Healthy Ideas for WvW Weekend Events

Swagger.1459

Let’s work on some experimental weekend event ideas that are healthy for this mode, not detrimental to the current playerbase or any potential new players considering to try wvw...

I encourage players to post some healthy ideas as well!

Here are my ideas...

--- Increase TTK weekend

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/28024/increasing-ttk-in-wvw-would-be-a-healthy-change

“Giving an individual player the build tools to kill another player with 1 hit, or even in a few seconds with combos, is not healthy for this mode... This low TTK issue is also magnified when you have large numbers of players facing off against other large numbers of players too... So I’d like to present a few, FOR WvW ONLY, suggestions to increase the Time To Kill (TTK) and help make battles more hard fought, with more give and take to them. This will not screw over PvE or SPvP because, as I typed, it's FOR WvW ONLY.

1- Increase base Health of professions. 30k for Ele, Guard and Thief. 35k for Engi, Mes, Ranger and Rev. 40k for Necro and War.

2- Decrease all weapon and slot skill cool-downs by 50% to help maintain the fast paced skill decision making combat.

3- Reduce critical hit modifiers by 25%.

4- Double the health and damage output of NPC sentries, guards and lords.

5- Increase siege damage on players by 25%.”

--- Special Attribute Infusion reward drop weekend

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Infusion

"These infusions provide +5 to an attribute and +9 Agony Resistance and also provide a unique aura to the character with one equipped.  Ghostly Infusion - Loot from Gorseval the Multifarious, or purchased from Scholar Glenna after having defeated Gorseval at least once.  Celestial Infusion (Blue) - Loot from completing Shattered Observatory Fractal challenge mote or as a chance from Fractal Master's Chest.  Celestial Infusion (Red) - Obtained from Celestial Infusion Chest from BLING-9009.  Moto's Unstable Bauble Infusion: Blue - Complete The Storm Wizard collection.  Moto's Unstable Bauble Infusion: Red - Complete The King Toad collection.  Phospholuminescent Infusion - Loot from   Trick-or-Treat Bags.  Winter's Heart Infusion - Loot from   Wintersday Gifts.  Snow Diamond Infusion - Loot from   Wintersday Gifts.  Chak Infusion - Crafted in the Mystic Forge using a Chak Egg Sac  Liquid Aurillium Infusion - Crafted in the Mystic Forge using a Vial of Liquid Aurillium  Queen Bee Infusion - Crafted in the Mystic Forge using a Preserved Queen Bee  Festive Confetti Infusion - Chance from killing Choya PinataPoly-luminescent Undulating Infusion - Crafted in the Mystic Forge with their respective Refractor.  Poly-luminescent Undulating Infusion (Black)  Poly-luminescent Undulating Infusion (Green)  Poly-luminescent Undulating Infusion (Orange)  Poly-luminescent Undulating Infusion (Teal)"

Archived