[EU] ** Drunken Dragons ** |Active|Social|PvE|OpenWorldt|FractalsT1-CM|Raiing,Raid Training|Events - Page 7 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU] ** Drunken Dragons ** |Active|Social|PvE|OpenWorldt|FractalsT1-CM|Raiing,Raid Training|Events

Comments

• @Kim.8219 said:
    Hello! I would really like to join please inv me :)

Hello an invitation has been sent :)your very welcome to join us

The Drunkard

• @UNITJAB.6748 said:
    Hi there!
    I am getting back into the game and would love to have a good community to play with. I want to get familiar with the group PvE content, but I also enjoy PvP and WvW. Hope to see you in-game!

Hello, your welcome to join us! I've tried to invite you to the guild but you are already in 5 guilds and that's the maximum number of guilds you can be in =) You are very welcome to join us whenever you are ready :)

The Drunkard

• Warpriestheo.9348Warpriestheo.9348 Member ✭✭
    edited April 5, 2019

@TheMagician.9238
    hello that's nice to hear about the drinking part
    :) you are very welcome to join us , we hope to see you in game soon!

The Drunkard

• how active is your guild im lookin for a guild to actully be able to hang out with and help me learn this game the guys that got me into it ditched me and im not good enough solo to get mastery points or do fractals to get better gear

• @Crimson.5382 said:
    how active is your guild im lookin for a guild to actully be able to hang out with and help me learn this game the guys that got me into it ditched me and im not good enough solo to get mastery points or do fractals to get better gear

Hi our guild is very active considering that we are playing everyday, and doing different content :) You are very welcome to join us and hopefully u will stay with us :)

The Drunkard

• do yall have a discord i have been needing help getting gear and mastery points as i ssaid before the guys that got me into the game chose to abandon me and do there own thing and refuse to help me.

• Hey there,
    just returned back to the game after being away from the game since 2017, and noticed my previous guild is no longer :(
    I really like the sound of 'The Drunken Dragons' and if you're still recruiting would definitely like to join :)

• @Sikksens.5290 said:
    Hey there,
    just returned back to the game after being away from the game since 2017, and noticed my previous guild is no longer :(
    I really like the sound of 'The Drunken Dragons' and if you're still recruiting would definitely like to join :)

Hello thank you for applying, You are very welcome to join us ! ill send you an invitation asap :)

The Drunkard

• Hello I would like an invite, I`m a returned player Zaharel.5468. I hope that here I will make new friends and have a lot of fun, cya in game!

• @Zaharel.5468 said:
    Hello I would like an invite, I`m a returned player Zaharel.5468. I hope that here I will make new friends and have a lot of fun, cya in game!

Hello, you are very welcome , ill sent an invitation as soon as possible :)

The Drunkard

• Hello - Another returning player looking for new friends. Can you send me an invite please?

• @Shabooboo.5084 said:
    Hello - Another returning player looking for new friends. Can you send me an invite please?

yeh sure your welcome to join :)

The Drunkard

• Hello , i'm a returning player can i get an invite? :)

• @dauwie.4753 said:
    Hello , i'm a returning player can i get an invite? :)

yes your very welcome,ofcourse :) ill invite you as soon as possible!

The Drunkard

• Evening! I am interested in your guild! :) kind of a new player but experienced in different MMO's before!

edited April 10, 2019

@Montridious.9287 said:
    Evening! I am interested in your guild! :) kind of a new player but experienced in different MMO's before!

Hello, Welcome to GW2, you are very welcome to join us :)
    ill send an invitation as soon as possible

The Drunkard

• Hi there, I would like to join please ^_^

• @Midnightfables.5671 said:
    Hi there, I would like to join please ^_^

Hello you are very welcome to :) ill send an invitation asap

The Drunkard

• bump! bump!

The Drunkard

• Hey pal , do you happen to have a spot for me too pls?

• @Salachi.2056 said:
    Hey pal , do you happen to have a spot for me too pls?

Henlo, yes ofcourse we do your very welcome to join us!

The Drunkard

• Hey :) Are you still recruiting? Returning noob here :P

• @Hitomoshi.5940 said:
    Hey :) Are you still recruiting? Returning noob here :P

Hello, yes your very welcome to join us :) ill sent u an invitation as soon as possible

The Drunkard

• bbop.9706bbop.9706 Member ✭✭✭

Hey there! I'm looking for a friendly, active guild that tackles open world content as well as raids etc (im just about to start raid training on my druid).

I'm new-ish (played less than a year) and am aiming to craft legendary armour and weapons so would like to be in a guild with similar aims and that can support mine. I'm also loyal and happy to help out guildies wherever i can.

I have all professions at lvl 80 and really enjoy pvp (only gold 3 so far!).

I am also really keen to learn all the HoT metas and do regular map comps for legendary crafting.

Also would like there to be a discord/voice option for more organised stuff.

Reckon you guys fit the bill? 😀

• @bbop.9706 said:
    Hey there! I'm looking for a friendly, active guild that tackles open world content as well as raids etc (im just about to start raid training on my druid).

I'm new-ish (played less than a year) and am aiming to craft legendary armour and weapons so would like to be in a guild with similar aims and that can support mine. I'm also loyal and happy to help out guildies wherever i can.

I have all professions at lvl 80 and really enjoy pvp (only gold 3 so far!).

I am also really keen to learn all the HoT metas and do regular map comps for legendary crafting.

Also would like there to be a discord/voice option for more organised stuff.

Reckon you guys fit the bill? 😀

Hello you are very welcome to join and yes we are focusing on all of the above content u mention and from today we started organizing some PvP events :)
    And discord is ofcourse a requirement :) ill sent an invitation as soon as possible

The Drunkard

• Sounds like a guild for me! can i get an invite please?

• hey there! Is there a spot left for a returning noobie?

• @Wakka NL.1430 said:
    Sounds like a guild for me! can i get an invite please?

@thyr.8962 said:
    hey there! Is there a spot left for a returning noobie?

Hi guys you are both welcome! thank you for applying ! ill send you an invitation soon :)

The Drunkard

• Pump
    *We are still recruiting :)

The Drunkard

edited April 22, 2019

**Pump
    *We are still recruiting !
    Content we currently do : Fractals,Raid Training(we currently have a static team with a few spots open left that needs to be filled, raiding Monday,Wed,Friday around 17:00 server time), a New Raid Training Group forming up(no experience required), Open world Meta+World Bosses,Guild Missions every Sunday and PvP event every sunday! and more guild fun events happening soon!
    Requirements: Discord +Represent as much as you can :)
    To join please leave a comment here or send a mail to one of the following dragons Felhoof, Adliv, Misha, Dumdadumdum! or contact me on discord MadFroG#6111
    _Please do not try to contact me via a game /w cause I may be busy and not notice it at all_
    Thank you:)

The Drunkard

• **Pump
    *We are still recruiting !
    Content we currently do : Fractals,Raid Training(we currently have a static team with a few spots open left that needs to be filled, raiding Monday,Wed,Friday around 17:00 server time), a New Raid Training Group forming up(no experience required), Open world Meta+World Bosses,Guild Missions every Sunday and PvP event every sunday! and more guild fun events, currently having a guild lottery and fashion wars soon =)
    Requirements: Discord +Represent as much as you can :)
    To join please leave a comment here or send a mail to one of the following dragons Felhoof, Adliv, Misha, Dumdadumdum! or contact me on discord MadFroG#6111
    _Please do not try to contact me via a game /w cause I may be busy and not notice it at all_
    Thank you:)

The Drunkard

• *pump
    *pump

The Drunkard

edited May 1, 2019

our guild is still recruiting
    We run lots of different content :
    Open world ,achievements , dungeon runs ,Fractals from all Tiers and CMs, we have PvP events, uild Missions, and Raid Trainings ,recently we done a RP Fashion Wars event with lots of good prizes, and a lottery , and more events are coming up!
    Requirements : 20yo+ ,Discord, be as much social and active as you can, and represent as much as you can!(we love social people who represent us)!
    PS you will have to drink a lot
    To join leave a comment below or send a **Mail ** to one of the following drunken dragons :
    Felhoof
    Mish Avens
    Dumdadumdum
    Adliv

The Drunkard

• Pivke.1308Pivke.1308 Member

hi,
    im casual player returning after a looooong absence, looking for an active guild. id like to join you.
    p.s. i do like a beer or five on my free days.

• Heath.7961Heath.7961 Member

Hey,
    I am a returning player as well. I'd like to play with some mates and steadily come back into the game (;
    Don't hesitate to whisper me in game

• @Pivke.1308 said:
    hi,
    im casual player returning after a looooong absence, looking for an active guild. id like to join you.
    p.s. i do like a beer or five on my free days.

@Heath.7961 said:
    Hey,
    I am a returning player as well. I'd like to play with some mates and steadily come back into the game (;
    Don't hesitate to whisper me in game

Hey guys , we would love to have you with us! ill sent you an invitation asap :) Cheers!

The Drunkard

• Hi! Drunken Dragons sounds like a nice guild. Please invite me.

• I would love to join your guild as well if there is still room, wanna get into raid training, will be super active too! :p

• Kaczmarsky.8597Kaczmarsky.8597 Member
    edited May 2, 2019

Hi. Im returning player (2 years of break) and i want to join your guild. I can use a discord, i like drinking (#teamwhisky ). I wanna refresh and relearn doing fractals (forgot how to dodge :anguished: ) and i want to learn raids
    Most importantly, im kind of a memelord myself

• Hi. I would like to join your guild if you'll have me. I've been looking to find a guild with an active raid training schedule . Unfortunately, I don't talk in discord but I'll be online -listening- drunk in spirit.

• @TheFluffyNinja.5270 said:
    Hi! Drunken Dragons sounds like a nice guild. Please invite me.

@Isa DaRksha.1547 said:
    I would love to join your guild as well if there is still room, wanna get into raid training, will be super active too! :p

@Kaczmarsky.8597 said:
    Hi. Im returning player (2 years of break) and i want to join your guild. I can use a discord, i like drinking (#teamwhisky ). I wanna refresh and relearn doing fractals (forgot how to dodge :anguished: ) and i want to learn raids
    Most importantly, im kind of a memelord myself

@Gunslinger.7031 said:
    Hi. I would like to join your guild if you'll have me. I've been looking to find a guild with an active raid training schedule . Unfortunately, I don't talk in discord but I'll be online -listening- drunk in spirit.

Hi guys thank you for applying!, ill send you a guild invitation soon, you are all very welcome!
    Cheers :#

The Drunkard

• I am literally a beginner (a week from the start of the journey, bought both expansions), but I have considerable experience in mmo in general (over 13 years of various mmo). I am looking for a guild that is able to take such a body to his guardianship. I am a fan of any PvE content(and in GW2 it's actually fun). But there is a nuance - I am not the best english-speaking person, but I understand most of what ppl say (the answers are a bit harder). Any chances of joining?
    P.S.
    I love to drink every time there is an opportunity :)

• @Deathkrug.4806 said:
    I am literally a beginner (a week from the start of the journey, bought both expansions), but I have considerable experience in mmo in general (over 13 years of various mmo). I am looking for a guild that is able to take such a body to his guardianship. I am a fan of any PvE content(and in GW2 it's actually fun). But there is a nuance - I am not the best english-speaking person, but I understand most of what ppl say (the answers are a bit harder). Any chances of joining?
    P.S.
    I love to drink every time there is an opportunity :)

hello there, and welcome to Guild Wars 2 !We would like to guide you and help you out =)
    ill sent you an invitation soon :)

The Drunkard

• Miaki.3697Miaki.3697 Member

I got the alcohol and the memes. Now can I get an invite as well? ;)

• King.4095King.4095 Member

Hey there! Would love an invite. Also reached out to Felhoof in game.

• @Miaki.3697 said:
    I got the alcohol and the memes. Now can I get an invite as well? ;)

@King.4095 said:
    Hey there! Would love an invite. Also reached out to Felhoof in game.

Hi guys , ill send u an invitation as soon as possible! thank you =)

The Drunkard

• Talen.6284Talen.6284 Member

I'd also like to join the fun!

• hugo.6480hugo.6480 Member

Sounds like the guild i have been looking for could i get a invite i have msg felhoof in game as well.
    Cheers

• Hey, I'm a returning player that mainly runs T4 fractals, whilst also dabbling in PvP from time-to-time. I would love to get more into raids with a friendly group of people :)

• @Talen.6284 said:
    I'd also like to join the fun!

@hugo.6480 said:
    Sounds like the guild i have been looking for could i get a invite i have msg felhoof in game as well.
    Cheers

@Ecoski.9643 said:
    Hey, I'm a returning player that mainly runs T4 fractals, whilst also dabbling in PvP from time-to-time. I would love to get more into raids with a friendly group of people :)

Hey guys your all very welcome to join, ill send you an invitation as soon as possible!
    Cheers!

The Drunkard

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.