Best Mount Skin Previews Here

@"Samnang.1879" said:wait i didn't know we can sort the dyes by hue lmao... all these years i've been ferociously looking for the colours and they're always far apart... thanks to tthis video i guess lol...

The dye tab in the hero panel is actually pretty well constructed for it's purpose. Sorting by hue is great. The feature I use the most is the "favorites" (right click on a dye to make it a "favorite" which then shows up at the top of the dye list. Per character).

@Neural.1824 said:

@"Samnang.1879" said:wait i didn't know we can sort the dyes by hue lmao... all these years i've been ferociously looking for the colours and they're always far apart... thanks to tthis video i guess lol...

The dye tab in the hero panel is actually pretty well constructed for it's purpose. Sorting by hue is great. The feature I use the most is the "favorites" (right click on a dye to make it a "favorite" which then shows up at the top of the dye list. Per character).

i love the favourite tab too... just wish it would apply to all characters lol

@Samnang.1879 said:

@Samnang.1879 said:wait i didn't know we can sort the dyes by hue lmao... all these years i've been ferociously looking for the colours and they're always far apart... thanks to tthis video i guess lol...

i love the favourite tab too... just wish it would apply to all characters lol

Honestly, I would prefer that it let you "+ Character Favorite" and "+Account Favorite" if anything. I prefer that it is locked to the character, but I can see it being useful for account wide also.

Archived