achevment crashed landing bug

hello everyone i have found a bug were when i try to get the achevment crashed landing. i know when you fight the claw of jormag you need to stand were he lands and you get the achevment and you will die but when i did it yesterday i never got the achevment and i tryed this a few times and its just not giveing it to me. it is odd that it did not kill me eather becouse when i went to stand in the location he landed on me but it did no damage to me. i am wondering if he lands on me shouldnt i get the achevment for it.

@Belishine.7493 said:i know that i used to be a noob and go thare but that was befor the achevment came in. when in the second landing area he hit the ground were i was standing and it was a full on hit and i tolk no damage and got no achevment and i tryed 2 times so it is some kind of bug

You have to stand were he crashes down at first area when he continues then move to the second tho.So when you dps him down to 35% just stand still were you are and let him crash on you.

@Belishine.7493 said:ya if you read what i wrote its bugged

I've not seen anyone else mention it not working for them lately, so I'm not sure if it's actually bugged or not. You have to be standing in the right spot. It's generally right under where his head his when he's in Phase 1 of the fight. If you're too far away from that area, in any direction, you can miss the achievement.

Archived