Necromancers are OP!

Avelione.6075

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Zero.3871 said:True...List of Classes that need to get toned down:

-Warrior (Dmg, Sustain)-Mesmer (Everything)-Scourge (Condi)-Firebrand (Support)You forgot:

• Dragonhunter (traps last forever)
  • Daredevil (evades, stealth)
  • Herald (hammer)
  • Tempest+Weaver (sustain)
  • Druid (sustain)
  • Daredevil (dmg, stealth)
  • Holosmith (stuns, dmg)
  • Soulbeast (dmg, range)
  • Chronomancer (sustain, clones)
  • Mirage (evades)
  • Reaper (dmg)
  • Spellbreaker (blocks)

And probably several more I missed.

Nerf it all.

honestly i play spellbreaker and i have no problem seeing necro or whatever classes, but just one thing was i couldnt escape a battle even i saw some dudes on site and i splint out, and they can eventually took me down unless i push a fight back, ya know sometimes i like peace lol. but when i chase a dude running away they can just out from my sight fast. wtf lol

anyways its fun in wvw and thats it and sometimes i do feel sick about seeing bunch of necros aoe non stopi do have all classes but why my necro cannot nonstop aoe?

@Dralor.3701 said:

@googel.3278 said:Quit whining about necro and at least use your brain to fight them. All you whiners want even more stupid nerfs for easy wins

I think everyone can agree scourge needs a nerf, reaper and core necro are fine.

Going on the basis that necros have always been a free bag in wvw, yes, Core and reaper are fine and scourge needs nerfing. /s

@Lahmia.2193 said:

@googel.3278 said:Quit whining about necro and at least use your brain to fight them. All you whiners want even more stupid nerfs for easy wins

I think everyone can agree scourge needs a nerf, reaper and core necro are fine.

Going on the basis that necros have always been a free bag in wvw, yes, Core and reaper are fine and scourge needs nerfing. /s

Necro is not the best roamer but it has always been one of the best WvW classes. There is no GWEN without the necro.

I can’t think of a time when it has ever been useless, just depends on party support at times.

@Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:Dragon hunter needs a massive buff, cuz Necro is too strong.

lol? DH doesn't need buffed, it's fine where it is. Also, since I saw the complaint in another post (whether meant in a sarcastic way or serious, commenting anyways) the traps last 5 mins like the traps of ranger/thief do. I would not be opposed to something like a 5-10k range check on traps and turrets though.

I enjoy fighting necros on DH, especially scourges, because they think they are going to win only to see the condis just melt off of me. Then I get to see them panic. Or play a condi class and just bomb them back. Condi thief comes to mind.

@Dralor.3701 said:

There are ways to deal with scourge. Namely, don't get so condi bombed and clear them when the time is right, not when you have like 2 seconds of weakness or 1 stack of vulnerability on you.

Keep in mind that somewhere out there, there will be a build or a playstyle that counters yours. Know when to run and when to fight, and perhaps consider using slightly less than 100% dps setup, wvw isn't pve, and building in some sort of survival whether stats, traits, or skills. Condis are a fact of life, so learn how to deal with them, and don't do something like engage a scourge at close quarters if you can't deal with the condis. Obviously that's a bit harder in a zerg fight, and I'll give you that condis applied in the large numbers that happen there can overwhelm a player, but so does the direct damage so in the end it doesn't even matter, but a lot of the complaining over builds/classes in general are an issue of not knowing how to counter what you fight.

all professions have their roles t9 max the end goal of scourge bombs.

fb to buff em.sb to bubbleweaver for the ae bombsherald to down those who got hit by weavers with cor and phase smashscourge to barrier corrupt boonsmesmers to veil.

no matter how you see it, scourges shine because of these supporting classes

but these classes alone without the scourge cannot win against a group with a scourge

its like fb scourge xxx. for pirata

fb sb xxx can work for melee

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

• Druid (sustain)

Healing power is the reason why those have good sustain, which is kind of intentional.

Agreed

Take healing power out and Weaver is still squishy. Even with vitality and toughness gear.

So then we are all in agreement, healing power is OP.

Nerf healing power.

@Dralor.3701 said:

Necro is not the best roamer but it has always been one of the best WvW classes. There is no GWEN without the necro.

I can’t think of a time when it has ever been useless, just depends on party support at times.

That mostly has to do with the mechanical traits of marks. They are exteremly flexible traps that can deny an area for longer then bombs, cycle faster and can be left on the ground without hampering their alt weapons. Nearly every necro build in wvw uses it.... including power builds.

The reason scourge is so effective is how it doubles down on the basic concept of aoe hot zones, and goes nuts with acces to the one hard counter of the otherwise unstoppable boonshare meta.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

• Druid (sustain)

Healing power is the reason why those have good sustain, which is kind of intentional.

Agreed

Take healing power out and Weaver is still squishy. Even with vitality and toughness gear.

So then we are all in agreement, healing power is OP.

Nerf healing power.

Lol.

@starlinvf.1358 said:

That mostly has to do with the mechanical traits of marks. They are exteremly flexible traps that can deny an area for longer then bombs, cycle faster and can be left on the ground without hampering their alt weapons. Nearly every necro build in wvw uses it.... including power builds.

The reason scourge is so effective is how it doubles down on the basic concept of aoe hot zones, and goes nuts with acces to the one hard counter of the otherwise unstoppable boonshare meta.

Eh this shows me you don’t really understand the class at all, marks hardly do any damage and are mostly for life force generation.

The wells, boobstrips, CC and epi has been what traditionally makes the necro strong. Sand savant was just more aoe which was really the last thing the class needed.

i have been saying, change scourges skill or some into cones , slightly shorter than FB cone but wider.Issue is the spam and being AOE, and then some people cheating with the 2k range....in the zerg.

Classes that are about spam like scourge and FB need to be cones skills to maintain some balance on spam casting.

Archived