New PoF Stats

IAmSole.2098

@Sephylon.4938 said:you can buy exotic griever stats from an npc in the tomb of the primeval kings after you finish the collection for the royal funerary armor set (6 or 7 separate collections). They cost elegy mosaic, which is obtained through bounties, and gold. He also offers accessories and weapons of that stat.

The accessories are bugged though, they don't have upgrade slots and their stats aren't equal to a crafted exotic trinket with their respective gems in them.

@Sephylon.4938 said:you can buy exotic griever stats from an npc in the tomb of the primeval kings after you finish the collection for the royal funerary armor set (6 or 7 separate collections). They cost elegy mosaic, which is obtained through bounties, and gold. He also offers accessories and weapons of that stat.

well, i was asking about ascended grieving stats. For exotic stats I prefer keep my actual ascended stats, they are much better. I've asked to other people and for the moment it can't be crafted, just can get it as drop at raids.

Archived