Can't log into the game!?

Clyan.1593

I just got booted just before the last fight in the Sacrifice. Lost the whole instance (which I had cleared on a squishy daredevil including all the optional achieves), found myself back at the gate to enter the instance, and then as I considered options and spoke to guildies I got fully desktopped. Sadness.

@Donari.5237 said:I just got booted just before the last fight in the Sacrifice. Lost the whole instance (which I had cleared on a squishy daredevil including all the optional achieves), found myself back at the gate to enter the instance, and then as I considered options and spoke to guildies I got fully desktopped. Sadness.

Had that happen last night with boss at 12% HP.Then when trying to redo today I got axed.

@Donari.5237 said:I just got booted just before the last fight in the Sacrifice. Lost the whole instance (which I had cleared on a squishy daredevil including all the optional achieves), found myself back at the gate to enter the instance, and then as I considered options and spoke to guildies I got fully desktopped. Sadness.

Yep happened to me 4 times now. twice last night and twice today trying to do the Sacrifice instance. This latest time I can't log in at all.

I just got booted and can't login - in NA. I think it's all about expectations; I expected issues and DCs. I loaded my Scourge and went to Gendarren to see about learning my new skills . I was about to go do my dailies and got the boot. Last night I was considering getting the Loper but asked myself why rush, in 4 months it'll all be old hat - I'll go slow. Not saying rushers or content players are wrong - we all play out own game.

Archived