[EU] ** Drunken Dragons ** - Page 8 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU] ** Drunken Dragons **

1234568

Comments

  • Hey! im a returning player that would love an invite!

  • Hello !
    Your guild sounds like a really nice bunch of people :D
    I have around 170 hrs in the game spread out over 5 years, so needless to say I’m pretty much as knowledgable as a noob in this game x)
    I’ve never really been part of a guild or really played the game with friends and I really feel like I’m missing out on the social aspect of this game so anyways I’d love an invite to your guild :)

  • Hello
    You sound like a easy-going happy people :)
    Me and the Mrs have started to play this game now and got some chars up, but haven't done more than the main story. We havent done any dungeons or "raiding" in GW2 ever cause we are still noobs at heart haha. I have raiding exp from other mmo's (wow) and the mrs also have some gaming experience just not as much raiding as i do :P
    we would love an invite to you guys just to learn and be social with people. Learning how to play and what to play and such. havent grasped all of the stuff that is on here but learning alot.

  • Hey all!!! I have long been searching for a guild that keeps active and that loves doing all kinds of content, because I lacked that in the past which put me off playing GW. But I want to get back into it, and I hope that you guys would be a great guild to join!! Still have a spot left for a lonely player?

  • Hey there,

    this sounds like a great guild. I have been away from the game since about a year after it's release due to college etc. I tried to get back into it about 1 year ago and did some of the new content but because I wasn't playing with anyone, I found it hard to progress and also just felt like I was missing out on the social aspect so I put it down and didn't go back again but it's something that keeps playing on my mind. I was an avid GW1 player and I really want to experience that again with GW2 so I am hoping to give it another shot!

    Would love an invite and to learn along with people. I will be honest when I say my knowledge level is probably very basic with regard to new mechanics etc but I am an avid gamer and have played plenty of MMO/RPG's so I am not totally new to the genre and also not completely new to the GW series. As stated above, I played alot of GW1.

    Thanks anyway and I look forward to hearing from ye :)

    One more thing, I am Irish so yes, I can drink alot :)

    Cheers!

  • @Snyggeek.3197 said:
    Hey! im a returning player that would love an invite!

    @Astinax.4912 said:
    Hello !
    Your guild sounds like a really nice bunch of people :D
    I have around 170 hrs in the game spread out over 5 years, so needless to say I’m pretty much as knowledgable as a noob in this game x)
    I’ve never really been part of a guild or really played the game with friends and I really feel like I’m missing out on the social aspect of this game so anyways I’d love an invite to your guild :)

    @Muppazar.3894 said:
    Hello
    You sound like a easy-going happy people :)
    Me and the Mrs have started to play this game now and got some chars up, but haven't done more than the main story. We havent done any dungeons or "raiding" in GW2 ever cause we are still noobs at heart haha. I have raiding exp from other mmo's (wow) and the mrs also have some gaming experience just not as much raiding as i do :P
    we would love an invite to you guys just to learn and be social with people. Learning how to play and what to play and such. havent grasped all of the stuff that is on here but learning alot.

    @DnBDave.2378 said:
    Hey there,

    this sounds like a great guild. I have been away from the game since about a year after it's release due to college etc. I tried to get back into it about 1 year ago and did some of the new content but because I wasn't playing with anyone, I found it hard to progress and also just felt like I was missing out on the social aspect so I put it down and didn't go back again but it's something that keeps playing on my mind. I was an avid GW1 player and I really want to experience that again with GW2 so I am hoping to give it another shot!

    Would love an invite and to learn along with people. I will be honest when I say my knowledge level is probably very basic with regard to new mechanics etc but I am an avid gamer and have played plenty of MMO/RPG's so I am not totally new to the genre and also not completely new to the GW series. As stated above, I played alot of GW1.

    Thanks anyway and I look forward to hearing from ye :)

    One more thing, I am Irish so yes, I can drink alot :)

    Cheers!

    @WolfgangVonTech.9402 said:
    Hey all!!! I have long been searching for a guild that keeps active and that loves doing all kinds of content, because I lacked that in the past which put me off playing GW. But I want to get back into it, and I hope that you guys would be a great guild to join!! Still have a spot left for a lonely play

    hello people thanks for applying , I think most of you have been invited already, ill checked it up and invite the ones who didn't ! Thanks a lot :)

    The Drunkard

  • bump! Bump!

    The Drunkard

  • Hello there!

    I'm a returning player that would love to join! Just started playing and need some company in the way! Im right now a causal player and just playing when i got time, but I hope i can join some raids and events! :)

  • @Deadclouds.6491 said:
    Hello there!

    I'm a returning player that would love to join! Just started playing and need some company in the way! Im right now a causal player and just playing when i got time, but I hope i can join some raids and events! :)

    Hello, you are very welcome to join us :) ill sent you an invitation as soon as possible , cheers!

    The Drunkard

  • Toby.2643Toby.2643 Member

    I'm returning to the game after playing it obsessively after launch, and I'm bringing my partner with me. Mostly PvE, just levelling atm but we're wanting to get into end-game content when we get there. Play a lot of evenings (GMT) and weekends, I have past experience with guild officer-ing (from WoW and early Warframe)

    Would love an inv!

  • @Toby.2643 said:
    I'm returning to the game after playing it obsessively after launch, and I'm bringing my partner with me. Mostly PvE, just levelling atm but we're wanting to get into end-game content when we get there. Play a lot of evenings (GMT) and weekends, I have past experience with guild officer-ing (from WoW and early Warframe)

    Would love an inv!

    Hi toby , an invitation has been sent :) Cheers

    The Drunkard

  • I'm also a returning player. I played the game a lot after launch, but never managed to get into the game despite many attempts until recently. I'd be down for anything, be it PvE, PvP or just Open World stuffs. Would love an invite! I currently play a Thief and a Mesmer, although main the Thief - soon to be Deadeye.

    Best regards.

  • Hello, I am a new player here. I have been hanging around at level 80 doing open world content and some fractals, and having a blast overall, but it has been mostly alone and with randoms. I am really interested in fractals and want to get better at them and raid sometimes if possible. I am pretty casual (currently playing more because of an injury which has left me leg in a cast) but a fast learner (at least I think, so :bleep_bloop: ). I would like to join your guild and hopefully have more fun with a community.

    Thank you.

  • Helloo, I would love an invite. Used to play a lot but haven't for the last couple years.. Came back recently and am enjoying the game again so a nice social guild sounds perfect :). I used to play a lot of WvW and PvP but am mostly a PvE nerd nowadays. Thanks!

  • Doms.4809Doms.4809 Member

    Greetings.

    I am in search for a guild where I'd like to learn some raids and re-learn fractals, as I'm a bit rusty :D.
    Also to chat and have fun in game. :)

  • Hi
    I'm new to Guild Wars 2 and mmo's in general. I would like to learn as much as possible and by the look of things I be able to do just that in your guild and have a good time doing so. I do have a job as well as other responsibilities so wouldn't be able to be online and in game 24/7 but if you'll have me I'd love to join.

  • Hey!
    Semi new to GW2 and not new at all to the MMO genre! Would be pretty awesome to join, can be available pretty much whenever since College will be finished next week and everything will be over.

  • @Pasilism.7513 said:
    I'm also a returning player. I played the game a lot after launch, but never managed to get into the game despite many attempts until recently. I'd be down for anything, be it PvE, PvP or just Open World stuffs. Would love an invite! I currently play a Thief and a Mesmer, although main the Thief - soon to be Deadeye.

    Best regards.

    @Decimatus.9564 said:
    Hello, I am a new player here. I have been hanging around at level 80 doing open world content and some fractals, and having a blast overall, but it has been mostly alone and with randoms. I am really interested in fractals and want to get better at them and raid sometimes if possible. I am pretty casual (currently playing more because of an injury which has left me leg in a cast) but a fast learner (at least I think, so :bleep_bloop: ). I would like to join your guild and hopefully have more fun with a community.

    Thank you.

    @Snapple.9251 said:
    Helloo, I would love an invite. Used to play a lot but haven't for the last couple years.. Came back recently and am enjoying the game again so a nice social guild sounds perfect :). I used to play a lot of WvW and PvP but am mostly a PvE nerd nowadays. Thanks!

    @Doms.4809 said:
    Greetings.

    I am in search for a guild where I'd like to learn some raids and re-learn fractals, as I'm a bit rusty :D.
    Also to chat and have fun in game. :)

    @Faffa.1045 said:
    Hi
    I'm new to Guild Wars 2 and mmo's in general. I would like to learn as much as possible and by the look of things I be able to do just that in your guild and have a good time doing so. I do have a job as well as other responsibilities so wouldn't be able to be online and in game 24/7 but if you'll have me I'd love to join.

    @Statchyy.9107 said:
    Hey!
    Semi new to GW2 and not new at all to the MMO genre! Would be pretty awesome to join, can be available pretty much whenever since College will be finished next week and everything will be over.

    hI Guys, thank you for applying! If you haven't got an invitation already by another officer ill invite you soon! Thank you and cheers :)

    The Drunkard

  • Ajun.3102Ajun.3102 Member

    Hey! I'm a GW2 veteran, started in 2012, played on and off ever since. Mostly into open world stuff and would like to learn how to raid eventually. I'd be happy to join you! :)

  • @Ajun.3102 said:
    Hey! I'm a GW2 veteran, started in 2012, played on and off ever since. Mostly into open world stuff and would like to learn how to raid eventually. I'd be happy to join you! :)

    HI ajun, your very welcome to join us, ill send you an invitation as soon as possible :)

    The Drunkard

  • Ello, I'm a longtime player, looking for a chill and active guild to do group content and just chill in general, would love an invite. Cheers!

  • @Devil in Me.5930 said:
    Ello, I'm a longtime player, looking for a chill and active guild to do group content and just chill in general, would love an invite. Cheers!

    hello there,thank you for applying, I've invited you , hope to see you soon in game !

    The Drunkard

  • Hi, I'd love to join your guild, I've recently started playing again!

  • Hello
    I'm a returning player, and looking for a fun time. Hopefully there's a spot for me in your guild. I'm lacking in Game Knowledge though so would love to learn a lot from you guys.
    See you in Tyria

  • @Coronel.7843 said:
    Hi, I'd love to join your guild, I've recently started playing again!

    @defidefa.2798 said:
    Hello
    I'm a returning player, and looking for a fun time. Hopefully there's a spot for me in your guild. I'm lacking in Game Knowledge though so would love to learn a lot from you guys.
    See you in Tyria

    Hello guys,welcome back to the game,u are very welcome to join us! I' ll sent you an invitation as soon as possible

    The Drunkard

  • Hi,
    Im a relatively new player currently grinding out the story content, but really want to experience everything else with a chill guild.
    I love group focused content with guildies/friends in other MMO's and would love to find the same in GW2.
    Cheers o/

  • Hey, I've just installed the game again after a few years away! just wondering if you would take a rookie into your ranks?

  • Hey I would like to join

  • Hi,
    I wonder if it is possible to join this guild ?
    I am getting back into GW2, it has been more than a year or two ago.
    Are there opportunities in the guild for static raid party? Or raid-training.
    I would really like to get back into the raiding.
    Kind Regards,
    G.

  • @GladOr.4361 said:
    Hi,
    Im a relatively new player currently grinding out the story content, but really want to experience everything else with a chill guild.
    I love group focused content with guildies/friends in other MMO's and would love to find the same in GW2.
    Cheers o/

    @Origami.9718 said:
    Hey, I've just installed the game again after a few years away! just wondering if you would take a rookie into your ranks?

    @Riot king.5874 said:
    Hey I would like to join

    Hey guys you are all very welcome to join,ill sent you an invitation as soon as possible :)

    @Geoffry.3168 said:
    Hi,
    I wonder if it is possible to join this guild ?
    I am getting back into GW2, it has been more than a year or two ago.
    Are there opportunities in the guild for static raid party? Or raid-training.
    I would really like to get back into the raiding.
    Kind Regards,
    G.

    Hi Geoffry, ur welcome to join, and yes there are opportunities to raid :)

    The Drunkard

  • Sounds awesome, shame I'm in NA

  • Goettel.4389Goettel.4389 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 24, 2019

    Not sure if I'm drunk enough (yet) to join, but I'll probably be (if and) when you sling me an invite. No promises!
    Edit: I'm a bit drunk.

  • This sounds like something I could get into : ), Not a super heavy drinker but ya now, fairly new player around a month and wanna get started or shown the ropes of end game content (or steps I should take to get there) as well as not to have to play it alone.

    ign : Cinypher

  • Good morning, I've just got the game never played the game before so looking for a guild who can help me learn the basics and have fun along the way! I've played WoW for many years but due to friends quitting i'm there playing alone which sucks! Would be awesome to join you guys!

  • Oh my discord ID is Aptos#4427 please add me to chat more.

  • @Goettel.4389 said:
    Not sure if I'm drunk enough (yet) to join, but I'll probably be (if and) when you sling me an invite. No promises!
    Edit: I'm a bit drunk.

    @Killamonjaro.7982 said:
    This sounds like something I could get into : ), Not a super heavy drinker but ya now, fairly new player around a month and wanna get started or shown the ropes of end game content (or steps I should take to get there) as well as not to have to play it alone.

    ign : Cinypher

    @Aptos.1635 said:
    Good morning, I've just got the game never played the game before so looking for a guild who can help me learn the basics and have fun along the way! I've played WoW for many years but due to friends quitting i'm there playing alone which sucks! Would be awesome to join you guys!

    hi guys you are all very welcome to join :)

    The Drunkard

  • Hey, I'm a new player looking to learn about the game (raids are my main goal). Joining a great guild to play with and learn would be awesome!. I can drink and i am very memelicious.

    I come from a background of mainly WoW for 'raiding' experience

  • @Naywin.9472 said:
    Hey, I'm a new player looking to learn about the game (raids are my main goal). Joining a great guild to play with and learn would be awesome!. I can drink and i am very memelicious.

    I come from a background of mainly WoW for 'raiding' experience

    Hellu @Naywin.9472 u are very welcome to join =) I ll send u an invitation asap

    The Drunkard

  • Hey, I would like to join your guild (for raid training and so). :)

  • Hey guys,

    Just started playing a few weeks ago, and would love to get an invite to your guild. Got a DH and doing t1-t2 fractals right now, would like to progress more on the PvE side (t4 / raids) in the future.

    Thanks,

  • Erza.4850Erza.4850 Member

    Sounds like a cool guild! Would like to join if possible :)

  • @Pangea.5301 said:
    Hey, I would like to join your guild (for raid training and so). :)

    @ZenPow.7019 said:
    Hey guys,

    Just started playing a few weeks ago, and would love to get an invite to your guild. Got a DH and doing t1-t2 fractals right now, would like to progress more on the PvE side (t4 / raids) in the future.

    Thanks,

    @Erza.4850 said:
    Sounds like a cool guild! Would like to join if possible :)

    Hi guys ur all very welcome :) thank you for applying ,ill send u an invitation asap :)

    The Drunkard

  • Fragcake.6372Fragcake.6372 Member ✭✭

    Hello i would like to join, i mainly do PvE

  • @Fragcake.6372 said:
    Hello i would like to join, i mainly do PvE

    Hello ur very welcome to :) ill send an invitation as soon as possible

    The Drunkard

  • Lukoil.4391Lukoil.4391 Member
    edited June 1, 2019

    Hi i would like to join the guild. Was playing the game since original GW2. Dropped it with season 2-3. Returned when PoF hits but dropped after aquiring griffon mount. No start catching up with season 4

  • @Lukoil.4391 said:
    Hi i would like to join the guild. Was playing the game since original GW2. Dropped it with season 2-3. Returned when PoF hits but dropped after aquiring griffon mount. No start catching up with season 4

    Hello thanks for applying ill sent an invitation soon :)

    The Drunkard

  • Hello
    I am a new player. I wish to join this guild. My language is not English but I know more than basics and my local time is UTC+4:30. I play with necromancer class. I am active more than enough. I opened world map and right now doing living world season 2. I have HoT and PoF and all seasons of game. I do not know anything about PvP, WvW, Raid, Fractals or others. Achievements and a lot of currencies in game are the most parts that confused me. I hope learn about other parts of this game in this guild.
    regards, kherad

  • Hello again
    I forgot to say right now I am in Seafarer's Rest server of EU but I can change it to where you are 3 or 4 days later.
    by the way what is NA?

  • @Kherad.4025 said:
    Hello again
    I forgot to say right now I am in Seafarer's Rest server of EU but I can change it to where you are 3 or 4 days later.
    by the way what is NA?

    We 've invited ou Kherad,NA is North America servers :)

    The Drunkard

  • Hey, I recently returned to GW2 and would like to experience more of the game with other people. I main Thief and mostly do PvE

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.