on top of all of these changes.

I am not personally interested in recreating an EoTM athmosphere in WvW. Eotm did enough damage to WvW by rewarding people for being bad, avoiding fights, playing with little to no knowledge of game mode mechanics, and encouraging a perception that WvW is all about PvD, ktraining, while fights and proper build setup should be ignored.

Prefer if they made it an event every couple weeks, with other buffs thrown in every other week, and done on the weekdays when it's quieter and could use a boost to wvw population. Something like one week wvw exp, next magic find boost, next reward track boost, next a pip bonus of like 2, then rotate through again.

And yet normally WvW is still dead, yet this weekend if wasn't, people will always play more when they feel rewarded, and that WxP boost alone made it feel worth it, I could average around 4-5 levels an hour with max boosts on my server, this would still take 2000 - 2500 hours of play time with max boosts to max out to the 10,000 and I wouldn't have this many boosts,

Anet should seriously look at the WxP and double it across the board, or leave it as it is and x3 or x4 WxP for killing other players without siege, I have noticed more people willing to battle it out open field this weekend than ever before, as they are getting better rewarded.

@"bLind.6278" said:One weekend a month, tops. The amount of PvE players being utterly worthless toxic in WvW this weekend has been awful.

What server are you on, I didn't see any Toxic players from "PvE" or players from WvW being toxic, the server im on encouraged them to join us on discord/ts, this way they're likely to return to the game mode, and not watch it die from the sidelines while watching the people who where toxic to them crying to Anet to make WvW more appealing.

Overall this weekend was a success for WvW and Anet should pay attention to this, and not just ignore it and allow the decline to return, rewards = players.

PS: please add unidentified gear to WvW instead of blue and green drops, my inventory would thank you.

My thoughts?

I haven’t had bacon in too long, I should buy some during my next weekly shop.I’ve eaten a lot of fibre over the last 3 days, I hope I don’t get cramp.Why is frost punk being released on a Tuesday? Nothing against Tuesday, highly under rated day of the week but still a bit weird.......

@Ok I Did It.2854 said:PS: please add unidentified gear to WvW instead of blue and green drops, my inventory would thank you.

I don't think/know if there are any plans to change the way the older reward tracks work with blue/greens/yellow but the newer reward tracks have unidentified implemented in them currently (unids do drop but I think b/g/y still drop as well in tandem). No idea how much work is needed for them to fully drop as unid's. I am fine with either way if they chose to keep or change it.

I thought about that this weekend chucking to myself. If they ever did do that we need more ways to utilize the xp. Increase the cap. Create more traits to spend the points on. Something that makes it more interesting. I’m always a fan of increasing our player base in WvW. What’s I don’t want is a scenario that creates almost permanent karma trains. I didn’t see that this weekend thankfully. We had more fights than I’d found in awhile which is great.

@XenesisII.1540 said:Prefer if they made it an event every couple weeks, with other buffs thrown in every other week, and done on the weekdays when it's quieter and could use a boost to wvw population. Something like one week wvw exp, next magic find boost, next reward track boost, next a pip bonus of like 2, then rotate through again.

Make it the whole last week of a link. Or the whole first week.

No. There is absolutely no need to make it permanent.They should just do events like this one more often.Or smaller events like +25% wexp +25% MF +25% karma drop etc etc etc.Or event with special chance to get valueable junk from kills that sells for gold etc.Just basically more events.

Archived