(WvW) Whoopsie I built my teammates into wall — Guild Wars 2 Forums

(WvW) Whoopsie I built my teammates into wall

TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited May 1, 2018 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

I closed the wall breach in Stonemist Castle just before an enemy zerg would have rushed in (trolololol), but in the process I built two of my team mates into the wall (whoopsie!).
I wonder if the mechanic can be changed so that players get moved to on top of the wall when it gets repaired instead of putting them into a prison block of virtual wood. (Alternatives: move them to the side of the wall, or disallow repairs when players are in the gap.)

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

Comments

• Heather.4823Heather.4823 Member ✭✭

This has happened for years now where you can get trapped in walls or doors.
    You would think by now you would get moved back or something but nope lol

• Ok I Did It.2854Ok I Did It.2854 Member ✭✭✭

Does the /stuck command not kick in after like 15 seconds providing the person stuck isn't trying to attack/move

Don't say what you mean, it will get you in trouble.

• atheria.2837atheria.2837 Member ✭✭✭

@Ok I Did It.2854 said:
    Does the /stuck command not kick in after like 15 seconds providing the person stuck isn't trying to attack/move

The stuck command was basically removed the first year.

Now it just tells you to waypoint.

Useless, and I still get stuck in the same places every, single, time.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.