[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons | returning and rebuilding | New/Returning Player Friendly |

h1oeuCB.jpg

EU| Drunken Dragons | DD | are recruiting*Hi everyone!
We look forward to start a new journey in gw2 , meet New Players and most importantly have a good time!

Requirements-Discord is essential for communication and to participate in guild runs and events that we will be organizing ![speaking is not required, but being able to listen to us it is.]-Representing is not required

• Be respectful, Patient , Active and Social

Our Goals

• Fun : It is our ultimate goal, and it should be yours too!
  • Socialize : We hope that our new discord server will be a good asset in helping us connect , play together , laugh , help, share and learn new things with each other!
  • We want our members to feel safe and stress free so we are doing our best to provide as much help as we can!
  • PvE Content : We would like to get back to Raids (training and clearings) ,do Fractals, Strikes and other PvE content as a guild again, without stressing or become toxic elitists. While our main Goal is to have Fun we also care about understanding mechanics,classes, learn from mistakes, and become better !

Current Guild Status

• We are Currently rebuilding, means that our numbers is not what it used to be ! We are a small guild atm, but this gives you the opportunity to get to know each other easier while we work on recruiting we will work hard to make this guild great once more !
  • We' were always excited to give the opportunity to players who care about the guild to join the leadership, and work towards improving the [DD] with the rest of the team!
  • Our Guild hall is maxed out, free for WvW use , Free Guild enhancement buffs , daily gathering to everyone !
  • Always available to hear suggestions and eager to adjust or make changes if possible
  • Everyone is welcomed to join !

How To JoinYou can send and apply with an In-Game Mail to this dragon : Warpriestheo.9348Leave a message and apply on this post and an invitation will be send as soon as possible

2k7dveg.jpg

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, our guild grows and has lot to offer to new and returning players again since we have spots available again!!! We need active members , players that can actually represent (fully or part time ), our Guild so we can have an active and friendly community to run content together! We highly encourage new and returning players to join us and experience with us the creation of a new community! We have a guild hall, with free daily boost and material synthesizers available to our members for daily gathering . We also use discord to communicate and it is currently w.i,p to become a tool that will provide you with valuable information/guide. Send a message to the guys mentioned above , you can even send a mail if they are offline to get you into the guild! Be part of the Drunken Dragonhood today! B)

After a Guild Pof Bounty Hunt Run and a lot of fun going on, we are happy to have you with us on the next events!

• We accept new players,veterans or returning players of any level range! leave a comment below or In game Mail or message - Graperoot, Felhoof, Aliena blackwind, Sacred Demon Blue ! <3

Hello, I would very much like to join your guild. I feel like I'm missing that social aspect of the game which makes it so great.. And would love to make new friends to enjoy this game with. I'm an returning played, but still don't have alot of experience but working on that as we speak. Thank you.

@Xtheran.6425 said:Hello, I would very much like to join your guild. I feel like I'm missing that social aspect of the game which makes it so great.. And would love to make new friends to enjoy this game with. I'm an returning played, but still don't have alot of experience but working on that as we speak. Thank you.

Hello Xtheran , we would love to have you with us! im on it to sent you an invitation, see ya soon in Tyria, thank you for applying :)

Hello, I would love to join you guys if you are still looking for new members. A guild that's active also on discord and not only in the game is exactly what I need ;). I`m a returning player but you can pretty much say I'm starting all over with new class. Hope you still have some free slots ;)

@Elyan.6982 said:Hello, I would love to join you guys if you are still looking for new members. A guild that's active also on discord and not only in the game is exactly what I need ;). I`m a returning player but you can pretty much say I'm starting all over with new class. Hope you still have some free slots ;)

Hello Elyan, thanks for applying and your welcome to join us! :)

Hi guys, we still recruiting people to join our Active,Friendly and helpful guild! We run pve content,missions,bounties, world explo events, pvp, fractals and more together! and we love to help new players out! We accept everyone tho, new players, returning or veterans! We have a guild hall, and a discord server! Please leave a comment below, or whisper or mail in game : Felhoof,Sacred Demon Blue, Aliena Blackwind, Graperoot or Ask any player you find around in the World with the [DD] next to their Name! Cheers!