Can't seem to send private messages on the forums — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Can't seem to send private messages on the forums

Try as I might, I can't seem to find a way to send private messages to other users on the forums here. Going to someone's profile brings it up, but there is no button or menu that allows me to create/send messages. Is there a forum minimum before I can do it? (i.e. must post at least five comments/posts)

Comments

• @xRavenMichx.3982 said:
    Try as I might, I can't seem to find a way to send private messages to other users on the forums here. Going to someone's profile brings it up, but there is no button or menu that allows me to create/send messages. Is there a forum minimum before I can do it? (i.e. must post at least five comments/posts)

Yes, there's a minimum. Five comments/posts and, if I recall correctly, a certain amount of elapsed time from the first post.

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

• @Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:
    Yes, there's a minimum. Five comments/posts and, if I recall correctly, a certain amount of elapsed time from the first post.

Ah, thanks! Looked around a little but I couldn't find a definite answer.

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's in a Sticky in the GD sub-forum.

Good luck.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.