[Suggestion]: Make slots for homegrown plants in the Material Storage

It's great that I can make my own Metabolic and Utility Primers with homegrown materials.Though there are no slots in the Material Storage for:Krytan Spiderwort Bloom(s)Ascalonian Royal Iris(es)Shining Jea Orchid Petal(s)Koda's Blossom Petal(s)And because of this they takes up slots in your Bank space. They're considered a crafting material in their tool-tip so please make us able to deposit them into our Material Storage.

@"Archranis.2375" said:+1.And also a slot for Baubles (now that we have a home instance node that generates 24 of them every day). They're similar to the map-specific currencies (like Winterberries) that are already in there.

While the material storage for Homegrown plants is a good suggestion (and one that I second), the Baubles have already been discussed and rejected for technical limitations.

@Kencussion.9273 said:

@"Archranis.2375" said:+1.And also a slot for Baubles (now that we have a home instance node that generates 24 of them every day). They're similar to the map-specific currencies (like Winterberries) that are already in there.

While the material storage for Homegrown plants is a good suggestion (and one that I second), the Baubles have
for technical limitations.

Bauble bubbles should be in the wallet anyway. So should map-specific currencies.I agree with OP.

@Kencussion.9273 said:

While the material storage for Homegrown plants is a good suggestion (and one that I second), the Baubles have
for technical limitations.

Thanks for posting the link. I wish Anet would monitor/answer things in their own "official" forums as regularly as they answer threads in reddit.

I'm sympathetic to the goal of removing clutter. However, doubt it's likely to happen:

• The material storage space is very very limited. Once something is added, it can never be removed. They are therefore very, very careful about choosing what gets added.
  • From a developer point of view, there's no reason to hoard these: they have only one purpose, to make the primers (there are many cheaper ways to acquire or make dyes). And it's easy enough to make the primers before these take up many inventory slots.

It's worth repeating the request every few months; I just wouldn't expect anything to change.

• 2 weeks later...

@Derpblox.2035 said:It's great that I can make my own Metabolic and Utility Primers with homegrown materials.Though there are no slots in the Material Storage for:Krytan Spiderwort Bloom(s)Ascalonian Royal Iris(es)Shining Jea Orchid Petal(s)Koda's Blossom Petal(s)And because of this they takes up slots in your Bank space. They're considered a crafting material in their tool-tip so please make us able to deposit them into our Material Storage.

I agree!! and Scribe mats that are piled up in my bank.

Archived