BG & YB - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

BG & YB

Comments

• @Crazy.6029 said:
    Maybe there is a secret conspiracy comprised of conspirators that are secretly plotting and passing secrets to one another in order to conspire to pass secrets regarding a conspiracy or maybe BG is just bored of fighting SoS and would like to fight YB now :)

We prefer fighting with YB, hands down, they bring the heat on, and it was awesome!

Guild wars 3 when?

• Balthazzarr.1349Balthazzarr.1349 Member ✭✭✭

@Eremes Guile.1480 said:

@Balthazzarr.1349 said:

@Eremes Guile.1480 said:

@Balthazzarr.1349 said:

@Balthazzarr.1349 said:

@X T D.6458 said:
    Sometimes its map politics,
    Sometimes its payback,
    Sometimes its for funsies.

lol... ah the feeling of being steamrolled by 60 BG killers. I have no complaints though. It is what it is. I know it's there and frankly it's a lot of fun to poke (the hornets nest) aka fire keep or even set on dbl, a few times with a bunch of people and watch the big blob of BG flood over the wall as we port away. oooh yaaa.. we is trollin ya too! lol

... and case in point ... a very short while ago a handful of us (about 15) were heading to swc on DBL. A scout sees us going passed the SWT. I say to the group.. prepare for a BG blob of at least 25 coming to the camp.... by the time we got there so was the blob. Some even laughed... oh it must be so much fun taking down half your numbers.. but as they say, it is what it is! That's the BG way... now if they had sent even numbers they would have died!

15 is enough to take on 25 no-skill BG. Kek.

haha... well yes if the 15 are skilled and organized and not a random pug group like ours... ;)... although when I say at least 25 I mean more like 30 or more... when they descended on us we disappeared amongst them... that's how many there were... we looked like a few ants on an ant hill.

make up your mind, 25 or 30??? anyways, its good that you guys are still having fun, likewise, every squad will respon to a scout call on team-chat... but still tho, you can still drop to t2 or something where you can just k-train everything like last week (Y)

I definitely didn’t like that. Much prefer the insanity that is T1

Just another WvW lifer who'll never say die... while dying again and again!

• Eremes Guile.1480Eremes Guile.1480 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 30, 2018

@Actium.8765 said:
    honestly i think any server in t1 should just double team BG since they have the coverage and people to fight both at the same time.

I dont get it, do you want BG to stay in t1 or go down and visit all the other tiers? make up your mind man. Just so you know tho, when BG ppt gets bad, that's when all the pve (old wvw players) players gets on wvw. Sos learned this hard way. "BG IS ABOUT TO MAKE AN ALL CALL" get's sent down t2 instead. kek.

Guild wars 3 when?

• @Balthazzarr.1349 said:

@Eremes Guile.1480 said:

@Balthazzarr.1349 said:

@Eremes Guile.1480 said:

@Balthazzarr.1349 said:

@Balthazzarr.1349 said:

@X T D.6458 said:
    Sometimes its payback,

lol... ah the feeling of being steamrolled by 60 BG killers. I have no complaints though. It is what it is. I know it's there and frankly it's a lot of fun to poke (the hornets nest) aka fire keep or even set on dbl, a few times with a bunch of people and watch the big blob of BG flood over the wall as we port away. oooh yaaa.. we is trollin ya too! lol

... and case in point ... a very short while ago a handful of us (about 15) were heading to swc on DBL. A scout sees us going passed the SWT. I say to the group.. prepare for a BG blob of at least 25 coming to the camp.... by the time we got there so was the blob. Some even laughed... oh it must be so much fun taking down half your numbers.. but as they say, it is what it is! That's the BG way... now if they had sent even numbers they would have died!

haha... well yes if the 15 are skilled and organized and not a random pug group like ours... ;)... although when I say at least 25 I mean more like 30 or more... when they descended on us we disappeared amongst them... that's how many there were... we looked like a few ants on an ant hill.

make up your mind, 25 or 30??? anyways, its good that you guys are still having fun, likewise, every squad will respon to a scout call on team-chat... but still tho, you can still drop to t2 or something where you can just k-train everything like last week (Y)

welp welcome back! anyways i remember, we were having some fun fights with yb, then they had to stop and respon to SOS tryna cap their stuffs, and then yb came back to fight us, but then we had to respon to SOS tryna get in inner smc... so both BG and YB gets annoyed and decided to hit SOS's stuffs.

Guild wars 3 when?

• @Mil.3562 said:

@Vova.2640 said:
    BG and YB seemed to made an agreement to only focus the third server.
    YB never touch any BG stuff and BG seems to avoid going after YB stuff as well, at least to some degree.
    Both server seems to zerg only the third server's home BLs.
    This is at least what I have noticed in the last 2 weeks.

Focusing on the third server is true only if that third server is SoS.

BG will want to 'unofficially 'coorodinate with any server against SoS. They are seeing SoS as a thread in T1. Admit it.

Not too long ago, BG teamed up with Mag to cap SoS garri in EBG. I was there that evening and I remember very well. Mag hit us on the North wall while BG hit our Southern gates. We managed to hold for like 30 mins. When SoS managed to push Mag to retreat, BG will hit us from behind, but when Mag pushed us, BG stood and watch. So, eventually we were being pushed to our spawn fort. I could see not far behind the fighting group, there were two other groups standing very close to one another, BG (green) and Mag (red). They just stood there, not fighting each other. The team-up was very obvious on the map too. EBG was evenly split between the two servers, half green and half red, blue is left with just their spawn area.

And lately a spy has been pulling our EBG EWP all day. Yes, SoS is so good that they have to stoop to that low tactics : D

If given a choice, I would rather be in T2. T1 is boring because BG is boring. Really.

then why not go to t2?

Guild wars 3 when?

• morrolan.9608morrolan.9608 Member ✭✭✭

@Caliburn.1845 said:
    As a notarized card carrying member of the YB leadership. We do not want to be in T1, SoS is welcome to stay in T1.

Does KNT feel the same? They are on YB are they not?

@Eremes Guile.1480 said:

@Balthazzarr.1349 said:

@Eremes Guile.1480 said:

@Balthazzarr.1349 said:

@Eremes Guile.1480 said:

@Balthazzarr.1349 said:

@Balthazzarr.1349 said:

@X T D.6458 said:
    Sometimes its payback,

welp welcome back! anyways i remember, we were having some fun fights with yb, then they had to stop and respon to SOS tryna cap their stuffs, and then yb came back to fight us, but then we had to respon to SOS tryna get in inner smc... so both BG and YB gets annoyed and decided to hit SOS's stuffs.

lol... sounds like war!!!!

• Kaiser.9873Kaiser.9873 Member ✭✭✭

@morrolan.9608 said:

@Caliburn.1845 said:
    As a notarized card carrying member of the YB leadership. We do not want to be in T1, SoS is welcome to stay in T1.

They are on ET, not YB.

• Conqueror.3682Conqueror.3682 Member ✭✭✭

@XenesisII.1540 said:
    Must be a lot of new people on SoS or something..

Well yes, im a recent player of wvw or well, more casual than new, and i was asking myself how the hell SoS came to 2nd in the wvw ranking, i mean, in the last match we lost almost all of ebg because of Maguma (we took their homeland) but still i felt inferior in fightingh capacity because they just left their home to fight in ebg, so the fight that mattered was in EBG. Everytime we gone to try to retake our keep we were just stomped. I felt that i was among a group of bandits engaging a disciplined army.

while still we won because we had more territories, i dont think SoS deserved the place that we have in the ranking. So now i just start to get better and find some group to perform better.

Fall down seven times, get up eight.

• As an SoS player, I am disappointed with these threads. For those that want to understand the issue, especially those who have played under TSYM, or Coron Bale, please see this:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160726141519/http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/77216-corons-guide-to-diplomacy-the-2v1-and-you/

Basic understanding of map play, map politics and general PPT strategy has been draining from the server for a long time. Please educate yourself as to what is happening. BG plays this game the old way, and if you truly want to stay in t1, then you must read the old texts and decipher the true art of WvW.

Otherwise, you'll be a bunch of headless PPT Ktrain chickens who ask "why is it 2v1" every day until alliances hit.

• X T D.6458X T D.6458 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Lalandir.9047 said:
    As an SoS player, I am disappointed with these threads. For those that want to understand the issue, especially those who have played under TSYM, or Coron Bale, please see this:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160726141519/http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/77216-corons-guide-to-diplomacy-the-2v1-and-you/

Basic understanding of map play, map politics and general PPT strategy has been draining from the server for a long time. Please educate yourself as to what is happening. BG plays this game the old way, and if you truly want to stay in t1, then you must read the old texts and decipher the true art of WvW.

Otherwise, you'll be a bunch of headless PPT Ktrain chickens who ask "why is it 2v1" every day until alliances hit.

Coron is a good commander, with a lot of experience and can teach people about WvW...I mean when hes not burned out ;)

I ran with his guild many times back on SoR and am glad to see they are still active...at times :)

Somewhere chasing bags....

• Odinens.5920Odinens.5920 Member ✭✭✭

@Lady Sapphirah.6234 said:

Is that how it always is for red?

Yes.
    /10 char

@Vova.2640 said:
    YB never touch any BG stuff and BG seems to avoid going after YB stuff as well, at least to some degree.

YB can't head into Green areas too much, because when you do, even with smaller squads (15-20), you get slapped around by the BG map blob that comes pouring out of every opening and over every wall to send you back to spawn, no matter the time of day.

• @morrolan.9608 said:

@Caliburn.1845 said:

KnT's on ET, but we were fairly vocal against being in t1 while we were linked to YB. Don't know who you asked if you thought otherwise, but it wasn't anyone in KnT. We're at the bottom of the pack right now though, so our plans of WvW domination will be momentarily stymied.

@Odinens.5920 said:

@Vova.2640 said:

YB can't head into Green areas too much, because when you do, even with smaller squads (15-20), you get slapped around by the BG map blob that comes pouring out of every opening and over every wall to send you back to spawn, no matter the time of day.

We use scouts, and usually have roamers/small teams running around that call out when something gets attacked. A group might port over from another map to respond, it does not mean we have 24/7 map blobs on every map.

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@X T D.6458 said:

@Odinens.5920 said:

@Vova.2640 said:

We use scouts, and usually have roamers/small teams running around that call out when something gets attacked. A group might port over from another map to respond, it does not mean we have 24/7 map blobs on every map.

You know by now it's pointless to respond. Have two to three maps outnumbered in NA prime is not a sign of BG being low. /s

Of course, in the 24 hour period, coverage IS much better than the others, but considering how many outnumbered pips I get on many of our maps, it's all good.

Thank You for the {MEME}

• ugrakarma.9416ugrakarma.9416 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 30, 2018

i have been sos for years.
    this makes no-sense, why beat only the third server, and sit staring at eacher other just to say how awesome they are?
    i think this is most related to a lazy mindset server strategy on YB/BG: "we bored, but too lazy to try anything diferent, lets just beat the weakest".

"It's a testament to the folly of the humans and their gods. They say Arah was sacred, but all I see is one big dragon nest."(Rytlock Brimstone)

@ugrakarma.9416 said:
    this makes no-sense, why beat only the third server, and sit staring at eacher other just to say how awesome they are?
    i think this is most related to a lazy mindset server strategy on YB/BG: "we bored, but too lazy to try anything diferent, lets just beat the weakest".

Look back in this forum: when SoS was in second for two to three months, every other server that came up said the same thing about SoS and BG.

Have you thought that maybe the link change has weakened you more, and that it strengthened YB? Or that maybe, the remainder of your server doesn't want to be in T1 enough to push harder?

Thank You for the {MEME}

• Chaba.5410Chaba.5410 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 30, 2018

Ah hah. I found it. What happens in T1 stays in T1.

• XenesisII.1540XenesisII.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭

And the maps pretty much looked like that for every matchup in tier one with bg first sos second for like the past 6 months. Either a bunch of new people joined sos or they have (I've tried to refrain was saying this but..) some clueless people that didn't know what was going on beyond their own server. Look at all the t3 keeps lmao.

"Is there pvp stuff for this?" "Absolutely, eh we actually have a new armor set coming soon."
    "From the back of the room!, the one pvp fan! we got him! WoAH!"
    || Stealth is a Terribad Mechanic ||

• Lady Sapphirah.6234Lady Sapphirah.6234 Member ✭✭
    edited May 1, 2018

@Chaba.5410 said:

I dont see anything wrong with that map. The whole point of wvw is to have a war and take everyone elses stuff. Every server gets their stuff and their keeps taken even BG lol

I dont give a kitten if keeps and maps are taken, its part of the game... or if u get an AJ in a 3 way fight for a keep... but when u spend ages defending a T3 from YB, they finally break inner door and BG turns up late and blocks the way in, then stands there holding YB's hand while they cap it without fighting... thats bs.

It was a week of extreme d/t

And no we weren't red we were blue.

If ppl dont wanna be red in T1 and have their stuff taken keep tanking.... tank away lol... enjoy.

@Chaba.5410 said:

I dont see anything wrong with that map. The whole point of wvw is to have a war and take everyone elses stuff. Every server gets their stuff and their keeps taken even BG lol

I dont give a kitten if keeps are taken or if u get an AJ in a 3 way fight for a keep... but when u spend ages defending a T3 from YB, they finally break inner door and BG turns up late and blocks the way in, then stands there holding YB's hand while they cap it without fighting... thats bs.

It was a week of extreme d/t

And no we weren't red we were blue.

If ppl dont wanna be red in T1 and have their stuff taken keep tanking.... tank away lol... enjoy.

You do realize that likely BG was happy the T3 structure was going to paper? Taking it likely didn't matter.

So, fighting your server to prevent you from defending it, was a win win. They got a fight, AND the structure flipped..

it's not handholding. It's smart....

Thank You for the {MEME}

• You do realize that likely BG was happy the T3 structure was going to paper? Taking it likely didn't matter.

So, fighting your server to prevent you from defending it, was a win win. They got a fight, AND the structure flipped..

Uhuh... Its nice BG were happy.. it happened several times that week. BG and YB spent the whole week holding hands and being happy lol thats the point.

You do realize that likely BG was happy the T3 structure was going to paper? Taking it likely didn't matter.

Uhuh... Its nice BG were happy.. it happened several times that week. BG and YB spent the whole week holding hands and being happy lol thats the point.

SMH.

Ok.

Thank You for the {MEME}

• Lady Sapphirah.6234Lady Sapphirah.6234 Member ✭✭
    edited May 1, 2018

=) :3 ;) :# :p :)

Im done..... enjoy wvw ppl its awesome <3

• XenesisII.1540XenesisII.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 1, 2018

In other words it's not ok when the 2v1 is on them, even though I've seen them do the exact same thing multiple times versus Mag where they ignore each other. Happens everywhere in every tier, might not be often but it depends on the commanders and who they're facing and whether or not they really want to mess with a side or not.

Could BG have went in and maybe wiped YB for you to help you keep your t3 keep? sure.
    Could BG have not even interfered in that keep fight and let you defend it? sure.
    But if both enemies wanted to break your waypoint and YB was already in and ready to cap it, why would they bother? they can just come back later since it's paper and easily take it.

"Is there pvp stuff for this?" "Absolutely, eh we actually have a new armor set coming soon."
    "From the back of the room!, the one pvp fan! we got him! WoAH!"
    || Stealth is a Terribad Mechanic ||

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

you go in wvw knowing it is you versus two and who wins is the king of the hill

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• Sing to self.............. LET IT GOOOOOOO LET IT GOOOOOOOO......

YAY que popped!!

• Kovu.7560Kovu.7560 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Chaba.5410 said:

It really doesn't. Everyone knows about BG and [insert blue server trying to stay in T1]'s shenanigans.

~ Kovu

Ranger main before it was viable.
    Fort Aspenwood.

• Chaba.5410Chaba.5410 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 1, 2018

Sing to self.............. LET IT GOOOOOOO LET IT GOOOOOOOO......

YAY que popped!!

I mean, the whole topic of this thread was someone complaining about SoS getting 2v1'd by BG and YB so if you have no issue with that not sure what contribution you're trying to make here.

@X T D.6458 said:

@Odinens.5920 said:

@Vova.2640 said:

Well, I didn't say you had a map blob on every map 24/7, just that it shows up even if the enemy group is 1/3 the size.

@Odinens.5920 said:

@X T D.6458 said:

@Odinens.5920 said:

@Vova.2640 said:

Well, I didn't say you had a map blob on every map 24/7, just that it shows up even if the enemy group is 1/3 the size.

bg slacks a bit from wednesday though if they make a big lead =)

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Odinens.5920 said:

@X T D.6458 said:

@Odinens.5920 said:

@Vova.2640 said:

True, but by then it doesn't matter. They could not have anyone log in for the rest of the week and still win because of the lead lol

edited May 1, 2018

@Odinens.5920 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Odinens.5920 said:

@X T D.6458 said:

@Odinens.5920 said:

@Vova.2640 said:

True, but by then it doesn't matter. They could not have anyone log in for the rest of the week and still win because of the lead lol

hehe so true. the scores can only push so much. based on the scores if they end last from today till reset they will still win. it's gg now.

@Odinens.5920 said:

@X T D.6458 said:

@Odinens.5920 said:

@Vova.2640 said:

It's rarely a guild group responding. It's often the float pug tag. They are not going to leave 1/2 the force behind. :lol:

Honestly, the past several matchups, the groups running on other servers have been fairly predictable. BG will protect their third. When a group of 20 show up in range of a watchtower to drop catas agains the wall, of course they are going to respond heavily.

Thank You for the {MEME}

Still can't understand why people don't use watchtower against the server who has it. It's a crutch.....

Also, still can't understand why people build siege in range of ballistas, and ACs.

Thank You for the {MEME}

• Israel.7056Israel.7056 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Strider Pj.2193 said:
    Still can't understand why people don't use watchtower against the server who has it. It's a crutch.....

Also, still can't understand why people build siege in range of ballistas, and ACs.

Siegemastery is something of a lost art in this game. I only know one person on Mag who knows all the siege placements.

@Israel.7056 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

Siegemastery is something of a lost art in this game. I only know one person on Mag who knows all the siege placements.

Yeah..

I know people hate 'siege humpers' and hate trying to break the T3s. Easiest way to do it is tap a keep, to pull the scout.

Drop 4 catas out of range of the watchtower, and unload. By the time the scout gets back, wall is either down, or close to it.

Can also throw a wrinkle in and have one player mess with the guards while cata'ing a watchtower structure so they think that's causing the swords..

I dunno.., sometimes people make this game harder than it is.

Once that group with the catas gets into range of the watchtower, the call would go out, pulling a group to fight. So, either PPTers or PPKers get their wish.

Thank You for the {MEME}

• Brother.1504Brother.1504 Member ✭✭✭✭

Bg player here. Message for yb pls and thanks. Hit SoS garrison just after reset. Bg will hit SoS keep in ebg at the same time. TYVM comrade.

Ps. Don’t tell anyone it’s a secret.

Pss. No collusion. Xoxo.

• atheria.2837atheria.2837 Member ✭✭✭

@Caliburn.1845 said:

There is no collusion between BG and YB.

In fact, when you see swords on YB or BG objectives steer clear of them, and go take other YB or BG stuff, preferably YB.

BG - YB - collusion?

I get to laugh today! :P

• Israel.7056Israel.7056 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 1, 2018

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Israel.7056 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

Yeah..

I know people hate 'siege humpers' and hate trying to break the T3s. Easiest way to do it is tap a keep, to pull the scout.

Drop 4 catas out of range of the watchtower, and unload. By the time the scout gets back, wall is either down, or close to it.

Can also throw a wrinkle in and have one player mess with the guards while cata'ing a watchtower structure so they think that's causing the swords..

Once that group with the catas gets into range of the watchtower, the call would go out, pulling a group to fight. So, either PPTers or PPKers get their wish.

The real issue with towers is that if they're close enough to a keep you have to consider placements relative to keep trebs and mortars as well as the tower defenses and that's where I think people really start to fail, myself included because there's usually some very narrow strip of land where you can safely build stuff and even then I'll need shield gens. It never ceases to amaze me how much ground inner trebs and mortars can cover from complete safety, particularly on ebg.

Keeps are obnoxious primarily because of how much supply they can hold which means it can take hours to wear one down if it's being competently defended. It has taken me four hours to get into fully supplied t3 keeps before and then you get maybe one or two fights out of it.

I think it's all too much work and I think that's why a lot of commanders just give up on commanding entirely. The fun to annoyance ratio is skewed way too far towards annoyance to be worth the time. It can take hours and hours of dealing with siege just to get an underwhelming fight because very few people seem to even remember how to fight properly anymore. Some servers are so bad at fighting that they won't even attempt to defend things once their siege fails so you can spend hours trying to get into something just to freecap it because all the defenders just leave and go to the next thing and start building siege. It's not fun. Video games are supposed to be fun and siege just ruins this game's fun for everyone except siegemasters and even most of them are gone.

@Israel.7056 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Israel.7056 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

Yeah..

The real issue with towers is that if they're close enough to a keep you have to consider placements relative to keep trebs and mortars as well as the tower defenses and that's where I think people really start to fail, myself included because there's usually some very narrow strip of land where you can safely build stuff and even then I'll need shield gens. It never ceases to amaze me how much ground inner trebs and mortars can cover from complete safety, particularly on ebg.

Keeps are obnoxious primarily because of how much supply they can hold which means it can take hours to wear one down if it's being competently defended. It has taken me four hours to get into fully supplied t3 keeps before and then you get maybe one or two fights out of it.

I think it's all too much work and I think that's why a lot of commanders just give up on commanding entirely. The fun to annoyance ratio is skewed way too far towards annoyance to be worth the time. It can take hours and hours of dealing with siege just to get an underwhelming fight because very few people seem to even remember how to fight properly anymore. Some servers are so bad at fighting that they won't even attempt to defend things once their siege fails so you can spend hours trying to get into something just to freecap it because all the defenders just leave and go to the next thing and start building siege. It's not fun. Video games are supposed to be fun and siege just ruins this game's fun for everyone except siegemasters and even most of them are gone.

Well said. All of it.

Thank You for the {MEME}

• Rampage.7145Rampage.7145 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 1, 2018

@sorayuki.8906 said:
    What is going on with these two servers?

Game is dead, T3 keeps are very hard to take nowdays so what commanders do is just to help the other server paper objectives most of the time, this usually results on more activity on the map (which is what guilds/players want), instead of 40 dudes humping ACs on a T3 wall now the servers need to actually fight over the paper objective, forces the defending server to bring a zerg to defend if they actually care about keeping and upgrading the objective, when guilds start their raids they usually just converge on whatver map has the less upgraded objectives (literally nobody wants to deal with T3 cancer and siege), this is very often the weaker server which may look like a 2 v1 but it really isnt is just people trying to have fun on the most packed least sieged up map. The weaker server will always result focused by both server because of how flawed and bad siege and tactivators are, people will just flock to the weakest map in order to get good fights and not spend 2 hours killing idiots on top of a wall. Back in the day when every map was qued this was not an issue, fully upgraded obejectives were a lot easier to take aswell so the game was a more balanced as a 3 way, nowdays u hardly ever find 3 way action on the borderlands it is usually 1 v 1 and the people who owns the T3 keep can just hold on to it indefinitelly with all this tactivator cancer, so commanders just try hit easier targets or focus on double teaming the defenders so they lose the objective and that way the map becomes less stale.
    What you see as a 2 v 1 it really isnt, it is just consecuence of the game lacking players and very awfull desing choices making t3 structures and siege way too strong so people dont wanna give it a shot anymore on a 1 v 1, forcing the server in second place to focus the weaker server not the strongest one, since there is not rewards on doing so, it isnt fun to fight siege for hours.

VR Driver
    Salty beavers top guild 2 years in a row back to back, the double champs
    https://saltybeavers.com/

@Brother.1504 said:
    Bg player here. Message for yb pls and thanks. Hit SoS garrison just after reset. Bg will hit SoS keep in ebg at the same time. TYVM comrade.

Ps. Don’t tell anyone it’s a secret.

Pss. No collusion. Xoxo.

🤣. I knew it! Not fake news!!!!

• shiri.4257shiri.4257 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Rampage.7145 said:

@sorayuki.8906 said:
    What is going on with these two servers?

Game is dead, T3 keeps are very hard to take nowdays so what commanders do is just to help the other server paper objectives most of the time, this usually results on more activity on the map (which is what guilds/players want), instead of 40 dudes humping ACs on a T3 wall now the servers need to actually fight over the paper objective, forces the defending server to bring a zerg to defend if they actually care about keeping and upgrading the objective, when guilds start their raids they usually just converge on whatver map has the less upgraded objectives (literally nobody wants to deal with T3 cancer and siege), this is very often the weaker server which may look like a 2 v1 but it really isnt is just people trying to have fun on the most packed least sieged up map. The weaker server will always result focused by both server because of how flawed and bad siege and tactivators are, people will just flock to the weakest map in order to get good fights and not spend 2 hours killing idiots on top of a wall. Back in the day when every map was qued this was not an issue, fully upgraded obejectives were a lot easier to take aswell so the game was a more balanced as a 3 way, nowdays u hardly ever find 3 way action on the borderlands it is usually 1 v 1 and the people who owns the T3 keep can just hold on to it indefinitelly with all this tactivator cancer, so commanders just try hit easier targets or focus on double teaming the defenders so they lose the objective and that way the map becomes less stale.
    What you see as a 2 v 1 it really isnt, it is just consecuence of the game lacking players and very awfull desing choices making t3 structures and siege way too strong so people dont wanna give it a shot anymore on a 1 v 1, forcing the server in second place to focus the weaker server not the strongest one, since there is not rewards on doing so, it isnt fun to fight siege for hours.

How is it good fights picking on the weak? That's like saying conor mcgregor is a champion because he choked out stephen hawking.

Spectre [VII] - Wood League Champion. Making "fight guilds" stack on higher tiers since 2013.
    Michelin rated WvW guild since 2015. The gold standard. Never transferred, never reformed, adapting and reloading with or without Anet.

edited May 1, 2018

@Israel.7056 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

I have to agree, while I hate seeing map blobs sitting on siege instead of trying to come out and fight, I really do appreciate intelligent placement because I like seeing smart game play. It's funny though after over 5 years I am still learning of new tricks heh.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Odinens.5920 said:

@X T D.6458 said:

@Odinens.5920 said:

@Vova.2640 said:

It's rarely a guild group responding. It's often the float pug tag. They are not going to leave 1/2 the force behind. :lol:

Honestly, the past several matchups, the groups running on other servers have been fairly predictable. BG will protect their third. When a group of 20 show up in range of a watchtower to drop catas agains the wall, of course they are going to respond heavily.

Yea and even if we dont have any tag/organized group its usually just pugs on a map who make a callout for help, so its not like we know how many will show up. Sometimes its enough to defend, sometimes barely anyone is around.

• Kaiser.9873Kaiser.9873 Member ✭✭✭

@ugrakarma.9416 said:

Kinda think you aren't paying attention to the replies. YB is NOT cooperating with BG. There has been NO coordinated double team. Most of us would prefer you PPT to your hearts content. However, if you think that SoS hasn't backcapped, taken advantage of 3rd server focus, and otherwise done EXACTLY what you are accusing YB/BG of doing, you haven't been paying attention the last several months.

• Dralor.3701Dralor.3701 Member ✭✭✭

How is this thread still open?

this is more of a descruption of t1 than talking about fighting. cant really calk it a matchup tgrrad

This discussion has been closed.
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.