Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] | PvX (heavier PvE) | Super-duper casuals! - Page 4 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] | PvX (heavier PvE) | Super-duper casuals!

124>

Comments

• Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭

Throwing us up for the week! We are still recruiting new/vet folks to our little community of Foofoo-ers and FUZZballs!

Teacher, gamer, uncle, etc..
    Devils Remorse, lvl80 MP257 Scourge (filthy)
    Phantom Moon [PM] GM/Founder

Weekly upperoni! \o/

• Are you guys still recruiting?, left the game in like 2013 and came back a few weeks ago so yeah I'm super casual and just having fun :)

@Kilroy.5438 said:
    Are you guys still recruiting?, left the game in like 2013 and came back a few weeks ago so yeah I'm super casual and just having fun :)

We definitely still are; welcome back to the GW2 community! I will get you an invite sent out this afternoon. See you soon! :D

Providing us a weekly bumps! We are still recruiting!

Disclaimer: I am offline until after Saturday afternoon as I am still in prep for my license exams (part one at least)! All inquiries are still welcomed to contact me, but invites may be delayed! If you see any FUZZies roaming around, don't hesitate to ask them and they will pass names on to those that can recruit! \o/

Weekly bumperdoodles! We are still actively recruiting! :D

• Hello! I'd like to join the guild, seems like a perfect place for a returning player :)

• hey id like to join. Im newish and still haven't touch any end game content really

@DarkGrav.5206 said:
    Hello! I'd like to join the guild, seems like a perfect place for a returning player :)

@xLKxDIE.2038 said:
    hey id like to join. Im newish and still haven't touch any end game content really

Hi folks, I will get invites sent to you tonight!

We are still recruiting potential new FUZZies to our guild! Dragon Bash begins tomorrow, hope you will join us for the event and for days beyond that! :D

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.