looking for friend /(s) to help with story achievements from gates of maguuma to pof...

I’m on EU (sorry). Just a remark as a friend made the same mistake. The mastery points in ls2 are core Tyria (red). There are 82 mastery points to be earned and you only need 49. Most mastery points for central Tyria are much easier. My friend allready was maxed out and thought these achievements gave HoT mastery points,

Obviously, when you are in it for achievement points, or just for the sake of completing them, I hope you find help,

@mercury ranique.2170 said:I’m on EU (sorry). Just a remark as a friend made the same mistake. The mastery points in ls2 are core Tyria (red). There are 82 mastery points to be earned and you only need 49. Most mastery points for central Tyria are much easier. My friend allready was maxed out and thought these achievements gave HoT mastery points,

Obviously, when you are in it for achievement points, or just for the sake of completing them, I hope you find help,

yeah im going for the AP, already have max MP. achievement hunting cuz well... i'm burnt out on raids and just waiting for new LS episodes.

anyway, mods can close this thread, i attempted solo and they're not hard to do XD ...

Archived