Tanking Tiers got what they wanted — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Tanking Tiers got what they wanted

Slick.7164Slick.7164 Member ✭✭

Glad to see a certain server currently in T4 got what they wanted LOLOL Good Luck with that, you got your link. No more excuses now:)

Comments

  • Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

    =) it's strategy. now they going to t1

    Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

  • Optimator.3589Optimator.3589 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Glad for my old server that they finally got away from HoD. GLHF SoR! :+1:

    REDUCE NA TO 3 TIERS

  • Djamonja.6453Djamonja.6453 Member ✭✭✭

    I am pretty sure they wanted to open up... just getting a linked server doesn't make much difference because how many people are going to bother transferring there?

  • Shining One.1635Shining One.1635 Member ✭✭✭

    @Djamonja.6453 said:
    I am pretty sure they wanted to open up... just getting a linked server doesn't make much difference because how many people are going to bother transferring there?

    I'm not sure how "popular" JQ is as a host these days, but the last time we were paired with JQ (about a year ago), we (SoR) had a large influx of transfers. Enough to move us from Medium to High. The same thing happened when we were paired with YB.

  • DeWolfe.2174DeWolfe.2174 Member ✭✭✭

    @Slick.7164 said:
    Glad to see a certain server currently in T4 got what they wanted LOLOL Good Luck with that, you got your link. No more excuses now:)

    It's half a year later, you're the only one who still cares. Also, we wanted to be opened, not linked. It should be plain as day now that the dev's have been purposefully keeping "a certain server" locked down for over 2 years. It had nothing to do with populations, player hours, etc. The WvW Dev's and their heavy handed manipulation has done irreparable harm to the mode.

  • SkyShroud.2865SkyShroud.2865 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 30, 2018

    Not sure why people are still obsesses with past data, another poor attempt to spread fuds?

    If HOD and DB can fall to medium as host server, then, all other guest servers are even smaller in size. Though, I did heard one of the guest servers had influx of transfers on this relink, who knows they might replace either HOD and DB as host server.

    On topic, SOR won't make any difference for JQ.

    Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International PvX Guild
    Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

    --

    Explanations of WvW Structures & Populations Issues

  • Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @DeWolfe.2174 said:

    @Slick.7164 said:
    Glad to see a certain server currently in T4 got what they wanted LOLOL Good Luck with that, you got your link. No more excuses now:)

    It's half a year later, you're the only one who still cares. Also, we wanted to be opened, not linked. It should be plain as day now that the dev's have been purposefully keeping "a certain server" locked down for over 2 years. It had nothing to do with populations, player hours, etc. The WvW Dev's and their heavy handed manipulation has done irreparable harm to the mode.

    As if that was the only harming they have done....

  • DeWolfe.2174DeWolfe.2174 Member ✭✭✭

    @Aeolus.3615 said:

    @DeWolfe.2174 said:

    @Slick.7164 said:
    Glad to see a certain server currently in T4 got what they wanted LOLOL Good Luck with that, you got your link. No more excuses now:)

    It's half a year later, you're the only one who still cares. Also, we wanted to be opened, not linked. It should be plain as day now that the dev's have been purposefully keeping "a certain server" locked down for over 2 years. It had nothing to do with populations, player hours, etc. The WvW Dev's and their heavy handed manipulation has done irreparable harm to the mode.

    As if that was the only harming they have done....

    lol... true true :)

  • gert.7698gert.7698 Member ✭✭✭

    What is this about? Can someone explaine?

  • barei.8967barei.8967 Member ✭✭

    @gert.7698 said:
    What is this about? Can someone explaine?

    JQ got a link on t4

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.