Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] | PvX (heavier PvE) | Super-duper casuals! - Page 4 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] | PvX (heavier PvE) | Super-duper casuals!

Comments

• Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

Throwing us up for the week! We are still recruiting new/vet folks to our little community of Foofoo-ers and FUZZballs!

Teacher, gamer, uncle, etc..
    Devils Remorse, lvl80 MP257 Scourge (filthy)
    Phantom Moon [PM] GM/Founder

Weekly upperoni! \o/

• Are you guys still recruiting?, left the game in like 2013 and came back a few weeks ago so yeah I'm super casual and just having fun :)

@Kilroy.5438 said:
    Are you guys still recruiting?, left the game in like 2013 and came back a few weeks ago so yeah I'm super casual and just having fun :)

We definitely still are; welcome back to the GW2 community! I will get you an invite sent out this afternoon. See you soon! :D

Providing us a weekly bumps! We are still recruiting!

Disclaimer: I am offline until after Saturday afternoon as I am still in prep for my license exams (part one at least)! All inquiries are still welcomed to contact me, but invites may be delayed! If you see any FUZZies roaming around, don't hesitate to ask them and they will pass names on to those that can recruit! \o/

Weekly bumperdoodles! We are still actively recruiting! :D

• Hello! I'd like to join the guild, seems like a perfect place for a returning player :)

• hey id like to join. Im newish and still haven't touch any end game content really

@DarkGrav.5206 said:
    Hello! I'd like to join the guild, seems like a perfect place for a returning player :)

@xLKxDIE.2038 said:
    hey id like to join. Im newish and still haven't touch any end game content really

Hi folks, I will get invites sent to you tonight!

We are still recruiting potential new FUZZies to our guild! Dragon Bash begins tomorrow, hope you will join us for the event and for days beyond that! :D

A bump for the festival; Happy Dragon Bash!

• Hello! I'm a returning player from a looong time ago. I read your Google Doc and I absolutely love the tone of your writing! This is exactly the kind of guild I'm looking for. I'd love to join if you have free space.

@Vadavim.6409 said:
    Hello! I'm a returning player from a looong time ago. I read your Google Doc and I absolutely love the tone of your writing! This is exactly the kind of guild I'm looking for. I'd love to join if you have free space.

Gotcha an invitation sent this afternoon; cheers and welcome! :D

Giving this a bump for the week! We are still recruiting folks, new/returning/veteran, to our little community!

• Xyos.2740Xyos.2740 Member

If you send me a guild invite, I promise to bump this thread. Oh, wait... Can you send an invite anyway?

@Xyos.2740 said:
    If you send me a guild invite, I promise to bump this thread. Oh, wait... Can you send an invite anyway?

You've got deals I can't believe!

Invite has been sent!

Throwing us to the tippity top... I would say just like my mixtape, but we know that's not true, so...

Giving us a bumps! We are still recruiting! :D

• criss.5426criss.5426 Member ✭✭

hey
    i'm interested in joining the guild

@criss.5426 said:
    hey
    i'm interested in joining the guild

Hey "interested in joining the guild," I'm Lan! :3

I have sent you an invite in-game!

Throwing us a bump for the week!

• Tukaram.8256Tukaram.8256 Member ✭✭✭

Here is your bump for the week :p
    So, here is my deal... been playing since GW1, never been in a guild. The last guild I was in was the FCB (fishing council of britannia - Ultima Online, 2008). It was a fun guild, we went fishing... for sea monsters and treasure chests... and drank a lot of rum...

I am super casual (don't even know what fractals are). I have 5 or 6 level 80 avatars, but only play a couple. None of my avatars have anywhere near enough points for their specialization(?), like reaper or dragonhunter. PvM only (y'all call it PVE, I think). My time zone is GMT +8 (Philippines), so I am 12 hours off of EST. 8pm for EST is 8am here. Could work, could be weird. Time will tell.

Short story long... I think I would like to try a guild? If you want an old man that does not know how to play on a team... I am your boy! I live on a rice field, and our net goes down pretty regularly too ha ha B)

@Tukaram.8256 said:
    Here is your bump for the week :p
    So, here is my deal... been playing since GW1, never been in a guild. The last guild I was in was the FCB (fishing council of britannia - Ultima Online, 2008). It was a fun guild, we went fishing... for sea monsters and treasure chests... and drank a lot of rum...

I am super casual (don't even know what fractals are). I have 5 or 6 level 80 avatars, but only play a couple. None of my avatars have anywhere near enough points for their specialization(?), like reaper or dragonhunter. PvM only (y'all call it PVE, I think). My time zone is GMT +8 (Philippines), so I am 12 hours off of EST. 8pm for EST is 8am here. Could work, could be weird. Time will tell.

Short story long... I think I would like to try a guild? If you want an old man that does not know how to play on a team... I am your boy! I live on a rice field, and our net goes down pretty regularly too ha ha B)

Definitely our kind of person! I can toss you an invite when I log on tomorrow and let ya dip your toes in to see how you like things. If you do not get an invite within the next 24hrs, do not hesitate to throw me a message on Discord or a mail in-game! See you soon.

• I would like to get more information about the guild. ghostpants97#1820

@Devorstator.8735 said:
    I would like to get more information about the guild. ghostpants97#1820

Hi Devorstator, you are more than welcomed to throw me (Lanthun#9028) a message at anytime. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

• Hey, I'm a pretty new player looking to join my first guild! I'm terrible with any kind of social interaction, but would love an invite anyway!
    Thanks for your time!

@GoZoom.1982 said:
    Hey, I'm a pretty new player looking to join my first guild! I'm terrible with any kind of social interaction, but would love an invite anyway!
    Thanks for your time!

Hi @GoZoom.1982, I will get you an invite this evening!

Throwing us up for the week! Happy Four Winds!

Throwing us up for the week! Happy Sunday!

throwing us up for a weekly bump!

• Hello! I'm a returning player looking for an active guild!

@Zubin.8243 said:
    Hello! I'm a returning player looking for an active guild!

Hey there, I have sent an invite. Sorry for the delay!

Throwing us a bump up!

• Hi may I join please?

@Floacious.5148 said:
    Hi may I join please?

Hey there, got your mail in-game and you should now have an invite pending. See you soon!

I'm trying to remember to bump this thing up! So the announcement has concluded! I think it is safe to say we all have differing opinions on what to expect, but I think, overall, we're excited to see everything start!

• I'm not gonna lie, I was already pretty sold with that solid piece of fun writing you had for the into. Reminds me of every cover letter I've ever been forced to write since joining adulthood (filled with funny sentiments and only a little desperate in a good way).

I just recently returned to Guild Wars, I stopped playing for about three years because I moved from the East Coast to West Coast with no computer for a very long time, doing the rags to riches thing young people are obsessed with. Then I had a computer and forgot I did anything fun ever with it. I'm around often and at weird hours, both daytime and night (bartender) so I've done well with local players and otherwise because of my strange schedule. I'd love to join!

• Hi there,
    7 year veteran, still active and in need of a casual trainwreck to have fun in since most friends moved on for the most part, so looking to socialize and chat about.

Thanks.

edited September 2, 2019

@Red Revivial.5631 said:
    I'm not gonna lie, I was already pretty sold with that solid piece of fun writing you had for the into. Reminds me of every cover letter I've ever been forced to write since joining adulthood (filled with funny sentiments and only a little desperate in a good way).

I just recently returned to Guild Wars, I stopped playing for about three years because I moved from the East Coast to West Coast with no computer for a very long time, doing the rags to riches thing young people are obsessed with. Then I had a computer and forgot I did anything fun ever with it. I'm around often and at weird hours, both daytime and night (bartender) so I've done well with local players and otherwise because of my strange schedule. I'd love to join!

@DarkNighT.7319 said:
    Hi there,
    7 year veteran, still active and in need of a casual trainwreck to have fun in since most friends moved on for the most part, so looking to socialize and chat about.

Thanks.

Hi folks! I will be sure to try and remember to invite you both this evening if you have not had an invite extended already. See you soon!
    EDIT: I got the invites sent! See you soon, for sure, now!

• I would like to join. I'm still relatively new. I'm on EU so I'm not sure how it works here, can na and eu play together!?

• Hey, is it alright if my wife and I get an invite?
    Her in-game ID is: empressdonna.1096 (and mines is obviously what I'm posting under haha)

• Oh I'm Sorry, i missed the part where it says it's an NA guild, and i play on the EU side of things, Thanks for inviting me but will have to decline :)

@StardustBunny.2056 said:
    I would like to join. I'm still relatively new. I'm on EU so I'm not sure how it works here, can na and eu play together!?

Hi Stardust! While we cannot play with each other necessarily in the worlds, you will still have access to our guild chat to talk with us if you wish to have that. That is totally up to you, though; however, you would have to move yourself to the NA servers in order to play with us. D: I went ahead and threw you an invite in case you do decide to join us!

@DarkNighT.7319 said:
    Oh I'm Sorry, i missed the part where it says it's an NA guild, and i play on the EU side of things, Thanks for inviting me but will have to decline :)

That is no worries at all; as I told Stardust, you are more than welcomed to still be apart of our community socially if you wish; who says we can't have a good time in guild chat? ;) But again, up to you! I am happy to send another invite if you change your mind.

@Stuart.5940 said:
    Hey, is it alright if my wife and I get an invite?
    Her in-game ID is: empressdonna.1096 (and mines is obviously what I'm posting under haha)

I have threw out the invite to both of you today as well!

• Hi, I'm Dice Hazard, I'm new and stuff....

b21.png

@Dice Hazard.1458 said:
    Hi, I'm Dice Hazard, I'm new and stuff....

b21.png

You sir/ma'dam deserve a thumbs up for that! Opening the gates to the White House now.

• Hi! I've been playing since launch but took a break when PoF came out. So now there's plenty of new stuff and mounts to get! You guys seem cool. Can I join?

• @Lanthun.7251 said:

@Dice Hazard.1458 said:

b21.png

You sir/ma'dam deserve a thumbs up for that! Opening the gates to the White House now.

Hey man, how do I go about actually joining the guild? Do we both need to be logged in at the same time or something?
    Can you send me an invite and I can pick it up next time I log in?
    I have no idea how this works. xP

@Malisouris.6045 said:
    Hi! I've been playing since launch but took a break when PoF came out. So now there's plenty of new stuff and mounts to get! You guys seem cool. Can I join?

I will send you an invite today!

@Dice Hazard.1458 said:

@Lanthun.7251 said:

@Dice Hazard.1458 said:

b21.png

Hey man, how do I go about actually joining the guild? Do we both need to be logged in at the same time or something?
    Can you send me an invite and I can pick it up next time I log in?
    I have no idea how this works. xP

So you will have an invite already pending for your account once you log on; neither of us have to be online @ the same time to receive a guild invite. The only time guild invites become tricky is if you have multiple guild invites given to you already (which we did not approach, so we're good there).

When you log in, you will want to press the shield-like icon in the upper left hand corner of your game, or the G-hotkey if you did not change any keybindings; that will open up the guild panel for you. On the top left of that screen, you will see guild slots, and you should see invites pending under those. You will click on ours, and you should find an "accept" button. Once you do that, you will have joined the guild! Now, after that, there is one extra (optional) step that I highly encourage, which is the representation. While you will be a guild member across all characters you make on the account, you will never represent a guild on a character unless you manually apply it yourself, which is easy to do: there will be a box right beside our guild name in that panel still you can checkmark; check mark it and you will be repping on that character (that will allow you to use /g versus /g1,/g2,etc. in the case you have multiple guilds). Checking that box only applies per character, so if you have alts, or if oyu make new characters, you will have to remember to check that box. Again, that is optional, but I encourage it!

Hope that helps!

Throwing us a bump... its been a while...

Throwing us back up!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.