Which 2nd Gen Legendary would you like to see next?

Longbow by far ! I had opened a topic about it recentlyKudzu is fitting only female sylvari rangers LOLGreatsword, no need for now, Twilight and Sunrise are beautiful and real look Legendary + Hey you can make Eternity if you wishWarhorn and the aquatic, who cares to be honestScepter, meh, Meteorl is nice for ele, awful for Necro and Mesmer, but personally I don't care much about it

@Ashantara.8731 said:Since they make all the 2nd gen ones look like toys or cheesy bad taste trinkets, I don't care what comes next.

It would be sweet to have some decent looking new legendaries for a change.

Not always, look at 2nd gen pistol, dagger, staff, sword, axe, mace, shortbow etc which are not funny weapons

Or 1st gen toys like pistol, mace, and shortbow

I only use two weapons and one's a gen 1 legendary, and I think the only two shortbows are crap, so I'd rather a) see a whole set of new ones and b) make them less stupid to get. I got mine in a week, and my partner has been slogging along trying to make his Astralaria for ages, and not for lack of trying; we're using both our resources.

Anet already said they were not going to make any more underwater weapons, though, with this latest announcement I am now wondering if that might change. I absolutely love my Kamohoali'i Kotaki! I bought the other underwater precursors when they make the announcement they were not going to make any more so now I will have to get the rest made soon. So much to do, so little time..... :)

Archived