Ninn wants me to make a Phasic Distortion Reader even though I already made one

I did the invasion/Champ in Southsun, and I got a letter upon entering LA that sent me to Ninn. He wanted me to make a Phasic Distortion Reader, which I already made during the the last current event. Do I have to make this again before I can progress?

I have quite a few characters and I have no idea which I did the last current event on, if I'm supposed to picking up this new current event on that character. :(

edited to add: I just went to Ninn on the character I think did the last current event, that gathered and turned in the items for the Phasic Distortion Reader. He he still wants me to make one, even though I have one in my possession. How am I to progress?

Each character can make his/her own. But of course it's account-bound and fits nicely in a shared slot, so ... I'd say that it probably should be either:

• An achievement (account bound, to be used in a shared slot for maximum benefit)
  • A per-character thing (soulbound, to be used per character)

And of course what they did was:

• A per-character thing (account bound, usable in a shared slot for maximum benefit)

Lol, yeah, very confusing for someone who plays multiple characters. I did finally figure out which character really did create the Reader and progressed in the new achievement. If they are going to do many achievements like this, I wish the achievements recorded which character(s) did them. A date would be cool, too.

@Nikal.4921 said:Lol, yeah, very confusing for someone who plays multiple characters. I did finally figure out which character really did create the Reader and progressed in the new achievement. If they are going to do many achievements like this, I wish the achievements recorded which character(s) did them. A date would be cool, too.

Ironic that in the very same patch as this event was released, they published a fix for the POF backpack collections that was causing exactly the same frustration for players. I think the bug fix team and the design team need to sit down and have a little chat so that one is not creating work down the line for the other.

Archived