Problem buying either expansion.

Ok so like I tried multiple times to buy either one of the expansions from the shop page where I select the expansion I want to buy then I press login to proceed and instead of giving me a page to login it goes to a page telling me my shopping basket is empty even though I already had th expansion added to my basket. And I am already logged in but it keeps telling me to "login to proceed" instead of taking me to the payment page where I can select my payment method.

So I try again from the start and I get the same error again where there's the button to login and it takes me to a page where it says my shopping cart is empty. I did not always have this problem but just recently it has been this way.

FYI I do own both expansions already but i wanted to buy it again for a friend of mine. Is it because I already own both expansions that I am unable to buy it again? Is that the problem here? The alternative would be to buy it off a authorized Retailer but I'd rather not. Also I have cleared cookies and stuff but it still won't work. Thanks, any help would be mighty appreciated.

Same here. Want to buy both expansions, don't have them yet.

I keep getting looped, from buy, to shopping basket having the items, to "log in to continue", back to empty basket.Tried FF, Chrome, Edge, Samsung Internet on my mobile, with VPN, without VPN, two different PCs.Logging in on guildwars2.com and seeing my account works fine. It's just the buy pages.

Just keep getting this crap. It's driving me nuts. Starting to lose enthusiasm here..oO

https://ibb.co/eDUAJnhttps://ibb.co/gKGwr7https://ibb.co/hW67yn

@"pmbonomi.2913" said:Same here. Want to buy both expansions, don't have them yet.

I keep getting looped, from buy, to shopping basket having the items, to "log in to continue", back to empty basket.Tried FF, Chrome, Edge, Samsung Internet on my mobile, with VPN, without VPN, two different PCs.Logging in on guildwars2.com and seeing my account works fine. It's just the buy pages.

Just keep getting this crap. It's driving me nuts. Starting to lose enthusiasm here..oO

https://ibb.co/eDUAJnhttps://ibb.co/gKGwr7https://ibb.co/hW67yn

I'm glad to see this isn't an isolated issue, I guess it's not a problem on our side then.Also maybe it's just because I'm on a tablet and not on a pc but I don't think it would make any difference.Fingers crossed that they will fix this bug soon.

The console seems to indicate there is some problem with the digitalriver js:

Source map error: request failed with status 404Resource URL: https://drh.img.digitalriver.com/DRHM/Storefront/Library/scripts/jquery/jquery-1.9.1.min.jsSource Map URL: jquery.min.map[Learn More]

Loading the js file directly does work, so it must be an issue with the code itself, not the file missing.

Also getting some js errors on the checkout page:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefinedat store?Action=DisplayPage&Locale=en_IE&SiteID=gw2&id=QuickBuyCartPage:2609at store?Action=DisplayPage&Locale=en_IE&SiteID=gw2&id=QuickBuyCartPage:2680

Ok so quick update here, I tried again to get to purchase PoF and Hot. Lo and behold still not working.. I am very concerned about this because come time for expansion number 3 how am I supposed to buy it if the shop doesn't even let me?

Please Arena net I urge you to fix this! And as long as this bug is present your profits will plummet as well since new players won't be able to buy the game directly through your shop page!

Guys I just bought the expansions inside the game. You can go to the Black Lion Trading Company icon and look for the expansion image on the slider. Click on view details on the image and it will prompt you for info and payment method. You can pay by credit card or paypal. Hope it helps.

@helrog.7248 said:Guys I just bought the expansions inside the game. You can go to the Black Lion Trading Company icon and look for the expansion image on the slider. Click on view details on the image and it will prompt you for info and payment method. You can pay by credit card or paypal. Hope it helps.

Thanks for this! How about an option to pay with pay safe? Is it possible too? This is why I wanted to buy through the website because I cannot pay with PayPal or credit card and they offer pay safe as an alternative payment method.

@helrog.7248 said:Guys I just bought the expansions inside the game. You can go to the Black Lion Trading Company icon and look for the expansion image on the slider. Click on view details on the image and it will prompt you for info and payment method. You can pay by credit card or paypal. Hope it helps.

Thanks! It helped:-))

@INSANE D.1475 said:

Is it possible to pay with paysafe when using the ingame store to buy the expansion? Like no credit card or PayPal only paysafe.

@AncientYs.8613 said:

Is it possible to pay with paysafe when using the ingame store to buy the expansion? Like no credit card or PayPal only paysafe.

There are 3 payments method ingame: CreditCard, Paypal and Paysafecard

@helrog.7248 said:

There are 3 payments method ingame: CreditCard, Paypal and Paysafecard

Thankyou very much :)

Thank you that helped, i have the expansions.

• 1 month later...

Thank you! Worked just fine like this

Archived