Guess why report system doesn't work

polvere.2805

BECAUSE PEOPLE REPORT RANDOMLY

Today i got called a cheater for some obscure reasons by a guardian on the enemy team and just by claimin that there is a cheater everyone believed it.So if some of them bothered to report me, they will have an anet employee waste time checking me while i don't use any cheating program.

I am sure it won't be the first time and it won't be the last so to the community: Don't send random report or spew random bullshit just because you saw something "strange" once. It could have been lag, it could have been that you are too high to play or you just have a bad eyesight.

Yeah i am pissed, mostly because my teammates believed what this guys said without a single evidence. Maybe it's a strat to tilt enemy team ?

I've been reported due to a combination of having severe lag spikes and being a Thief. Lagged teleports have sent me halfway across a map when I was in a downstate. Of course, my client and the server were not in agreement, so some weird stuff happened. I think the players reporting me should have noticed that I was running into a 1v2 without attacking whatsoever, though.

@Axelteas.7192 said:And cheaters doesnt get punished, and now almost everybody uses the napster, at least to run faster :astonished: Anet wont ban 60% of players, because they'll start losing money in gems.

Last ban wave introduced detection to users of the popular multi-hack you're describing, they can reintroduce detection at any time. If you use it, you're not very smart.

Edit: the large amount of affected players indicates cheaters do in fact not get away unpunished....

lol a week ago this necro "I believe it was some spanish name" reported me because my team and I was completely stomping them in a match. He called me a cheater and told his whole team to report me... like wtf? Dude was a straight up troll/trash. The next game he was on my team and I carried him to victory... didn't say a word the whole match. People are morons.

Archived