Legendary Twilight Crafting Issues

I just crafted the Twilight's precursor (Dusk), i wanted to craft another one but i didn't know about or warned that it was only craftable once per account, so i made the components again and i wasted like 300 golds on it and unfortunately i couldn't craft the precursor again... Is there any possible way to recover the components or somehow use it on any other processing? I'm really upset if i have to destroy all those components because they were really expensive... I would appreciate if any of the GM, admins or developers could do something about this treat.

@Linken.6345 said:Wont help that you type it here if you ask nicely in a support ticket they are known to refund materials after doing what they say with the items.Wonder why so many people fail to see you get the precursor from a achievement and those are once per account.

Thank u for your respond, i will look forward to contact them and hope i will get a respond from them as well. Well, I read every details on the collection information, but I haven't found out that it says it's only craftable once per account until i reached the last part of the crafting stage but it was already too late.

@Smey Jaxx.1386 said:

@"Linken.6345" said:Wont help that you type it here if you ask nicely in a support ticket they are known to refund materials after doing what they say with the items.Wonder why so many people fail to see you get the precursor from a achievement and those are once per account.

Thank u for your respond, i will look forward to contact them and hope i will get a respond from them as well. Well, I read every details on the collection information, but I haven't found out that it says it's only craftable once per account until i reached the last part of the crafting stage but it was already too late.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/a-legendary-journey/

This crafting system is an account-based activity, which means you’ll only be able to craft each precursor this way once. However, all of the currently existing precursor acquisition methods will remain intact in addition to this new acquisition method.EditEven so dont it pop a achievement when you craft the last part to make it a precursor? you can only gain achievements once.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Linken.6345 said:Wont help that you type it here if you ask nicely in a support ticket they are known to refund materials after doing what they say with the items.Wonder why so many people fail to see you get the precursor from a achievement and those are once per account.

This crafting system is an account-based activity, which means you’ll only be able to craft each precursor this way once. However, all of the currently existing precursor acquisition methods will remain intact in addition to this new acquisition method.EditEven so dont it pop a achievement when you craft the last part to make it a precursor? you can only gain achievements once.

Oh :( sadly, I didn't know about this. But do you know is there any possible way that i could use the components in the future or will just remain useless since it won't allow me to craft the precursor again and rather i should destroy them or keep them?

Archived