Vieux P.1238

Weeks has passed since rank started. What changed besides the constant complaining from players? Well a lot! The last few patches focused on Balancing & nerfing. Mesmers took a large hit and that's ok. Hackers have been punished & banned. & Anoying & problematic amulets & class stacking have been removed from pvp. & the best for last. The removal of some passives abilities from some classes. You know who you are. Just that point, made it all worth it. & players that lost that advantage realizes there not that good with out it. Having skill's & abilities to automatically engage with out clicking it on the keyboard does not make you a pro player. It makes you lazy & entitled.

I finished my placement in rank last night with a none meta mirage build. & lost 2 matches out of 10 due to 1 inexperience player in the team. We all get one time to time. But for the first time in all the seasons, i felt satisfied in my placement. I'm sure i could of done 10 out of 10 if it was not for that 1 player in the team.

I think next step for Anet to focus on is new pvp mods: New none conquest maps. 2v2 & 3v3 rank, build templates & so on. It should be a must.

Anet, this last patch was step in the right direction. Players now realizes, unless your clicking & moving you will lose & die. The super tank & dishing out damage builds seems to have been removed. & players must make a choice on either going tanky or zerky or somewhere in the middle. No matter what, players now know there skill level true place. Either mice or men.This is good.

@Meteor.3720 said:

@Vieux P.1238 said:The super tank & dishing out damage builds seems to have been removed.

LolChrono bunker and sage scourge still say Hi.

Chrono bunker is toned down to a more tolerable level and also blood sage scourge sacrifices damage for sustain which is still not bad and the big damage dealing curses scourge is squishy af so yea pvp is in a good place compared to where it was a few weeks back.

@"Devilman.1532" said:"Mesmers took a large hit and that's ok. "

I mean your whole post but this in particular... are we playing the same game? /doublefacepalm

Are you serious? Have you seen the nerfs that was implemented to Chrono, mirage, mesmer, phantasm & all? When i say it took a big hit, i mean it got nerfed big time. Not saying it did not need to. But why doublefacepalm?

@Vieux P.1238 said:

@"Devilman.1532" said:"Mesmers took a large hit and that's ok. "

I mean your whole post but this in particular... are we playing the same game? /doublefacepalm

Are you serious? Have you seen the nerfs that was implemented to Chrono, mirage, mesmer, phantasm & all? When i say it took a big hit, i mean it got nerfed big time. Not saying it did not need to. But why doublefacepalm?

lol.... I just about fell out of my chair man... that was funny :)

@Devilman.1532 said:

@Devilman.1532 said:"Mesmers took a large hit and that's ok. "

IKR..LOL .& this is what i'm talking about when i say complainers that are stuck & use to with lazy playing with no keyboard clicks at all. & relies on passive abilities & then call themselves (self entitlement platinum pro players) from no actual skill playing. Those same players will keep on complaining until the mesmer or a class that they don't like get's nerfed to the ground to the point it becomes an easy kill with no effort from what ever main there playing. Pvp with no effort is not what's going to keep it alive.

I'm just glad, we can actually see who are the better players in rank. Well at least a better idea.

@Vieux P.1238 said:

IKR..LOL .& this is what i'm talking about when i say complainers that are stuck & use to with lazy playing with no keyboard clicks at all. & relies on passive abilities & then call themselves
(self entitlement platinum pro players)
from no actual skill playing. Those same players will keep on complaining until the mesmer or a class that they don't like get's nerfed to the ground to the point it becomes an easy kill with no effort from what ever main there playing. Pvp with no effort is not what's going to keep it alive.

I'm just glad, we can actually see who are the better players in rank. Well at least a better idea.

Mesmer “nerfs” were not noticeable at all.

It needs multiple -30% to -70% effectiveness nerfs to multiple skills like rev, both offensive and defensive.

@JayAction.9056 said:

IKR..LOL .& this is what i'm talking about when i say complainers that are stuck & use to with lazy playing with no keyboard clicks at all. & relies on passive abilities & then call themselves
from no actual skill playing. Those same players will keep on complaining until the mesmer or a class that they don't like get's nerfed to the ground to the point it becomes an easy kill with no effort from what ever main there playing. Pvp with no effort is not what's going to keep it alive.

It needs multiple -30% to -70% effectiveness nerfs to multiple skills like rev, both offensive and defensive.

Can you be more specific (-30%-70%) on what abilities you talking about? & why plz? Cuz 70% is like a lot.We talking about 3/4 of an ability. I'm curious on which one needs that much of a nerf to deserve 70% off it's ability.thx

@Vieux P.1238 said:

Can you be more specific (-30%-70%) on what abilities you talking about? & why plz? Cuz 70% is like a lot.We talking about 3/4 of an ability. I'm curious on which one needs that much of a nerf to deserve 70% off it's ability.thx

He means everything because that is the calibre of sensibility and reason on the forums.

@Vieux P.1238 said:Weeks has passed since rank started. What changed besides the constant complaining from players? Well a lot! The last few patches focused on Balancing & nerfing. Mesmers took a large hit and that's ok. Hackers have been punished & banned. & Anoying & problematic amulets & class stacking have been removed from pvp. & the best for last. The removal of some passives abilities from some classes. You know who you are. Just that point, made it all worth it. & players that lost that advantage realizes there not that good with out it. Having skill's & abilities to automatically engage with out clicking it on the keyboard does not make you a pro player. It makes you lazy & entitled.

I finished my placement in rank last night with a none meta mirage build. & lost 2 matches out of 10 due to 1 inexperience player in the team. We all get one time to time. But for the first time in all the seasons, i felt satisfied in my placement. I'm sure i could of done 10 out of 10 if it was not for that 1 player in the team.

I think next step for Anet to focus on is new pvp mods: New none conquest maps. 2v2 & 3v3 rank, build templates & so on. It should be a must.

Anet, this last patch was step in the right direction. Players now realizes, unless your clicking & moving you will lose & die. The super tank & dishing out damage builds seems to have been removed. & players must make a choice on either going tanky or zerky or somewhere in the middle. No matter what, players now know there skill level true place. Either mice or men.This is good.

Lol u play mesmer np in gameplay vs other classes. Mes right now = easy mode...

i feel no amount of nerfing or cd increase will fix the problem, over all there game mechanic and all there skills and utilities are to much. They have everything under the sun, blocks, invuls, teleports that all can be chained almost endlessly when compaired to other classes abilities. As well as having incredible burst whether its condi or power, theres not much that can be done against a good mesmer that knows the rotations and timing of the skills and rotation. Thwy will just chain there defensives till you lose allyour offensive abilitities or go invis long enough to make a surpirse 15k+ attack.

Imo easy fix is having the clones/phantasums have like a 200-400 range movement so that the mesmer has to be in some kind of danger when setting up his attack then backing out to do the damage is fine. Being able to do everything at max range 1200 makes it alittle opness.

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:

@Vieux P.1238 said:Weeks has passed since rank started. What changed besides the constant complaining from players? Well a lot! The last few patches focused on Balancing & nerfing. Mesmers took a large hit and that's ok. Hackers have been punished & banned. & Anoying & problematic amulets & class stacking have been removed from pvp. & the best for last. The removal of some passives abilities from some classes. You know who you are. Just that point, made it all worth it. & players that lost that advantage realizes there not that good with out it. Having skill's & abilities to automatically engage with out clicking it on the keyboard does not make you a pro player. It makes you lazy & entitled.

i feel no amount of nerfing or cd increase will fix the problem, over all there game mechanic and all there skills and utilities are to much. They have everything under the sun, blocks, invuls, teleports that all can be chained almost endlessly when compaired to other classes abilities.

Ok, have you ever played a mesmer? & i can tell you, easy mode is a big word. I play a none meta & win because i had to learn from start how to get gewd. That's how much underwhelming in the old days the mesmer was. Mesmer got better & pampered when HoT came out & was no longer the thief free lunch at that time. Up's & down, sure.. every class has that at every seasons. & i can assure you, mesmer got nerfed good this round. & lots of good players downs them cuz of there skill's. I'm sorry if you can't manage them. but it aint becuz there op. It's kinda ridiculous saying so after the Nerf it just got. Maybe you should look for other reasons instead of blaming the mesmer class is still op even after it got the serious nerf hachet job this season.

@Vieux P.1238 said:

i feel no amount of nerfing or cd increase will fix the problem, over all there game mechanic and all there skills and utilities are to much. They have everything under the sun, blocks, invuls, teleports that all can be chained almost endlessly when compaired to other classes abilities.

Ok,
have you ever played a mesmer?
& i can tell you, easy mode is a big word. I play a none meta & win because i had to learn from start how to get gewd. That's how much underwhelming in the old days the mesmer was. Mesmer got better & pampered when HoT came out & was no longer the thief free lunch at that time. Up's & down, sure.. every class has that at every seasons. & i can assure you, mesmer got nerfed good this round. & lots of good players downs them cuz of there skill's. I'm sorry if you can't manage them. but it aint becuz there op. It's kinda ridiculous saying so after the Nerf it just got. Maybe you should look for other reasons instead of blaming the mesmer class is still op even after it got the serious nerf hachet job this season.

Their op and whatever they got wasn’t a real nerf, sit down and stop capping for a class that became easy mode. It isn’t the same as it use to be where it required timing and actual thinking on how to properly set your burst.

They been “op” for over a season now(3months and more).

@zoopop.5630 said:

Ok,
have you ever played a mesmer?
& i can tell you, easy mode is a big word. I play a none meta & win because i had to learn from start how to get gewd. That's how much underwhelming in the old days the mesmer was. Mesmer got better & pampered when HoT came out & was no longer the thief free lunch at that time. Up's & down, sure.. every class has that at every seasons. & i can assure you, mesmer got nerfed good this round. & lots of good players downs them cuz of there skill's. I'm sorry if you can't manage them. but it aint becuz there op. It's kinda ridiculous saying so after the Nerf it just got. Maybe you should look for other reasons instead of blaming the mesmer class is still op even after it got the serious nerf hachet job this season.

Their op and whatever they got wasn’t a real nerf, sit down and stop capping for a class that became easy mode. It isn’t the same as it use to be where it required timing and actual thinking on how to properly set your burst.

They been “op” for over a season now(3months and more).

I rest my case.. :D

MMR is still a joke. MMR +/- per match still fails to consider contribution to the match. I lost one this morning with 21 kills vs 3 deaths, 35% of team damage, 35% of team healing, and around 30% average on team offense/defense.I suppose that I'm a mouse because I couldn't carry hard enough.

Wintrading is still a major problem, particularly when I play at around 7am EST.

The placement system still causes loses by dropping placing players on your team. They could just start unknown players at 1200 or 1300 and let them move up or down. My previous 4 matches have all had players that openly acknowledged that they were still placing and all 4 were loses. I know they were placing because one mentioned it in map chat before the matches and the other acknowledged it after a team mate accused him of wintrading because he suicided into mid the entire match. As it turns out he was not wintrading, it was his 4th and 5th PvP match EVER yet there he was mixing it up with high gold/ low plat players.

Archived