Best Golem Pilot Ever

Lobsters.3869

I am Maguuma's best golem pilot ever! Have you seen me? I'm the golem in the middle of u group stomping cabbages! I'm the golem breaking down u town gate! I'm the golem smashing all u other golem pilot like bugs! And when I take u castle, I eat all u grapes!

None can withstand my awesome golems! HO HO HO HO HO!!

There's some big changes currently happening to Maguuma, as the pug population prepares to be assimilated with the general wvw population for the alliance revamp. We have a top notch siege guild and commanders training the population in both placement and use of siege, to bring us up to speed with the rest of the servers. This secret training project has been going on for well over a year, ever since Maguuma fell from tier one we have always questioned why we failed in that tier, and of course our glorious leaders had the answer to this already, and so started work on the secret projects code named Sentinel and Jaeger, to compliment the already active project code name Cloud. Many agents of Maguuma secretly went to other servers during this time, in order to gather information on enemy systems so that we could develop the very best offensive and defensive systems possible.

To also better prepare Maguuma to deal with these threats against us, our leaders have been leading secret missions to T3 structures in order to help gain knowledge in dealing with similar defense systems. It's been a long and hard road fill with blood sweat tears and of course raging, going up against enemy combatants that build, sleep, and play on a very unhealthy basis in similarly designed defense systems. Every once in a while the overlords would also conduct test of the secret projects, as can be seen in some of the Jaeger rushes we made to T3 keeps, as well as the Sentinel defense system which in fact was deployed just yesterday at the Overlook keep in Ebg!

Finally we are proud to announce that both projects are now out of testing and fully functioning for the Maguuma server, and that the Sentinel defense system will be used more frequently around our only home sweet home base of Stone Mist Castle. Feel free to take pics when you drive by! Sharing is caring(so does Void), so please spread the word of the projects, Maguuma is fully prepared to counter any and all threats to our land. Our pugs should also be an asset to any and all new Worlds in the Alliance system!

Good luck to all, see you under the next rain of arrows!

@XenesisII.1540 said:There's some big changes currently happening to Maguuma, as the pug population prepares to be assimilated with the general wvw population for the alliance revamp. We have a top notch siege guild and commanders training the population in both placement and use of siege, to bring us up to speed with the rest of the servers. This secret training project has been going on for well over a year, ever since Maguuma fell from tier one we have always questioned why we failed in that tier, and of course our glorious leaders had the answer to this already, and so started work on the secret projects code named Sentinel and Jaeger, to compliment the already active project code name Cloud. Many agents of Maguuma secretly went to other servers during this time, in order to gather information on enemy systems so that we could develop the very best offensive and defensive systems possible.

To also better prepare Maguuma to deal with these threats against us, our leaders have been leading secret missions to T3 structures in order to help gain knowledge in dealing with similar defense systems. It's been a long and hard road fill with blood sweat tears and of course raging, going up against enemy combatants that build, sleep, and play on a very unhealthy basis in similarly designed defense systems. Every once in a while the overlords would also conduct test of the secret projects, as can be seen in some of the Jaeger rushes we made to T3 keeps, as well as the Sentinel defense system which in fact was deployed just yesterday at the Overlook keep in Ebg!

Finally we are proud to announce that both projects are now out of testing and fully functioning for the Maguuma server, and that the Sentinel defense system will be used more frequently around our only home sweet home base of Stone Mist Castle. Feel free to take pics when you drive by! Sharing is caring(so does Void), so please spread the word of the projects, Maguuma is fully prepared to counter any and all threats to our land. Our pugs should also be an asset to any and all new Worlds in the Alliance system!

Well done sir. Well done!

@XenesisII.1540 said:There's some big changes currently happening to Maguuma, as the pug population prepares to be assimilated with the general wvw population for the alliance revamp. We have a top notch siege guild and commanders training the population in both placement and use of siege, to bring us up to speed with the rest of the servers. This secret training project has been going on for well over a year, ever since Maguuma fell from tier one we have always questioned why we failed in that tier, and of course our glorious leaders had the answer to this already, and so started work on the secret projects code named Sentinel and Jaeger, to compliment the already active project code name Cloud. Many agents of Maguuma secretly went to other servers during this time, in order to gather information on enemy systems so that we could develop the very best offensive and defensive systems possible.

my dad works for wvw and he said ur getting deleted from magumma if u dont stop leaking secrets

@Lobsters.3869 said:I am Maguuma's best golem pilot ever! Have you seen me? I'm the golem in the middle of u group stomping cabbages! I'm the golem breaking down u town gate! I'm the golem smashing all u other golem pilot like bugs! And when I take u castle, I eat all u grapes!

U are not maguuma u are just a cook transfer ok

@Rampage.7145 said:

@X T D.6458 said:Mag loves siege, we knew that ;)

this is what your guild loves tho

Oh bloodie I thought we were past this. I feel bad now that you're so mad and upset :(. I hope someday in the future you are able to feel better, get past all these issues, and overcome your struggles. I care, friend.

Also fyi, I am not with XVX anymore, so if you want to attack me that's fine, but no need to drag them into it.

ohhhh...okaayy. Is that why your ebg keep and SMC says got flipped 9 hours ago. Also i think you might wanna talk tactics with your commanders about your BL cos it gets flipped more times than the person working the back streets.

@XenesisII.1540 said:

@"Sleepwalker.1398" said:ohhhh...okaayy. Is that why your ebg keep and SMC says got flipped 9 hours ago. Also i think you might wanna talk tactics with your commanders about your BL cos it gets flipped more times than the person working the back streets.

Lemme guess., You're red again?

Why can't people figure this out?

I can't believe anyone who plays WvW now doesn't know the 'why'..,,,

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@"Sleepwalker.1398" said:ohhhh...okaayy. Is that why your ebg keep and SMC says got flipped 9 hours ago. Also i think you might wanna talk tactics with your commanders about your BL cos it gets flipped more times than the person working the back streets.

Blue actually!We've got 2 guilds taking an off week tho so that'll do it.

@Waffle.3748 said:

Blue actually!We've got 2 guilds taking an off week tho so that'll do it.

And no link lol.

• 2 months later...

I am SOS's best golem pilot ever! Have you seen me? I'm the golem in the middle of u group stomping cabbages! I'm the golem breaking down u town gate! I'm the golem smashing all u other golem pilot like bugs! And when I take u castle, I eat all u grapes!

@Rampage.7145 said:

@"X T D.6458" said:Mag loves siege, we knew that ;)

Am I the only one who noticed that the video was from the Maguuma commander's perspective, but we were hearing the Blackgate comms at the 2:10 mark? It would be hard to convince me that the BG commander recorded TS and then sent the file to the video maker just for this.

@Oogabooga.3812 said:

@X T D.6458 said:Mag loves siege, we knew that ;)

Am I the only one who noticed that the video was from the Maguuma commander's perspective, but we were hearing the Blackgate comms at the 2:10 mark? It would be hard to convince me that the BG commander recorded TS and then sent the file to the video maker just for this.

Yea he was spying in our ts channel, several times actually. Thats a really old video too, I think it goes back to 2016.

Archived