[NA, TC][Casual PvX] Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] LF Social bugs! - Page 6 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

[NA, TC][Casual PvX] Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] LF Social bugs!

12346>

Comments

• Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

@Phamous.7619 said:
    Hi, i came back to this game recently for new content and im enjoying it alot but dont have active guild atm..so iam looking for casual guild to do different activities and this looks great.. i would be happy to join if possible :)

Hi Phamous! You will find our Discord link on our webpage located on the first page of this recruitment post, but I will link it to you again as well! https://www.tinyurl.com/joinfuzz

If you have any issues with that, please let me know. See you soon :)

Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

Bumping up!!!

Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!

We're still recruiting! Happy Father's day to all father-like figures out in the world! :)

Bumping us back up to the tippity top!

Taking the moment to bump! Although it may seem we are a bit on the "dead" side, we are still recruiting those who are willing to work and give us the opportunity! See you all soon!

Bumping us back up! We're still recruiting potential new friends! :)

Bumping us back to the tippity top! We are still recruiting and stuff :)

Throwing us back to the top! :)

Throwing us back up! Happy Festival of the Four Winds!

• Hello. Returning player looking for a new guild to join. May I?

@KDub.5496 said:
    Hello. Returning player looking for a new guild to join. May I?

Hi hi, and of course! Follow the link to our webpage on the front (or I'll relink it here for you too: https://tinyurl.com/joinfuzz), and you will find our Discord URL on the 'How do I apply?' page! See you soon, hopefully! :)

boopity boop boop!

• Bahmp it up!

boopity boop bump!

bumping it up!

Bumper noodles!

Throwing us back up! Have a safe holiday weekend everyone celebrating! :)