Please change Resistance Being corrupted Into Immobilization

I find it a little brutal and unfair that the one thing that can fight conditions besides Condi clears is corruptable into immobilization....like make it cripple or something, but its just I feel like people are being punished mega hard for trying to use resistance and it's more of a hinder than a helpful boon. If I remember, before it was chill, is there a reason this was changed to Immobilization?

I think that Anet should let projectiles get reflected infinitely, as long as there are reflects on the ground. The counterplay in this game isnt strong enough, we need to counter the counters with additional counter.

Stability clearly doesn't have enough counters as well.

@Priestes Of Dragons.5287 said:I find it a little brutal and unfair that the one thing that can fight conditions besides Condi clears is corruptable into immobilization....like make it cripple or something, but its just I feel like people are being punished mega hard for trying to use resistance and it's more of a hinder than a helpful boon. If I remember, before it was chill, is there a reason this was changed to Immobilization?

Lets revert the change that makes chill and cripple effect the distance you move when using none blink movement skills and I would agree your statements with it. Fair deal?

@ZDragon.3046 said:

@Priestes Of Dragons.5287 said:I find it a little brutal and unfair that the one thing that can fight conditions besides Condi clears is corruptable into immobilization....like make it cripple or something, but its just I feel like people are being punished mega hard for trying to use resistance and it's more of a hinder than a helpful boon. If I remember, before it was chill, is there a reason this was changed to Immobilization?

Lets revert the change that makes chill and cripple effect the distance you move when using none blink movement skills and I would agree your statements with it. Fair deal?

Bring back the superspeed leaps.

Archived