Dungeon Reward Tracks and Mystic Clovers

Vova.2640

Hello.

Is there any reason why all the dungeon specific reward tracks do not give 2 Mystic Clovers like all the other reward tracks?Is that intentional? Or were they never fully updated?They also still give tomes of knowledge, while most other reward tracks give siege instead. Just a lot of inconsistencies...

But yea. Main point is: Dungeon rewards not giving 2 Mystic Clovers - Intentional or nah?

TY.

@Dawdler.8521 said:Dungeon reward tracks give dungeon tokens. Why would you get clovers from them?

Dungeon tokens are a currency.Other tracks, like Living World Season 3 for example, also give currencies (unbound magic, blood rubies, winterberries etc). These tracks also give Clovers.I don't see why some tracks can give only currencies while others can give both currencies and Clovers.

Since you cant sell clovers they are worthless anyway.

I craft legendary sets/weapons. I burn through Clovers like crazy.So no, clovers are most definitely not worthless, at least not for those who craft legendaries.

@Vova.2640 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:Dungeon reward tracks give dungeon tokens. Why would you get clovers from them?

Dungeon tokens are a currency.Other tracks, like Living World Season 3 for example, also give currencies (unbound magic, blood rubies, winterberries etc). These tracks also give Clovers.I don't see why some tracks can give only currencies while others can give both currencies and Clovers.

Since you cant sell clovers they are worthless anyway.

I craft legendary sets/weapons. I burn through Clovers like crazy.So no, clovers are most definitely not worthless, at least not for those who craft legendaries.

They would have to get rid of the tokens to put in the clovers. Sorry, I wantMy tokens for legendaries as well.

And if you're doing legendaries, you need both the dungeon tokens and the clovers.. So....

The dungeon tracks give armor that you can salvage with BL kits or other high quality kits to aquire the special account bound runes from that armor that you'd otherwise have to spend the dungeon tokens that you gain from the track or doing the dungeons to acquire. That's a pretty good trade off for no mystic clovers in the track, if you look at the token cost of those individual runes.

@Voltekka.2375 said:

And if you're doing legendaries, you need both the dungeon tokens and the clovers.. So....

That is not true entirely... It depends on the items you want to craft.

Which ones do you not require dungeon tokens for?

Gen2 leggies dont require dungeon gifts

Got it! Thanks man.

@Voltekka.2375 said:

That is not true entirely... It depends on the items you want to craft.

Which ones do you not require dungeon tokens for?

Gen2 leggies dont require dungeon gifts

Just lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of mithril and elder wood. And when you think you have enough, you still need lots more.

Archived