[EU]Drunken Dragons : Raid Training Guild **** - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU]Drunken Dragons : Raid Training Guild ****

Comments

• Hello and thank you for applying, we accept new players and we love to help them out! your very welcome to join us :) ! ill invite you as soon as possible :#

• B U M P :#
    Still are still looking for new members to join our active guilds and our events and runs, more information about us on the first page !

• Hi quick question, what timezone most of you guys in?
    Ive been plaaying solo until now i decided to join a guild.i came acroos you guys. Im a casual guy who likes to spend time crafting -> doing fractals (later) pve content and maybe pvp. i hope to see you guys soon :3

• Warpriestheo.9348Warpriestheo.9348 Member ✭✭
    edited June 23, 2018

@kaienryze.4930 said:
    Hi quick question, what timezone most of you guys in?
    Ive been plaaying solo until now i decided to join a guild.i came acroos you guys. Im a casual guy who likes to spend time crafting -> doing fractals (later) pve content and maybe pvp. i hope to see you guys soon :3

Hi and thanks for applying @kaienryze.4930 , my timezone is UTC+3 don't know about the rest member but whatever time I play ,there are people online especially afternoon and evenings/late night. I can invite you to check things out yourself ,and hope to enjoy your stay with us , thanks again :)

• Hii I'd like to join ur guild if u take me in ^^

• I bought the game yesterday , currently i'm a lv 29 necro.I would love to join an active guild.

• Howdy. I'm a lvl 80 warrior, just returned to GW after a long hiatus. I'll be pretty active, just getting used to the game again. Could defintely use a guild

• @freyarex.7108 said:
    Hii I'd like to join ur guild if u take me in ^^

@Richa.7361 said:
    I bought the game yesterday , currently i'm a lv 29 necro.I would love to join an active guild.

@MrProPain.2785 said:
    Howdy. I'm a lvl 80 warrior, just returned to GW after a long hiatus. I'll be pretty active, just getting used to the game again. Could defintely use a guild

Hi guys, thank you for applying ! ill add you in game and invite you ,if you haven't /w any of our officers yet! We'd love to have you with us and play together! hope to see you soon in game :#

• Hello. I'm a old returning player. Have not played in 5 years so everything is pretty new to me. I am looking for a guild to help me out with all the new stuff. Been playing on my own a few weeks now and it gets kinda boring. I got a 80 Ranger who is my main and a 80 Guardian. I'm also working on a Warr and Necro who is both around 50.
    Hope u got room for a renewb :).

Thanks for reading.

• Hi, really like the sound of your guild! I would love to be able to join if you have any spaces left?

• Hey there! Your guild sounds really fun, and I'd very much like to join if you still have room for me. I'm a returning player (didn't play that much before either), and I just bought both expansions from the sale. Looking forward to experiencing both new and old stuff in a nice and friendly environment. :)

• Hello, i was wondering if you guys still have some places left for me and a friend of mine , we are really hoping to join your guild , both of us are seasoned players with all professions , all 80 with fully leveled crafting , we are both coming back from a 1 year break.

• Hey I was wondering if there is a space keft for me in the guild. Getting kinda lonely in the game nowdays. q-q

• Woah guys , sure your all welcomed to join us ! thanks for applying and sorry for the late response! Hope you tried to contact one of our officers to get into the guild cause ive been on break/holidays for a while ! However ill make sure to invite you as soon as possible! thanks again :#

@Andreka Gergely.6859 , @Nimble.8253 , @bazuka.6781 , @UglyKidBro.7654 , @Quizaw.3659 <3

• Hello I just started playing and I need guild to not feel soo alone :D got elementalist 80 and now Im working on necro. Im verry active, social and I got discord and Im 21 yo.
    Can I join you guys pretty please ?

• @Thartego.2743 said:
    Hello I just started playing and I need guild to not feel soo alone :D got elementalist 80 and now Im working on necro. Im verry active, social and I got discord and Im 21 yo.
    Can I join you guys pretty please ?

@Thartego.2743 your very welcome to join us, and thanks for choosing us! cheers! please check your guild panel the invitation :)

edited June 29, 2018

-- B u M p --

• Angel.3897Angel.3897 Member ✭✭

hey hey
    i'm curious about you guys :grin: i'd like to join if you still have space

• Ahoy! Is there any space left? I am a new player around level 60 and I'm starting to feel lonely. I'm still learning the ropes to the game and I could really use some friends.

• Hello! Im a returning player, would like to join a clan, do you still welcome/have space for fresh meat? ^^

• Hey! Newly turned level 80 Warrior looking for active guild. Play most nights. I have and use discord for other groups, not always available for events but will always attend when available. Thanks

• @Roids.5941 said:
    Hey! Newly turned level 80 Warrior looking for active guild. Play most nights. I have and use discord for other groups, not always available for events but will always attend when available. Thanks

@Hellbread.3986 said:
    Hello! Im a returning player, would like to join a clan, do you still welcome/have space for fresh meat? ^^

@Captain Cinnabar.2815 said:
    Ahoy! Is there any space left? I am a new player around level 60 and I'm starting to feel lonely. I'm still learning the ropes to the game and I could really use some friends.

@Angel.3897 said:
    hey hey
    i'm curious about you guys :grin: i'd like to join if you still have space

Hi guys, thank you for applying and welcome to Drunken Dragons, press [g] to check for your invitation ! cheers :)

• Hello!

I am very interested in joining your band of drunken misfits. The game is just so much more fun and enjoyable when you play it with other people so why not join a guild.
    I am 20 and pretty good at English.

• Hey,
    I am interested in joining your guild.
    I am a returning player and want to get more out of gw2 then I am doing at the moment.

• @UnderFort.5167 said:
    Hello!

I am very interested in joining your band of drunken misfits. The game is just so much more fun and enjoyable when you play it with other people so why not join a guild.
    I am 20 and pretty good at English.

@Dirtmuncher.3870 said:
    Hey,
    I am interested in joining your guild.
    I am a returning player and want to get more out of gw2 then I am doing at the moment.

Hi guys thanks for applying ,ill try to invite you to our guild as soon as possible! you are very welcomed to join us!

• Shooter.3254Shooter.3254 Member
    edited June 30, 2018

I would love to join you guys, do you still have spots open? :) My in-game name is Shootersa

• Is this The Drunken Dragons from Turalyon on WoW by any chance ? :O

• Hey there, are you lads and ladies still recruiting? I'm fairly new to GW2, used to play the first one a little bit and got nostalgic, been playing about a week now and have a lvl 52 thief so far, enjoyed it so much I bought the expansions. Looking for a guild at the moment though for the odd event or even just to pick peoples brains on the game! So many moments im alt tabbing and looking at wikis.

• @Shooter.3254 said:
    I would love to join you guys, do you still have spots open? :) My in-game name is Shootersa

@Saracen.3650 said:
    Hey there, are you lads and ladies still recruiting? I'm fairly new to GW2, used to play the first one a little bit and got nostalgic, been playing about a week now and have a lvl 52 thief so far, enjoyed it so much I bought the expansions. Looking for a guild at the moment though for the odd event or even just to pick peoples brains on the game! So many moments im alt tabbing and looking at wikis.

Thank you guys for applying , you are very welcome to join us!

• @Akireij.2631 said:
    Is this The Drunken Dragons from Turalyon on WoW by any chance ? :O

Nope :#

edited July 3, 2018

Bump! We still accept new faces to join our active guild! We currently run Pvp,, missions, fractals (all tiers),exploration runs,world bosses,bounties ,meta events ,achieves and more , we also have a nice discord server ! please read the first post for more information :)
    To join you have to leave a comment here
    or /w Felhoof , Aliena Blackwind , Graperoot , Sacred Demon Blue , Yi Naizen

• Being Sober is Against Our Guild's Policy
  • Hey, Any chance that I could get an invite? Returning player after taking a long break :)

edited July 3, 2018

@DarkenBlade.6352 said:
    Hey, Any chance that I could get an invite? Returning player after taking a long break :)

hello, sure, welcome back to the game ! we would love to have you with us :)

• Returning player been years! Just run both expansions solo. would love to join the guild if possible.

• @AnabolicBOOM.3509 said:
    Returning player been years! Just run both expansions solo. would love to join the guild if possible.

Hello, welcome back to the game , thanks for applying! Your very welcomed to join us , check your guild tab for the invitation :#

• Hey there, returned to the game last week after a loong break and was looking for an active and friendly guild since. I'd like to join if you have spot for another drunk :)

• @Rundra.9042 said:
    Hey there, returned to the game last week after a loong break and was looking for an active and friendly guild since. I'd like to join if you have spot for another drunk :)

Welcome back to the game @Rundra.9042 , there is always a place for another drunk on our table ! :)

• Bump ! :)
    Bump! We still accept new faces to join our active guild! We currently run Pvp,, missions, fractals (all tiers),exploration runs,world bosses,bounties ,meta events ,achieves and more , we also have a nice and active discord server ! read the first post for more information :)
    To join , comment here / send an in game mail
    or /w Felhoof , Aliena Blackwind , Graperoot , Sacred Demon Blue , Yi Naizen

• Hey, Played this game on and off for the past couple of years. Would love to join this guild to learn PvP and to do fractals!

• @JoyfulBrad.2517 said:
    Hey, Played this game on and off for the past couple of years. Would love to join this guild to learn PvP and to do fractals!

Hello , you a re very welcomed to join us and we are looking forward to play with you :)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.