[EU] ** Drunken Dragons ** - [PVE,Fractals,Raiding,Guild Events,Lottery,+more] - Page 10 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU] ** Drunken Dragons ** - [PVE,Fractals,Raiding,Guild Events,Lottery,+more]

14567810>

Comments

• @DragonHunter.7643 said:
    Interesting guild. Been playing the game for a few years now, never really been in a guild besides a grouping with some friends. Was thinking of joining one, never been in a raid so I'm looking for somewhere to start, if ya'all have me.

@stralicki.5160 said:
    Well hello there, this is my 1st post ever on this forum and im lvl 80 berserker that is loooong time mmorpg veteran. I even played this game in closed alpha (did not play it anymore after that) . ATM im playing this game for a month and currently working on sunrise which ill prolly have soon (read 2 -3 weeks), once i like the game i play it and once i play it i really play it :D. I played lots of mmorpgs really hc and i would like to enjoy this game as much as i can so if you have place for me i would be grateful for a spot.

You are both very welcomed !, ill send an invitation as soon as possible :)

The Drunkard

• Hey. I would like to join :)
    I have a lvl 80 ranger and works to make him a druid (doing the POF and HOT story )

• @raftan.2864 said:
    Hey. I would like to join :)
    I have a lvl 80 ranger and works to make him a druid (doing the POF and HOT story )

Hello @raftan.2864 you are very welcome to join us :)

The Drunkard

• Hi i'm leveling masteries in HoT and it's pretty difficult when i'm alone. I've also never been in guild and raid so i would like to join you if you're still recruiting. I have lvl 80 necromancer but i'm still kinda new and lost in the game :)

• @Erika Ch.8796 said:
    Hi i'm leveling masteries in HoT and it's pretty difficult when i'm alone. I've also never been in guild and raid so i would like to join you if you're still recruiting. I have lvl 80 necromancer but i'm still kinda new and lost in the game :)

Hii Erika, we love helping new people getting familiar with the game and guide them! you are very welcome to join us :)

The Drunkard

• I'm Interested in Joining, I generally run t4 fractals daily after work, I spend roughly 2 hours a day on gw2 during week days, Is that active enough? I'm trying to get into raiding but PUG raids seem to all require 150+LI. I have a healing druid and DPS DareDevil/Deadeye setup for t4 fractals/raid and pretty soon will have a support light armour class geared up, not sure which yet.

• Hello there!

This is an application for two people who want to join. Both of us started playing the franchise in the days of Guild Wars 1 Nightfall.

Endrosz.3609 - Myself. I have been on-and-off active in the past 7 years, sometimes very active, sometimes not at all. Fractals and achievement hunting and exploring the maps. I have been a guild leader in GW1, but back then I didn't have a family. :)

Blade.2387 - My best friend. He didn't really like GW2 back in 2012, so he committed himself to another MMO. Now he regrets that decision, and enjoys the gorgeous graphics and non-P2W gameplay of this game. Note: He is located in China, and Discord is disabled there via the GFW (Great Firewall of China). He's working on a VPN solution.

We're mostly interested in getting into raiding, but would welcome any other group activity. We run daily fractals together, he's working on his first full ascended set. Since there is a 6 hour timezone difference between CET and his Hongkong time, we very much appreciate the 5 pm start for guild events! Most guilds start later.

• @Endrosz.3609 said:
    Hello there!

This is an application for two people who want to join. Both of us started playing the franchise in the days of Guild Wars 1 Nightfall.

Endrosz.3609 - Myself. I have been on-and-off active in the past 7 years, sometimes very active, sometimes not at all. Fractals and achievement hunting and exploring the maps. I have been a guild leader in GW1, but back then I didn't have a family. :)

Blade.2387 - My best friend. He didn't really like GW2 back in 2012, so he committed himself to another MMO. Now he regrets that decision, and enjoys the gorgeous graphics and non-P2W gameplay of this game. Note: He is located in China, and Discord is disabled there via the GFW (Great Firewall of China). He's working on a VPN solution.

We're mostly interested in getting into raiding, but would welcome any other group activity. We run daily fractals together, he's working on his first full ascended set. Since there is a 6 hour timezone difference between CET and his Hongkong time, we very much appreciate the 5 pm start for guild events! Most guilds start later.

Hello Endrosz, thanks for contacting me an invitation has been sent! Welcome to DD :)

The Drunkard

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.