Cannot Return to Crystal Desert

Juyo.2634

I was playing through the Crystal Desert quest line in the Path of Fire expansion and reached the point of the story called "Blazing a Trail." My current objective is to "gather information about the situation in the Crystal Desert. Catch up with Captain Rahim at the Amnoon Cavalier Station." More specifically, I've just met up with Kasmeer and the Tribune for the first time in the expansion. I talked to them, caught up with a little back story here and there (Kas talks about her relationship with Marjory, and Tribune talks about his time in the mists), and decided to log off because something came up in life that I had to deal with. Hours later, I returned to the game only to find out I was back at Lion's Arch, on the ship that took me to the Crystal Desert in the first place. The problem is, I can't return. There are no way points that I unlocked since I had just arrived there. The NPC that takes me to Crystal Desert isn't there, either.

Is there anything I can do to mend this?

Im in the same boat I logged off exactly the same time in the quest as you, logged in today and I'm back in LA with my mount but no way back to the POF maps as I have no WP to jump too and the ship dont take me there because Ive already done that quest. The only thing I can think off is replay the first mission again, but after so many disconnects and attempts the first time I realy dont want to do it all again :(

Yeah, exactly. A guildmate of mine was in the same boat, but she decided to replay the entire quest line, back from our talk with the ship captain. Obviously, it's a fix but I don't want to have to go back that far if I there's another way. If there isn't, I may just do that while gritting my teeth.

Archived