[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons [PVE,Fractals,Raiding,Guild Events,Lottery,+more] - Page 10 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons [PVE,Fractals,Raiding,Guild Events,Lottery,+more]

14567810>

Comments

  • @DragonHunter.7643 said:
    Interesting guild. Been playing the game for a few years now, never really been in a guild besides a grouping with some friends. Was thinking of joining one, never been in a raid so I'm looking for somewhere to start, if ya'all have me.

    @stralicki.5160 said:
    Well hello there, this is my 1st post ever on this forum and im lvl 80 berserker that is loooong time mmorpg veteran. I even played this game in closed alpha (did not play it anymore after that) . ATM im playing this game for a month and currently working on sunrise which ill prolly have soon (read 2 -3 weeks), once i like the game i play it and once i play it i really play it :D. I played lots of mmorpgs really hc and i would like to enjoy this game as much as i can so if you have place for me i would be grateful for a spot.

    You are both very welcomed !, ill send an invitation as soon as possible :)

    The Drunkard

  • Hey. I would like to join :)
    I have a lvl 80 ranger and works to make him a druid (doing the POF and HOT story )

  • @raftan.2864 said:
    Hey. I would like to join :)
    I have a lvl 80 ranger and works to make him a druid (doing the POF and HOT story )

    Hello @raftan.2864 you are very welcome to join us :)

    The Drunkard

  • Hi i'm leveling masteries in HoT and it's pretty difficult when i'm alone. I've also never been in guild and raid so i would like to join you if you're still recruiting. I have lvl 80 necromancer but i'm still kinda new and lost in the game :)

  • @Erika Ch.8796 said:
    Hi i'm leveling masteries in HoT and it's pretty difficult when i'm alone. I've also never been in guild and raid so i would like to join you if you're still recruiting. I have lvl 80 necromancer but i'm still kinda new and lost in the game :)

    Hii Erika, we love helping new people getting familiar with the game and guide them! you are very welcome to join us :)

    The Drunkard

  • I'm Interested in Joining, I generally run t4 fractals daily after work, I spend roughly 2 hours a day on gw2 during week days, Is that active enough? I'm trying to get into raiding but PUG raids seem to all require 150+LI. I have a healing druid and DPS DareDevil/Deadeye setup for t4 fractals/raid and pretty soon will have a support light armour class geared up, not sure which yet.

  • Hello there!

    This is an application for two people who want to join. Both of us started playing the franchise in the days of Guild Wars 1 Nightfall.

    Endrosz.3609 - Myself. I have been on-and-off active in the past 7 years, sometimes very active, sometimes not at all. Fractals and achievement hunting and exploring the maps. I have been a guild leader in GW1, but back then I didn't have a family. :)

    Blade.2387 - My best friend. He didn't really like GW2 back in 2012, so he committed himself to another MMO. Now he regrets that decision, and enjoys the gorgeous graphics and non-P2W gameplay of this game. Note: He is located in China, and Discord is disabled there via the GFW (Great Firewall of China). He's working on a VPN solution.

    We're mostly interested in getting into raiding, but would welcome any other group activity. We run daily fractals together, he's working on his first full ascended set. Since there is a 6 hour timezone difference between CET and his Hongkong time, we very much appreciate the 5 pm start for guild events! Most guilds start later.

  • @Endrosz.3609 said:
    Hello there!

    This is an application for two people who want to join. Both of us started playing the franchise in the days of Guild Wars 1 Nightfall.

    Endrosz.3609 - Myself. I have been on-and-off active in the past 7 years, sometimes very active, sometimes not at all. Fractals and achievement hunting and exploring the maps. I have been a guild leader in GW1, but back then I didn't have a family. :)

    Blade.2387 - My best friend. He didn't really like GW2 back in 2012, so he committed himself to another MMO. Now he regrets that decision, and enjoys the gorgeous graphics and non-P2W gameplay of this game. Note: He is located in China, and Discord is disabled there via the GFW (Great Firewall of China). He's working on a VPN solution.

    We're mostly interested in getting into raiding, but would welcome any other group activity. We run daily fractals together, he's working on his first full ascended set. Since there is a 6 hour timezone difference between CET and his Hongkong time, we very much appreciate the 5 pm start for guild events! Most guilds start later.

    Hello Endrosz, thanks for contacting me an invitation has been sent! Welcome to DD :)

    The Drunkard

  • Hello, fellow Tyrians!

    Our guild is looking for new, returning and experienced players interested in all aspects of PvE! We are a dedicated and active community that seeks to bolster its ranks.
    Here's what you can expect:

    Weekly raid trainings organised by our veteran members. Trainings can be organised multiple times per week according to participant needs.
    Weekly guild missions, every Sunday!
    A monthly guild lottery with varying prizes!
    Contests of all kinds including fashion show-offs!
    Our very own Discord server which has something for everyone!
    A diverse and thorough knowledge pool regarding everything PvE, no one is ever estranged.
    If the above sound promising to you or you need more information about our guild, feel free to contact me at Ashmine.3726 or Warpriestheo.9348
    for any further info. Drop us a message in-game or if we're not online you can send an in-game mail which will be answered within a day at most. There are no wrong questions - message freely!
    For the sake of keeping things simple and short, thank you for reading and I hope you'll become an inebriated dragon. Cheers!

    Requirements
    Discord is necessary to have
    Age 20yo+

    Office Members :
    Ashmine.3726
    Warpriestheo.9348
    Mish.1087
    Keb.3016
    Becii.7648

    The Drunkard

  • Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I'd like to join if you'll have me. I've been playing GW2 since launch (and GW1 before that) and I'm mostly a casual PvE player, but I do some raid training with my other guild and would be open to joining casual/training raids. I sometimes do WvW too (on Desolation).

    Mostly I'm looking for:

    • A guild I can do guild missions with (my current guild does them just as I get home on Friday which means I usually miss them)
    • People to chat to while playing (in-game prefered but I do use Discord for text chat, and can use voice chat for raids and things if I know in advance I'll be doing it)
    • People to play with, to get me doing things I don't normally do on my own like more Fractals, dungeons, meta-events I haven't done in ages etc.

    Danielle Aurorel - Desolation EU. Mini Collector.

    "Not dead which eternal lie, stranger eons death may die. Drain you of your sanity, face the thing that should not be"

  • Warpriestheo.9348Warpriestheo.9348 Member ✭✭
    edited November 22, 2019

    @Danikat.8537 said:
    I'd like to join if you'll have me. I've been playing GW2 since launch (and GW1 before that) and I'm mostly a casual PvE player, but I do some raid training with my other guild and would be open to joining casual/training raids. I sometimes do WvW too (on Desolation).

    Mostly I'm looking for:

    • A guild I can do guild missions with (my current guild does them just as I get home on Friday which means I usually miss them)
    • People to chat to while playing (in-game prefered but I do use Discord for text chat, and can use voice chat for raids and things if I know in advance I'll be doing it)
    • People to play with, to get me doing things I don't normally do on my own like more Fractals, dungeons, meta-events I haven't done in ages etc.

    Hello there sorry for the late response but i was abroad, hope that you mailed one of our officers and got invited already, if not i' ll send an invitation as soon as possible! Looking forward to drink with you!

    The Drunkard

  • Returning player here ( I have characters but still waiting on game download so checking out the forum while it works in the back ground lol)
    Question about discord, I have discord but no mic...it that going to be a problem (can listen but responses will be txt)
    Looking for a new guild as my last one (5 yrs ago) has disappeared.
    Cheers

    Magic does not die, it merely sleeps until called forth into the world again.

  • Returning player here, looking for nice social guild to do some group activities and finish collecting mats for legendary armor. Have a lot of experience in GW2 (Legendary Bolt, 250+ mastery level, few characters with ascended gear)

  • @Aurrynthea.7581 said:
    Returning player here ( I have characters but still waiting on game download so checking out the forum while it works in the back ground lol)
    Question about discord, I have discord but no mic...it that going to be a problem (can listen but responses will be txt)
    Looking for a new guild as my last one (5 yrs ago) has disappeared.
    Cheers

    Hello, having discord and being able to listen to us on voice chat is fine, cause it means we can still communicate, although it is a big advantage if you have a mic :)
    You are very welcome to join us =)

    The Drunkard

  • @Micro.3275 said:
    Returning player here, looking for nice social guild to do some group activities and finish collecting mats for legendary armor. Have a lot of experience in GW2 (Legendary Bolt, 250+ mastery level, few characters with ascended gear)

    Hello there, thanks for applying
    you are very welcome to join us =)

    The Drunkard

  • Hey! returning player here looking to get into the endgame content such as raids and high fractals. currently managed to get full ascended gear on my guardian which i main currently. I'd like to be apart of the guild as it looks like it would fit me perfectly! thanks!

  • @sam.4915 said:
    Hey! returning player here looking to get into the endgame content such as raids and high fractals. currently managed to get full ascended gear on my guardian which i main currently. I'd like to be apart of the guild as it looks like it would fit me perfectly! thanks!

    Hello Thanks for applying! I will send an invitation as soon as possible :)

    The Drunkard