LF Roleplaying guild

Ceit.7619

Hello Ceit!

I'm a part of a community called Remnants of Hope (HOPE) and would love to chat with you whether we could be the perfect community for you! Our community has a very active forum as well as voice chat server (TS3) and group events every day of the week including RP night which is usually held on Saturday evenings at 8pm EST.

Our RP officer and his assistants work very hard to provide our members with an immersive experience where anyone is welcomed, whether a seasoned roleplayer or someone totally new to it. Our RP has a mix of improvisation and scripted in-game material and sometimes, we do RP on the forums. Our RP night can consist of meeting in the GH and grabbing some drinks and food and socializing in the tavern, before moving on to our particular mission of the night.

As someone who just started RP a little over a month ago, I have found it to be very fun and interactive and learning new lore as well since I never used to pay attention to it in-game. The Officers help us members get involved and actively help shape the story so everyone can have fun and be immersed in the story.

For those who can’t resist the pull of a great story, we provide our members with an immersive experience--and you don’t have to be a seasoned roleplayer to join in. Improvised or scripted, in-game or on the forums, we want to promote imagination and storytelling that spans Tyria, from your favorite Lion’s Arch tavern or guild hall gathering to exploring the wilderness and taking down foes. By working with our other GW2 departments and organizing events with PvE and even PvP flair, we aim for a continuous living story that members can get involved in and actively help shape going forward.

If you'd like to get to know us better, visit our website and check out our full recruitment post HERE. Feel free to message me in-game or on our forums (Limmy) if you would like more info or just want to chat! Let me know if you have any questions.

Archived