[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons [Max.Lvl ,Open World/Raids/Raid Training/Fractals/CMS/Contests + more] - Page 11 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons [Max.Lvl ,Open World/Raids/Raid Training/Fractals/CMS/Contests + more]

15678911>

Comments

• Hi there, i'm kind of a new player since i only played open world pve to test all the classes . Right now i just bought the expansions and play Reaper but i still have everything to learn. Your guild looks very fun and i'd like to join in order to drink and play with you all guys !
    Tag IG : PastaMaestro.6243

• @PastaMaestro.6243 said:
    Hi there, i'm kind of a new player since i only played open world pve to test all the classes . Right now i just bought the expansions and play Reaper but i still have everything to learn. Your guild looks very fun and i'd like to join in order to drink and play with you all guys !
    Tag IG : PastaMaestro.6243

Hello there! Very Cool name ! thank you for applying. You are more than welcome to join us! I will send an invitation as soon as possible! Cheers :)

The Drunkard

• Hi, I wonder if I'm lucky enough to be invited if there's still room. I've been working on Aurora recently, and I really need help.

• Hi I am interested in joining if you guys are still about. Am looking to do all content. Returning player after a long break and looking for people to play gw2 with. Thanks

• Heya, I'm interested in joining - mostly for the raids, I'm experienced in all the wings and currently looking for a friendly guild I could clear them with. I'd prefer to message one of you on discord if that's possible ;)

• Ally.7049Ally.7049 Member ✭✭

Hello, i'd love to join, i'm a returning player and you guys sound fun, mature and that guild name! Perfection! I'm a perma noob though so i'm mostly joining for very casual play and social.