Karma glyph tool Vendors

I wish they would add the Karma glyph tool vendors to our guild halls. Seems like a good spot for them to be.I see they are already in the (what do u call em) "2week Pass place or Lily of Elon" special area, why not guild hall too.Are they trying to keep people from going to the guild hall? Seems the opposite point of having the hall in the first place.Besides, i go the hall for regular tools, would be nice to have these glyph tools(karma ones) availble there too.

@Last Crysis.1934 said:

@starlinvf.1358 said:They are making a specific effort to drain karma out of the system. Every LS3 map has some kind of massive karma sink, as well as them trying to lower the karma gain rate overall.

If they are draining it out of the system why did they make it easier to get with karmic retribution? I am all for a karma glyph.

You beat me to it! Yes, I love karmic retribution.

@starlinvf.1358 said:They are making a specific effort to drain karma out of the system. Every LS3 map has some kind of massive karma sink, as well as them trying to lower the karma gain rate overall.

The karma sinks in the LS maps are almost entirely transitory, i.e. once spent, you never have to worry about them again. If they wanted to drain karma, they'd introduce mechanics that require more frequent spending. So I'd argue that these are rewards that ANet decided to make available for karma, for those who haven't figured out what to do with theirs.

Further, if the goal was to drain karma, then they'd put more vendors in more locations with even more options.

Archived