[Video] Outnumbered Power Mirage WvW Roaming -Beyond Horizon

hi sry for the spam, this time i made a new vid very fast after the last. i had some nice music and i always cant wait to use them then :) this time wvw outnumbered roaming (and some duels) with power mirage/ core shatter mes and an intro i put some time into. i hope you maybe like it even tho my editing is very noobish. next vid will be wvw roaming with some pro editing from a pro editor but that need a little while... cant wait aaaaaahhhLink:

@bravan.3876 dunno, im not in wvw that often, i only jump in for few hours and stop the moment i have enough footage together, so i have no clue how the situation is all over the week and every daytime but i didnt have any problems to find fights for my last few wvw vids. maybe i was just lucky or wvw/roaming isnt as dead as ppl think.@apharma.3741 nice to hear you could enjoy it, big thx for the feedback! how about you make some vids too so i can also watch others play this build? i would instant subs and like and all that!!! :) yes i thought about this sigil but i thought that will be op af and i try to avoid that.

@"Jazz.4639" said:@bravan.3876 dunno, im not in wvw that often, i only jump in for few hours and stop the moment i have enough footage together, so i have no clue how the situation is all over the week and every daytime but i didnt have any problems to find fights for my last few wvw vids. maybe i was just lucky or wvw/roaming isnt as dead as ppl think.@apharma.3741 nice to hear you could enjoy it, big thx for the feedback! how about you make some vids too so i can also watch others play this build? i would instant subs and like and all that!!! :) yes i thought about this sigil but i thought that will be op af and i try to avoid that.

I tried recording my gameplay a year or two ago and 2 things happened. 1 Shadowplay would completely mess up my mouse keybindings every time I captured video. 2. I become far too critical of my own gameplay, every little mistake and I facepalm.

The sigil is pretty strong in WvW but I like to use it for the extra damage, I’ve seen powerblock hit for 2.8k on full zerk players but usually it’s a lot less at 1.9k so that extra flat 1k damage from sigil of draining I find helps make up the difference.

@apharma.3741 sounds like you need to change your shadowplay/recording keybinds so they dont collide with your gaming keybinds. you can change them in gforce experience. i always found it helpful for imporving to watch own gameplay but i get your point, when you get too angry about yourself its maybe counterproductive. what a pity i would like to see a vid from you :)

@"Jazz.4639" said:@apharma.3741 sounds like you need to change your shadowplay/recording keybinds so they dont collide with your gaming keybinds. you can change them in gforce experience. i always found it helpful for imporving to watch own gameplay but i get your point, when you get too angry about yourself its maybe counterproductive. what a pity i would like to see a vid from you :)

It’s not the keybindings, it’s the way that shadow play works almost like an overlay so if you have different keybindings for different games/programs all of a sudden my mouse software thinks I’m no longer playing GW2 even though I’m in game frantically trying to dodge. I tried copying the binds for the shadowplay program but there’s a lot of executables in the shadowplay directory and even after I added and tried them all (yes simultaneously) my keybindings would still stop working.

I don’t get angry at my gameplay, I’m over critical of it. 1 wasted dodge and the footage is useless. The guy random dodges at the start? Pointless fight.

Archived