Dragons diet [PoF end spoilers] — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Dragons diet [PoF end spoilers]

So after 2 Elder Dragons deaths, Dragons have magic that is not theirs atm.
Kralkatorik--> his own branded. Also big chunk of Zhaitan and Mordremoth magic, as well as the bloodstone magic (which is pure magic I think). A bit of Primordius and Jormag magic(?).
Jormag--> his own magic, having maybe lost some due to Omad Machine. a very low amount of Zhaitan and Mordremoth magic(?)
Primordius-->his own magic, having maybe lost some due to Omad Machine. a moderate amount of Zhaitan and Mordremoth magic(?)
Sbubbles-->unknown, probably only his own
Aurene-->low/moderate/big amount of zhaitan and mordremoth magic. low/moderate amount of bloodstone magic. A bit of Primordius and Jormag magic(?)
I'm assuming that Balthazar, when he died, had no God Magic, has Kormir said. (writing this because some cat..... charr I mean said "Rytlock Brimstone: We only handed an Elder Dragon the energy of a god. What could go wrong?" but I assume that Rhytlock doesn't know much about the subject)
Can I get confirmation on some of these? Speacially about if Jormag or Primordius lost magic or not?

Norn main
Loves Ice Maps

MakeNornGreatAgain

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.