[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons / I n a c t i v e - Page 11 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons / I n a c t i v e

15678911>

Comments

• Hi there, i'm kind of a new player since i only played open world pve to test all the classes . Right now i just bought the expansions and play Reaper but i still have everything to learn. Your guild looks very fun and i'd like to join in order to drink and play with you all guys !
    Tag IG : PastaMaestro.6243

• @PastaMaestro.6243 said:
    Hi there, i'm kind of a new player since i only played open world pve to test all the classes . Right now i just bought the expansions and play Reaper but i still have everything to learn. Your guild looks very fun and i'd like to join in order to drink and play with you all guys !
    Tag IG : PastaMaestro.6243

Hello there! Very Cool name ! thank you for applying. You are more than welcome to join us! I will send an invitation as soon as possible! Cheers :)

The Drunkard

• Hi, I wonder if I'm lucky enough to be invited if there's still room. I've been working on Aurora recently, and I really need help.

• Hi I am interested in joining if you guys are still about. Am looking to do all content. Returning player after a long break and looking for people to play gw2 with. Thanks

• Heya, I'm interested in joining - mostly for the raids, I'm experienced in all the wings and currently looking for a friendly guild I could clear them with. I'd prefer to message one of you on discord if that's possible ;)

• Ally.7049Ally.7049 Member ✭✭

Hello, i'd love to join, i'm a returning player and you guys sound fun, mature and that guild name! Perfection! I'm a perma noob though so i'm mostly joining for very casual play and social.

• hey, id like to join. Judgemental God is my nick in game
    im 24 years old and casual raider/frac runner

• Hello, i am a fresh player with bunch of mmo experience. 30 years old. My Ranger is LvL 45 atm. I mostly active during night time 23.00-05.00 (GMT+3). Ive all the expansions also. Looking for a pve/pvp guild with mature and friendly community.

• Hi EU player here (ASIA time zone). Do you guys do raid training between 12:00-18:00 CEST?

• Kez.9304Kez.9304 Member

Hello :)
    My in-game name is Keraryn and I am a new player, I just bought the game expansions today, after having played the base, game for about two weeks. I am a complete newbie, I am still learning what this game is all about and it would be awesome to join you guys for some company, this will be my first guild if I am accepted! I'm a social person, both in in-game chat and on discord. I'm from the UK, they put me on a French world for some reason when I first created a character but I guess I can change if need be.

• Hey there,
    I sent an ingame mail but thought i'd reply here also, I'd be interested in joining, recently returned to this game after playing in HOT, originally focused on WoW and FF14 but i've decided to put those MMO's down and decided to make this my main MMO.
    Looking for a social guild where I can jump into doing different content throughout the game, hopefully you guys can fill that void I need in an MMO.
    Look forward to hearing from you :)

• Hi there! Returning player that started way back on release, looking for a community to join and hang out with.

Protagonist.4083 if you're still recruiting!

• Hiyaa, I'd like to join you all to learn raids and do some fractals and PvE content, returning player here. :)

• xamol.1035xamol.1035 Member
    edited April 15, 2020

After recently returning to GW2 after a long time away I have spent a month or two re-familiarizing myself with the combat system, playing mostly solo PVE content on different classes. I am now looking for a friendly place to learn the Fractals and Raids (after finally deciding which class to play!)
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    I have most classes max level - although whether I can play them is debatable!

• Hey, I'd like to join, just came back after several years of absence and want to get involved again. Hope to hear from you, cheers!

• heads up for anyone else, i just whispered in game looks like the guild is no more so need to find a guild else where

• This guild is no longer existing, fel probrably forgot to take this down, sorry for everyone that are whispering me for guild invite