INCINERATOR GIVEAWAY ! - Update 10 June : Winner + New Giveaway : ETERNITY !

@Donari.5237 said:Bravo! Apparently I can't comment without creating a channel and when I click to do that it's greyed out, so whatever :) Grats in advance to whoever does win.

@Blude.6812 said:Just give it away here instead of forcing you tube registration!!!!!!or make so you can add a comment without making a you tube account

You can use Youtube with your Google GMail account :) I apologize if you don'y have but YouTube Comments is far & away the easiest way to gather all comment & to pick up one comment randomly thanks to specific Site.Good Luck all !

@Blude.6812 said:Just give it away here instead of forcing you tube registration!!!!!!or make so you can add a comment without making a you tube account

His/her point is the celebration of his 4k subs, plus to try and pull more people to his channel. That would defeat the purpose of the giveaway entirely. Christ it's free stuff and people find a way to complain.

I'm already at 5k haha. +300 in 12h with this Giveaway. That's insane but also a bit sad : when I release a Guide or a gameplay with lot's of work/edit it's like +50 sub, a small video with Giveaway it's +300 in 12h haha. But thanks all <3

Good Luck all ! Already 1200 people trying their luck :)

Seriously... Did even you read. The freebie is for reaching a milestone on his youtube subs. If you don't want to help the player out dont sub just be thankful this player is willing to put something out there for free to show appreciation.

Some people are just never satisfied.

@Bloodstealer.5978 said:

Seriously... Did even you read. The freebie is for reaching a milestone on his youtube subs. If you don't want to help the player out dont sub just be thankful this player is willing to put something out there for free to show appreciation.

Some people are just never satisfied.

Exactly... The fact is it's to celebrate & to thanks my sub for my channel.And anyway it's impossible to make a Giveaway here, impossible to pick someone random. It is very easy on youtube thanks to Random comment Picker website.And also the fast that 99% got a youtube account, probably they dont even know it because if you have a google account or a gmail then its also your youtube.Anyway GL all <3

• 3 weeks later...

Archived