(PvE) Condi SB Sword vs Dagger

Despond.2174

I've notice with some guides and other people sword is being used now. It was dagger for quite a while, what's changed? I tried it out but I still find dagger giving me better results plus dagger #3 is amazing for movements especially in fractals. I find the dagger rotation a lot smoother as well, but that could just be my muscle memory bias.What's everyone's variation for fracs or raiding? Just curious in case I am missing out on something. I've fallen in love with this spec for pve, play it very well and want to get the most out of it.

Sorry everyone. It was a late night and I was looking at icons incorrectly. Also someone mentioned sword in one of my guilds too so I was confused/thrown off. Yeah, it's still dagger just like I thought. I knew sword made no sense but I had to just double check with the forums. Thank you for the replies though. :)

@Despond.2174 said:Sorry everyone. It was a late night and I was looking at icons incorrectly. Also someone mentioned sword in one of my guilds too so I was confused/thrown off. Yeah, it's still dagger just like I thought. I knew sword made no sense but I had to just double check with the forums. Thank you for the replies though. :)

NP. I actually use both for a poison applying build with power and condi dmg (although i am still working on the gear).For open PvE or conpetitive modes its a fantastic weapon to get you out of trouble and give you some room to breath.

Archived