[NA, TC][Casual PvX] Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] LF Social bugs! - Page 5 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

[NA, TC][Casual PvX] Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] LF Social bugs!

1235

Comments

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    back to the top!

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    Happy October!!! Mad King is near!

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • Little asura boo-boo (wheezematic calculator) hopping through the forest
    scoopin' up the skritt and boppin'em on the head
    Doooooown came the grumpy fairy and said
    Little asura boo-boo (wheezematic calculator)
    I don't wanna see you
    scoopin' up the skritt and boppin'em on the head
    I'll give you three chances
    and then I'll turn you into a charr.

    I need a guild to hold me accountable, keep me from abusing skritt, and avoid being turned into a charr. Mostly on central time during the evenings. If this sounds like something FUZZ is able to do, please send me an invite.

    ~Orffi

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    @LowestTruth.2635 said:
    Little asura boo-boo (wheezematic calculator) hopping through the forest
    scoopin' up the skritt and boppin'em on the head
    Doooooown came the grumpy fairy and said
    Little asura boo-boo (wheezematic calculator)
    I don't wanna see you
    scoopin' up the skritt and boppin'em on the head
    I'll give you three chances
    and then I'll turn you into a charr.

    I need a guild to hold me accountable, keep me from abusing skritt, and avoid being turned into a charr. Mostly on central time during the evenings. If this sounds like something FUZZ is able to do, please send me an invite.

    ~Orffi

    Hey Orffi, sorry for the delay on responding! I will send you an invite if you do not have one already!

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    Throwing us to the top! We're still recruiting! :)

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • hi I would like to join if I may a newbie returning player, no clue what I am doing, mostly play tipsy with wine.

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    @Raradivalicious.4023 said:
    hi I would like to join if I may a newbie returning player, no clue what I am doing, mostly play tipsy with wine.

    Hey there, I got you an invite sent! See you soon. ^_^

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    Throwing us a bump! I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • Hihi. Could I have a try out please. Sounds like a cool guild :D

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    @HandsOfFlame.2071 said:
    Hihi. Could I have a try out please. Sounds like a cool guild :D

    Hey there, I can still get you an invite if you have not received one already. I will send it tonight. Super sorry for the delay! D:

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    Heres to a guild bump!

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • Hi there! I would love to chat with you about joining FUZZ - sounds like a fun group. I also have an interest in WvW and coincidentally, I have found myself with a group of folks from Jade Quarry that are trying to teach me the ropes! Feel free to reach out to me in game or send me an invite - ElizabethAnn.5941.

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    @ElizabethAnn.5941 said:
    Hi there! I would love to chat with you about joining FUZZ - sounds like a fun group. I also have an interest in WvW and coincidentally, I have found myself with a group of folks from Jade Quarry that are trying to teach me the ropes! Feel free to reach out to me in game or send me an invite - ElizabethAnn.5941.

    Hey there, don't hesitate to reach out to me or one of my council members in-game or on Discord! We'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. :D I'll go ahead and toss you an invite.

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    Throwing us to the top!

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    Up to the top!

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • Hey! I’d love an invite if I can, played a bit when GW2 first came and I’ve been MMO’s-less ever since! Coming back to the game now hoping to find a casual game to play, likely a few hours per week. Happy to give more detail!

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    @Egiros.3102 said:
    Hey! I’d love an invite if I can, played a bit when GW2 first came and I’ve been MMO’s-less ever since! Coming back to the game now hoping to find a casual game to play, likely a few hours per week. Happy to give more detail!

    Hey there, sent you an invite! See you soon!

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • This sounds like my kind of guild! I am a newish player. Just hit 80 and started doing endgame content. I am a filthy casual dad gamer with limited playtime who pretty much sucks at the game. Can I get an invite? :)

  • I want ON this mess ! It sounds exactly like MY kind of mess. Could I get an invite pleeeeeeeeeeeease ?
    I'm an returning player that for the last year or so did only living story and logged off and right now i'm struggling with finishing my own dung beetle collection.

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 26, 2019

    @Kelvor.3471 said:
    This sounds like my kind of guild! I am a newish player. Just hit 80 and started doing endgame content. I am a filthy casual dad gamer with limited playtime who pretty much sucks at the game. Can I get an invite? :)

    @Qbsoon.1329 said:
    I want ON this mess ! It sounds exactly like MY kind of mess. Could I get an invite pleeeeeeeeeeeease ?
    I'm an returning player that for the last year or so did only living story and logged off and right now i'm struggling with finishing my own dung beetle collection.

    Hey folks, sorry for the delay; I will get you both an invite today as soon as I log in! See you both soon!

    EDIT: I have sent an invite to you both!

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • This looks interesting i hope i can join to this train of adventure.

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    @Autmacher.3947 said:
    This looks interesting i hope i can join to this train of adventure.

    Hey there, I have got you an invite pending as of now! Looking forward to you joining this trainwreck we call a guild! :)

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    Throwing us back to the tippity top!

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • Returning player here and this fun bunch sounds exactly like what I'm looking for! I'd love an invite!

  • new player here, still learning what and where's everything :) i am playing casually, mostly after work for a few hours. I would like an invite if it is possible :)

  • Zokutai.2037Zokutai.2037 Member
    edited January 12, 2020

    New player here, bought a few level boosts, so I have 2 lvl 80's, however I have really no clue what I'm doing. Would love an invite if possible :) I have no life so depending on how much I enjoy my upcoming playtime, I might be playing ALOT :D

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    @barqs.3759 said:
    Returning player here and this fun bunch sounds exactly like what I'm looking for! I'd love an invite!

    @NoName.6032 said:
    new player here, still learning what and where's everything :) i am playing casually, mostly after work for a few hours. I would like an invite if it is possible :)

    @Zokutai.2037 said:
    New player here, bought a few level boosts, so I have 2 lvl 80's, however I have really no clue what I'm doing. Would love an invite if possible :) I have no life so depending on how much I enjoy my upcoming playtime, I might be playing ALOT :D

    Hey folks, I will get you all an invite situated today! See you all soon!

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    Throwing us back up to the top!

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • Xenic.1387Xenic.1387 Member ✭✭
    edited February 5, 2020

    ...........

    [EBG] Zeenik
    Nic At Night
    Northern Shiverpeaks WvW

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 7, 2020

    @Xenic.1387 said:
    ...........

    Hi hi, assuming you were requesting an invite before edited, I apologize for the delay. I have not been around my computer, and I am the only council member that will check the forums on a semi-regular basis. If you would still like an invite, please let me know! Thanks.

    ===

    Using this opportunity to bump!

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    Throwing this up! We're still recruiting!

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    Bumperoni!

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    We're still alive-ish!!! Always looking for new souls to join our rambunctious (I hope that's how you spell it) krewe!

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    Throwing us up! We're still recruiting as actively as we can! :)

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • Hey I would be interested in joining. I'm a returning player looking for an active guild to do different content with

  • Also interested in joining! Hoping to be super active and super into PvE :)

  • Hello! I've sent a mail in-game inquiring if the guild is still recruiting as I'm very interested in joining :)

  • Qpac.4873 and I would love to join you guys.

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    @GrimCrim.7263 said:
    Hey I would be interested in joining. I'm a returning player looking for an active guild to do different content with

    @mieu.2483 said:
    Also interested in joining! Hoping to be super active and super into PvE :)

    @Mayu.4617 said:
    Hello! I've sent a mail in-game inquiring if the guild is still recruiting as I'm very interested in joining :)

    @Qpac.4873 said:
    Qpac.4873 and I would love to join you guys.

    Hey folks! A lot of your names are recognizable, so I hope an invite has been sent to you all. If it has not yet, please reach out to us on Discord! Thanks!!!

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • I feel like something about this guild just vibes with me. I wonder what ever it could be...... also can i get an invite. (Returning Casual core player 5 years out of the loop)

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    @Afluffybunny.8537 said:
    I feel like something about this guild just vibes with me. I wonder what ever it could be...... also can i get an invite. (Returning Casual core player 5 years out of the loop)

    Hey there, got you an invite sent! See you soon

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • Aloha! I read the guild doc, and I'd love to join up! :D

    defending Tyria is like... something... and doughnuts... and... now I want doughnuts

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    @XenoScorpion.2850 said:
    Aloha! I read the guild doc, and I'd love to join up! :D

    Hello, I'll get you an invite sent out this evening if you do not have one as of yet!

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • andriamichelle.1945andriamichelle.1945 Member
    edited April 23, 2020

    Could i get a invite please what ive read sounds really appealing to me and hope to see you guys soon thanks

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    @Gundahar.2765 said:
    Hi, is it NA or EU?

    We are a NA guild :).

    @andriamichelle.1945 said:
    Could i get a invite please what ive read sounds really appealing to me and hope to see you guys soon thanks

    Hello! I will get an invite to you this evening. See you soon! :D

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    Bumping up! :)

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • i'd like an invite! assuming they're still open

  • Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

    @Jimmon.6421 said:
    i'd like an invite! assuming they're still open

    Gotcha taken care of now :D Welcome!

    Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

  • Hi, i came back to this game recently for new content and im enjoying it alot but dont have active guild atm..so iam looking for casual guild to do different activities and this looks great.. i would be happy to join if possible :)