Support ticket not answered since 13th of April

Hello.I have send a request ticket for in-game issue and hasn't been answered for 12 days. Do you guys ignore me on purpose ? Is the support team on holiday ? If so just let me know...I will really appreciate if you help me solve my problem. I understand maybe is my fault, but at least a simple answer wont hurt anyone... Right ?Thank you!

@Shon.6419 said:I have send a request ticket for in-game issue and hasn't been answered for 12 days. Do you guys ignore me on purpose ? Is the support team on holiday ? If so just let me know...I will really appreciate if you help me solve my problem. I understand maybe is my fault, but at least a simple answer wont hurt anyone... Right ?

Did you get an automated response telling you that your email had been received by support? That comes out basically instantly, so if you didn't get that, ANet didn't get your email.

Beyond that, yes, it is highly likely that your issue is held up by a high volume of support issues. The ANet support team don't pick and choose who they help, they answer everyone as quickly as they can ... but in the order the requests were received, initially, so a high volume means a delay in your ticket being handled.

Your other option is, depending on the issue, to post about it here, and see if other players can help you out with the problem. Obviously, that isn't applicable to all problems.

Alright, I am gonna jump in here.

I had sent a ticket to support (regarding an achievement) the day before the big ban wave came. Got the automatic reply and then no notice from support for about 12 days. But then they replied (incl an apology for them taking longer). I do not think they forgot your ticket (as long as you got an automated response in your private email attached to your account when you made your ticket you should be fine). They are simply busy because of the amount of tickets coming in from the banwave. Which I am sure needs a good time of investigation. Some tickets may also need a bit of research taking time. As soon as they replied me, and needed more info, I instantly gave them and got a reply back within the hour fixing my issue. Also in the past they were fast with replying.

Make sure you send your ticket to the right departments and with a matching topic (i.e. quest issues at quest issues and technical issues at technical issues). I also do not think updating your ticket telling them it is taking so long helps them shorten any time as it makes them basically see even more tickets pop up in their systems.

If a ticket is pending a month or more, check if your mails did not enter in your spambox (and if you got an automated reply so you know they received it). It may pay off to check your current tickets in your support page. They may have actually replied you but you may have missed the emailed reply. (And perhaps if you don't respond for x period they may have pinned your ticket as "issue is solved").

Archived