[NA, TC][Casual PvX] Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] LF Social bugs! - Page 5 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

[NA, TC][Casual PvX] Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] LF Social bugs!

Comments

• Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

back to the top!

Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

Happy October!!! Mad King is near!

Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!

• Little asura boo-boo (wheezematic calculator) hopping through the forest
    scoopin' up the skritt and boppin'em on the head
    Doooooown came the grumpy fairy and said
    Little asura boo-boo (wheezematic calculator)
    I don't wanna see you
    I'll give you three chances
    and then I'll turn you into a charr.

I need a guild to hold me accountable, keep me from abusing skritt, and avoid being turned into a charr. Mostly on central time during the evenings. If this sounds like something FUZZ is able to do, please send me an invite.

~Orffi

@LowestTruth.2635 said:
    Little asura boo-boo (wheezematic calculator) hopping through the forest
    Doooooown came the grumpy fairy and said
    Little asura boo-boo (wheezematic calculator)
    I don't wanna see you
    I'll give you three chances
    and then I'll turn you into a charr.

I need a guild to hold me accountable, keep me from abusing skritt, and avoid being turned into a charr. Mostly on central time during the evenings. If this sounds like something FUZZ is able to do, please send me an invite.

~Orffi

Hey Orffi, sorry for the delay on responding! I will send you an invite if you do not have one already!

Throwing us to the top! We're still recruiting! :)

• hi I would like to join if I may a newbie returning player, no clue what I am doing, mostly play tipsy with wine.

@Raradivalicious.4023 said:
    hi I would like to join if I may a newbie returning player, no clue what I am doing, mostly play tipsy with wine.

Hey there, I got you an invite sent! See you soon. ^_^

Throwing us a bump! I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

• Hihi. Could I have a try out please. Sounds like a cool guild :D

@HandsOfFlame.2071 said:
    Hihi. Could I have a try out please. Sounds like a cool guild :D

Hey there, I can still get you an invite if you have not received one already. I will send it tonight. Super sorry for the delay! D:

Heres to a guild bump!

• Hi there! I would love to chat with you about joining FUZZ - sounds like a fun group. I also have an interest in WvW and coincidentally, I have found myself with a group of folks from Jade Quarry that are trying to teach me the ropes! Feel free to reach out to me in game or send me an invite - ElizabethAnn.5941.

@ElizabethAnn.5941 said:
    Hi there! I would love to chat with you about joining FUZZ - sounds like a fun group. I also have an interest in WvW and coincidentally, I have found myself with a group of folks from Jade Quarry that are trying to teach me the ropes! Feel free to reach out to me in game or send me an invite - ElizabethAnn.5941.

Hey there, don't hesitate to reach out to me or one of my council members in-game or on Discord! We'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. :D I'll go ahead and toss you an invite.

Throwing us to the top!

Up to the top!

• Hey! I’d love an invite if I can, played a bit when GW2 first came and I’ve been MMO’s-less ever since! Coming back to the game now hoping to find a casual game to play, likely a few hours per week. Happy to give more detail!

@Egiros.3102 said:
    Hey! I’d love an invite if I can, played a bit when GW2 first came and I’ve been MMO’s-less ever since! Coming back to the game now hoping to find a casual game to play, likely a few hours per week. Happy to give more detail!

Hey there, sent you an invite! See you soon!

• This sounds like my kind of guild! I am a newish player. Just hit 80 and started doing endgame content. I am a filthy casual dad gamer with limited playtime who pretty much sucks at the game. Can I get an invite? :)

• I want ON this mess ! It sounds exactly like MY kind of mess. Could I get an invite pleeeeeeeeeeeease ?
    I'm an returning player that for the last year or so did only living story and logged off and right now i'm struggling with finishing my own dung beetle collection.

edited December 26, 2019

@Kelvor.3471 said:
    This sounds like my kind of guild! I am a newish player. Just hit 80 and started doing endgame content. I am a filthy casual dad gamer with limited playtime who pretty much sucks at the game. Can I get an invite? :)

@Qbsoon.1329 said:
    I want ON this mess ! It sounds exactly like MY kind of mess. Could I get an invite pleeeeeeeeeeeease ?
    I'm an returning player that for the last year or so did only living story and logged off and right now i'm struggling with finishing my own dung beetle collection.

Hey folks, sorry for the delay; I will get you both an invite today as soon as I log in! See you both soon!

EDIT: I have sent an invite to you both!

• This looks interesting i hope i can join to this train of adventure.

@Autmacher.3947 said:
    This looks interesting i hope i can join to this train of adventure.

Hey there, I have got you an invite pending as of now! Looking forward to you joining this trainwreck we call a guild! :)

Throwing us back to the tippity top!

• Returning player here and this fun bunch sounds exactly like what I'm looking for! I'd love an invite!

• new player here, still learning what and where's everything :) i am playing casually, mostly after work for a few hours. I would like an invite if it is possible :)

• Zokutai.2037Zokutai.2037 Member
    edited January 12, 2020

New player here, bought a few level boosts, so I have 2 lvl 80's, however I have really no clue what I'm doing. Would love an invite if possible :) I have no life so depending on how much I enjoy my upcoming playtime, I might be playing ALOT :D

@barqs.3759 said:
    Returning player here and this fun bunch sounds exactly like what I'm looking for! I'd love an invite!

@NoName.6032 said:
    new player here, still learning what and where's everything :) i am playing casually, mostly after work for a few hours. I would like an invite if it is possible :)

@Zokutai.2037 said:
    New player here, bought a few level boosts, so I have 2 lvl 80's, however I have really no clue what I'm doing. Would love an invite if possible :) I have no life so depending on how much I enjoy my upcoming playtime, I might be playing ALOT :D

Hey folks, I will get you all an invite situated today! See you all soon!

Throwing us back up to the top!

• Xenic.1387Xenic.1387 Member ✭✭
    edited February 5, 2020

[EBG] Zeenik
    Nic At Night
    Northern Shiverpeaks WvW

edited February 7, 2020

@Xenic.1387 said:

Hi hi, assuming you were requesting an invite before edited, I apologize for the delay. I have not been around my computer, and I am the only council member that will check the forums on a semi-regular basis. If you would still like an invite, please let me know! Thanks.

===

Using this opportunity to bump!

Throwing this up! We're still recruiting!

Bumperoni!

We're still alive-ish!!! Always looking for new souls to join our rambunctious (I hope that's how you spell it) krewe!

Throwing us up! We're still recruiting as actively as we can! :)

• Hey I would be interested in joining. I'm a returning player looking for an active guild to do different content with

• Also interested in joining! Hoping to be super active and super into PvE :)

• Hello! I've sent a mail in-game inquiring if the guild is still recruiting as I'm very interested in joining :)

• Qpac.4873 and I would love to join you guys.

@GrimCrim.7263 said:
    Hey I would be interested in joining. I'm a returning player looking for an active guild to do different content with

@mieu.2483 said:
    Also interested in joining! Hoping to be super active and super into PvE :)

@Mayu.4617 said:
    Hello! I've sent a mail in-game inquiring if the guild is still recruiting as I'm very interested in joining :)

@Qpac.4873 said:
    Qpac.4873 and I would love to join you guys.

Hey folks! A lot of your names are recognizable, so I hope an invite has been sent to you all. If it has not yet, please reach out to us on Discord! Thanks!!!

• I feel like something about this guild just vibes with me. I wonder what ever it could be...... also can i get an invite. (Returning Casual core player 5 years out of the loop)

@Afluffybunny.8537 said:
    I feel like something about this guild just vibes with me. I wonder what ever it could be...... also can i get an invite. (Returning Casual core player 5 years out of the loop)

Hey there, got you an invite sent! See you soon

• Aloha! I read the guild doc, and I'd love to join up! :D

defending Tyria is like... something... and doughnuts... and... now I want doughnuts

@XenoScorpion.2850 said:
    Aloha! I read the guild doc, and I'd love to join up! :D

Hello, I'll get you an invite sent out this evening if you do not have one as of yet!

• andriamichelle.1945andriamichelle.1945 Member
    edited April 23, 2020

Could i get a invite please what ive read sounds really appealing to me and hope to see you guys soon thanks

@Gundahar.2765 said:
    Hi, is it NA or EU?

We are a NA guild :).

@andriamichelle.1945 said:
    Could i get a invite please what ive read sounds really appealing to me and hope to see you guys soon thanks

Hello! I will get an invite to you this evening. See you soon! :D

Bumping up! :)

• i'd like an invite! assuming they're still open

@Jimmon.6421 said:
    i'd like an invite! assuming they're still open

Gotcha taken care of now :D Welcome!

• Hi, i came back to this game recently for new content and im enjoying it alot but dont have active guild atm..so iam looking for casual guild to do different activities and this looks great.. i would be happy to join if possible :)