I cant log in to Guild Wars 1...

@czerwoni.9563 said:

@Hellblazer.4365 said:Yeah... im updating it every 3 days... But still.... It would be nice if i could play this weekend....

if they use a ticket system similar to the one my college uses then don't update it, it causes your ticket to go back to the bottom of the que as they try to take out oldest tickets first since they were there longer.

Updating your ticket won't change its place in the queue. Creating duplicate tickets, however, can.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@Hellblazer.4365 said:Yeah... im updating it every 3 days... But still.... It would be nice if i could play this weekend....

if they use a ticket system similar to the one my college uses then don't update it, it causes your ticket to go back to the bottom of the que as they try to take out oldest tickets first since they were there longer.

Updating your ticket won't change its place in the queue. Creating duplicate tickets, however, can.

thats why i said if they use the same system as there are several ticket systems for ITS support sites

Sadly i have no pictures whatsoever... I just logged in for a few minutes a few years ago, then i decided to buy GW2. Best decision ever. Sadly, i had to sell my main rig, now i have a shitty laptop. So i wanted to play Guild Wars 1 instead of the second one.I tried those character names that i could have used, but no luck... Still i will update the ticket every 3 days..... hopefully i can play (based on their answering time) next year....

Archived