Will the current event end soon??

The update page thingy on the wiki said:Peacemakers report a greatly diminished presence of Awakened forces in asuran territories. The Arcane Council nonetheless urges travelers to exercise caution until any remaining malevolent undead are proven to be entirely eradicated.

Does that meant it would end sooon??I haven't played any "Living Story Season 4" yet since the final chapter is not finishedHopefully i could still do it during the entire course of Living Story Season 4Please don't make it like "Living Story Season 1" where we can't replay parts of the story after it concluded :(

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:You're kind of mixing two things.While Current Events relate to the ongoing Living World season, it's not really part of it - or at least not the episodes.

Either way, so far no Current Event has actually been removed, iirc. The invasions specifically have been reduced, but they are still ongoing.

Yes, i meant the invasion thingy. I'm not sure how it would be officially called

As noted above, no Current Event has yet to be removed. You can still find 'Justice of the Blade' (Side Stories) events active. They were first introduced in August, 2017. Another example would be 'Burden of Choice' first released in October of 2016.

The only difference, sometimes, is the amount of players currently taking part in the 'event'; so it's sometimes easier to do when it is more 'current'.

Good luck.

The greatly diminished presence simply means that there are less invasions than in the first event. They will likely leave that on a static loop indefinitely, although I suspect long term they may remove them from starter zones and leave them in Southson. That is pure speculation though on my part - they could just as easily be permannent

Archived